What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Baseball Ethics Question (1 Viewer)

Dan Lambskin

Footballguy
in a very tight race for 1-2 in a traditional roto league

I have a very comfortable lead in saves going into these last few weeks. The guy I'm battling with is in a fairly tight bunch in the saves category

I'm considering dropping my 3 closers (melancon, familia and street) in the hopes that someone else picks them up and can knock him down in points there

Anybody see any issues with this? I'm not going to actively campaign that Team C pick them up so they can pass Team B (and also need to make sure Team B Doesn't have enough BB$ to get them instead)...just want to know if you guys would consider this good strategy of if you think it's unethical/cheating

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a prize for 3rd place? Are the other teams even going to care at this point? I see nothing wrong with trying.

If this is a single season league and you do not think you can be caught in the saves department, then you do not need saves. You could keep the closers to help out in ratio and K categories, though. There is no ethical issue here.

Do it. I would not say anything to the owners about what you're doing. Just let it play out. It becomes shadier if you tell someone to grab them from the WW.

:lmao: at posty being worried about karma.

If there was such a thing as karma you would have been crushed by your own weight by now.

Users who are viewing this thread