What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you ever start Marcus Peters over... (1 Viewer)

Eph

Footballguy
Two DB required league (no requirement for CB).

Would you ever start Marcus Peters over Bethea, Cyp, or Weddle?

1pt/tackle

0.5pt/assist

1.5pts/PD

3pts/INT

6pts/TF

1pt/25yards

3pts/sack

2pts/FF

3pts/FR

I might over Cyprien at the moment because he is dinged and doesn't look like he is ready yet. Never over Weddle and most likely not over Bethea either.

I might over Cyprien at the moment because he is dinged and doesn't look like he is ready yet. Never over Weddle and most likely not over Bethea either.
Thanks. What if Cyprien were 100%? I mean, would you drop Cyp for Peters?

Thanks. What if Cyprien were 100%? I mean, would you drop Cyp for Peters?
I tend ot stay away from CB because their numbers are usually a lot less consistent. That being said there always seems to be a few that play themselves into IDP lineups and Peters might be doing that. With the pass rush the Chiefs generate he is able to jump routes and so far QB's are going after him so he is getting opportunity.

Cyprien has been hammered by injuries but does well when healthy. SInce you only need to start two DB's and Weddle/Bethea are consistent scorers I would probably hold onto Cyprien at the moment since you don't need him.

I wouldn't be starting Peters over those two safeties so making the switch is just depth at this point and I would be more confident in Cyprien for that assuming he gets healthy soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread