What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor League Hybrid - 16 Team Full PPR - 12 man rosters w/no bench (1 Viewer)

Spiderbird

Footballguy
Hi all,

I'm starting up a new type of fantasy football league that's a cross between a Survivor league and weekly DFS.

Cliff noted details:
- 16 team Superflex league
- Full PPR
- 12 player rosters w/no bench
- All teams play for most points in a given week. Lowest point total is eliminated, and entire roster is sent to waivers.
- Weekly waivers would either be FAAB or lowest point total up, depending on what the majority wants to do.
- Last two teams would compete for championship. Most points wins.

Roster Lineup: (12)
1 QB
1 SuperFlex (QB/RB/WR)
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
1 K
1 DEF

The initial process would look something like this:

1. Post here or PM me if interested. Give me an idea of your FF background and other leagues you're in as well.
  2. I'll PM you the LeagueSafe link to pay your league dues + hosting fee ($20 total). Once you've paid, you're in.
  3. At that point, I'll send you an MFL franchise link, and invite you into our GroupMe chat we use for communications.
  4. When we have a full house, I'll send out the time/date when the slow draft would start (hopefully next week).
Here are some links that reference my current work as a Commish:

Hope to hear from you!

You can also e-mail me direct at spiderbird@yahoo.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread