What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Tonight 5:45PM PST -One Owner Needed !-Startup (1 Viewer)

monkykap

Footballguy
Dynasty/Keeper-Empire-1pt. PPR
Buy-in: $50 through league-safe. 25% of pot each each year goes into the empire pot (Keeps it interesting and keeps people coming back). Empire pot is won when franchise has won championship 2 years in a row. League will end at this point or after 20th season (if you are an original owner and there is no repeat champion in 20 years you will receive back your portion of the empire pot).
Interface: Reality Sports Online
Draft:Saturday 5:45 PM PST
Payout: 1st: 325 2nd: 75 3rd: 50 Total (450) 25% (150) ->>Empire Pot Ex. After 5 years Empire pot will be 750 and after 10 years 1500.
Roster: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR,1TE, 1WR/RB/TE,1K, 7 Bench. No Team Defense
Keeper: There are limited multi-year contracts (1-four year contract, 2-three year contracts, 3-two year contracts, and one franchise tag).
Rookie Draft: Random first year snake draft, and then reverse winning percentage of previous regular season straight draft for non-startup years.

This is a completely unique fantasy football experience! If you have any questions at all, please let me know.
Thanks for reading.

Update: We will be Drafting in a couple of hours. We have one open spot. Please PM me if your interested. If you have questions on how to use the RSO Interface, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you out (there is a pause button!)

Users who are viewing this thread