What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB's dropping like flies this year. (1 Viewer)

Crystalsteam99

Footballguy
I've been playing FF for over 20 yrs,and can't recall this many QB's getting injured and banged as much as this year,especially after 3 weeks. With all the rules to protect the QB,this is just surprising, Injuries can happen to anyone,but this is incredible. Bree's Cutler,Romo, and Now Big Ben hurt. Stafford is probably the next to join this group. A lot of people's season's are going down the drain because of these QB injuries. :yucky:

I've been playing FF for over 20 yrs,and can't recall this many QB's getting injured and banged as much as this year,especially after 3 weeks. With all the rules to protect the QB,this is just surprising, Injuries can happen to anyone,but this is incredible. Bree's Cutler,Romo, and Now Big Ben hurt. Stafford is probably the next to join this group. A lot of people's season's are going down the drain because of these QB injuries. :yucky:
And 2 QBs who were thought to be great this year...Luck and Bradford both suck right now.

I play in start 2 QB leagues, and I have aggressively been hoarding 4 to 5 QBs. So far, been very lucky to not have suffered any injuries, but the depletion rate is playing havoc with other teams. They are dropping like flies this year for sure.

And now T-Mobile adds to the MASH unit of QB's. And with Cassell supplanting Weedon, two more QB's to hit from the waiver wire. Unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread