What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Bat Flip (1 Viewer)

Just wanted to endorse this thread. "Bat Flip Of The Week" is one of my favorite features in Jonah Keri's Grantland columns.
The reason I started this thread is because I was watching the Astros Twins last week and saw Carlos Gomez bat flip a single.

Just wanted to endorse this thread. "Bat Flip Of The Week" is one of my favorite features in Jonah Keri's Grantland columns.
The reason I started this thread is because I was watching the Astros Twins last week and saw Carlos Gomez bat flip a single.
OMG. As soon as I hit "Add Reply" I'm searching for that. I'm a huge fan of bat flips for balls that seem to be headed out but die at the warning track. So a bat flip single is right in my wheelhouse.

OMG. As soon as I hit "Add Reply" I'm searching for that. I'm a huge fan of bat flips for balls that seem to be headed out but die at the warning track. So a bat flip single is right in my wheelhouse.
Bautista bat flips a walk here https://mobile.twitter.com/dshemie8/status/612048116125032448/video/1

I think this is the game he ends up being thrown behind and later homering in.

Always loved the Rickey bat flip.

I had forgotten about the Lawless one, that is pure gold. No doubt he banged so much natural bush that night.

Users who are viewing this thread