What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Make Suggestions Post Draft (1 Viewer)

Mr. Know-It-All

Footballguy
Offense aside, please take a quick look at this IDP roster and let me know who to cut...each week I have to start 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and 1 flex. Scoring is 1 pt per UT, .5 per AT, 2 points Int/Safety/Sack, 6 pt per TD.

DL - Vernon Mia 5, M Johnson Cin 7, Long StL 6

LB - Bowmann SF 10, D Johnson KC 9, Barrington GB 7, Williamson Ten 4 (would Clay Matthews be a better pickup than Barrington or Williamson?)

DB - Burnett GB 7, Blanton Min 5, Moore Atl 10

Suggestions? Assuming no major injuries all bye weeks are covered.

ETA - 12 team league, but open to suggestions and if they are available I can snatch them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very tackle-heavy scoring system. Your flex should pretty much always be a LB in that case. I'd prefer Matthews to Williamson, who is the one I'd replace first if you make a move.

That is a very tackle-heavy scoring system. Your flex should pretty much always be a LB in that case. I'd prefer Matthews to Williamson, who is the one I'd replace first if you make a move.
Thanks - yeah - for the flex it is virtually always a MLB or SS. Issue with Mathews is bye week coverage unless I move him for Barrington. But I don't worry too much about ONE bye week if the upgrade is enough to do weel in the other 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread