What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$100 DK Season Long League using - (LeagueSafe) 100% payouts (1 Viewer)

wags8319

Footballguy
Hey everyone, this is a first year league that will be daily/weekly fantasy football on DraftKings, but in a seasonal format. Each week every team owner will submit a DK roster which will be tallied week to week, making this a Total Points League. No H2H, the objective is to outscore everybody else by the end of the NFL season. There will be 20 team owners and the top 5 scoring totals at the end of the season (week 17) win. There will also be a weekly $20 prize for the team with the most total points, and 1 additional $10 prize to the team with the highest score for the entire season.

We will use Draftkings.com as our DFS site, therefore we will be using their rules and scoring. Every Monday I’ll create a private 20 team league on DK. As soon as it’s created, every member will receive an invite via email. Here is week 1. https://www.draftkin...aftteam/8348699 – You pick your players just as you would on any other DK league/contest.

Shortly after the conclusion of the Monday night football game, DK will finalize all scores. I will input the leagues scores on to an online spreadsheet that all 20 members will have access to. This will serve as our official homepage. It will include our scores, standings, and the league rules. https://docs.google....KZVE/edit#gid=0

We will use League Safe to collect league fees and distribute the prize money at the conclusion of the season. A majority vote will determine how the prize money will be distributed. Here is the link to join. https://www.leaguesa...seasonal-league - If you’d prefer an invite, just PM me with your email and I’ll send you one.

$100 Buyin (LeagueSafe) – 100% Payouts ($2,000 Total)
[SIZE=12pt]1st $800 - 2nd $400 - 3rd $200 – 4th $150 – 5th - $100[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]$340 in weekly prizes = $20 per week for high score for weeks 1-17.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]$10 = highest score for the entire season.[/SIZE]

Teams will be available on a first come, first serve basis

Last edited by a moderator:
So far 4 have paid and 3-4 are supposed to pay today. I'm not the commish for this league, so i'm just helping out with recruiting. I believe once we have 10 joined and paid for it should fill up pretty quickly. If you have anymore questions just post below or you can contact Brad (commish) at intothewind80(at)gmial.com. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested. .this looks freaking cool

I have never played Draft Kings..i will look for a tutorial. .e mail me...jlagrow63@gmail.com. ...Jim

Im confused about one thing..you are doing this as a 17 week running score...so whoever scores the most points with his 17 individual weekly scores takes the prize...isnt that the same as your 10$ highest score for the entire season..or is that the one weekly individual score that is highest for all 17 weeks gets 10$

Hey guys, I joined the league yesterday. Finally had my profile validated. I've been interested in a league like this for awhile. Should be fun! Thanks for the invite wags.

Users who are viewing this thread