What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 more LB. Who should it be? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBallers

Footballguy
The league is 16 team with a maximum of 5 LBs you can start. The points are 1.5 for a tackle and 1 for an assist. I need help on who should be my LB5 this week?

I'm starting:

Posluzney

Collins

Jenkins

Worrilow

???

Bench:

Alonso

Kennard

Hicks ®

Thanks to all who reply

The league is 16 team with a maximum of 5 LBs you can start. The points are 1.5 for a tackle and 1 for an assist. I need help on who should be my LB5 this week?

I'm starting:

Posluzney

Collins

Jenkins

Worrilow

???

Bench:

Alonso

Kennard

Hicks ®

Thanks to all who reply
I think this post should be in the AC Forum, but just off the top of my head:

Alonso is hurt, right? So not him.

Among the other two, I guess Kennard against Washington? There might be more tackle opportunities, but honestly, Hicks could be a good play too. It's close, imo.

Oh yeah, also - Worrilow was limited in practice yesterday, I think. Watch his status today. If he's hurt, then he might not be better than either Hicks or Kennard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Worrilow was dinged in the last game. I believe it was a calf injury so monitor that as it leads up to the game.

It would be helpful to know how many points you get for sacks.

Last year Kennard was rushing the passer a lot more and was nice in big play leagues. He hasn't had that chance yet this year and he doesn't appear to be in that role.

Hicks is a little more unknown but should get opportunity with the injuries to Alonzo and Kendricks.

I would probably lean towards Kennard because if Worrilow is indeed out then you can always throw Hicks in last minute if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread