What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travis Kelce Injury: Early Report of Rolled Ankle (1 Viewer)

I said this in the other Kelce forum--but I think he had microfracture surgery on his right leg back in the day. I sure hope it's nothing serious.

I said this in the other Kelce forum--but I think he had microfracture surgery on his right leg back in the day. I sure hope it's nothing serious.
Had micro fracture surgery in October 2013, last season he admits to not feeling 100% and wasn't even cleared to run until right before camp. The tweets did not say which leg so no reason to yet speculate on what it is.

Had micro fracture surgery in October 2013, last season he admits to not feeling 100% and wasn't even cleared to run until right before camp. The tweets did not say which leg so no reason to yet speculate on what it is.
https://mobile.twitter.com/adamteicher/status/638447355948240896

This dude says it was his right leg--and I think that's the microfracture leg. I hope it's nothing more than a stinger. It's too early to speculate.

Crap....any information right now would be nice. My league has to declare keepers tomorrow and he's one of the guys I'm keeping. If he's out, then I'm stuck with Hyde :bag:

Crap....any information right now would be nice. My league has to declare keepers tomorrow and he's one of the guys I'm keeping. If he's out, then I'm stuck with Hyde :bag:
I would wait, Chiefs said tomorrow their would be info. I don't think anything is coming out today.

Dr Jene said on Twitter there isn't a reinjury rate for micro fracture. It either works or doesn't work.

MyCole Pruitt, Maxx Williams, Virgil Green, Scott Chandler some less likely ones.

Jesse James, Tim Wright, Mercedes Lewis, whoever is behind Tamme, fringe upside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously hating fantasy already this year. I have one team that already has 2 major injuries.This would be a 3rd, I hope he is okay.

MyCole Pruitt, Maxx Williams, Virgil Green, Scott Chandler some less likely ones.

Jesse James, Tim Wright, Mercedes Lewis, whoever is behind Tamme, fringe upside.
Tim Wright (just traded)
Yeah I like him more in Detroit than in TB. Same situation, big name young TE in front of him who is pretty bad.

Timmy didn't do a whole lot in NE, except catch TDs.

Ian Rapoport reporting that its just a rolled anlle..... I can sleep tonight.

Sounds like he rolled his ankle. Should be OK. #Chiefs RT @barretta816: @RapSheet how is @tkelce ?!?!?!

Luckily I thought ahead and in my way too early draft league, got myself a nice upside backup just in case down the line there was an issue.

Julius Thomas. <_<

I thought I was so clever when I backed up Kelce with Antonio Gates. Hopefully we've escaped anything serious.

Users who are viewing this thread