What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pitino's whores (1 Viewer)

The lawyer's' name is Cox. :snicker nudge nudge:

I don't understand, what is a sex problem? The only time it's a problem is when you can't get it.

I am sure he knows. And I would bet it doesn't just happen at Louisville.

These athletes can probably pull plenty of good tail. I suspect they enlist the services of a pro because there is an expectation of secrecy and a paid transaction generally avoids allegations of rape which we've seen come from hookups between athletes and coeds. I would think this particular madam is putting herself out of the slut business by not hiding details about her client list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baloney Sandwich said:
fantasycurse42 said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
Love the fact that the Madame was pimping out

her own daughters, smart business to keep as much of the profit in the family.
$10k over 4 years... They don't sound attractive.
It is Kentucky though, that is like 100K in NYC
I figured it was part-time work.

Messed up story. Think Pitino is pretty screwed here.

They showed him addressing this, that guy has had some serious plastic surgery.

A little off point, but I found it interesting that my son's last visit to the U included a session dealing with sexual encounters and pitfalls facing athletes. Schools are starting to realize that it's a major problem.

The brothel thing is kind of a big deal outside Pitino. There was a brothel broken up in NO a while back, it was pretty much a connection from the mafia to judges, big time businessmen, lawyers, doctors, politicians, you name it, prominent businessmen. Major hotels were involved too, concierges would send big pocket guests there. People also have to realize that brothels aren't like "Pretty Baby" these days, you don't have to go to some "house" to enjoy the services., the girls go wherever they are requested, could be a hotel, apartment, home, yacht, limo, party, out of town, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The brothel thing is kind of a big deal outside Pitino. There was a brothel broken up in NO a while back, it was pretty much a connection from the mafia to judges, big time businessmen, lawyers, doctors, politicians, you name it, prominent businessmen. Major hotels were involved too, concierges would send big pocket guests there. People also have to realize that brothels aren't like "Pretty Baby" these days, you don't have to go to some "house" to enjoy the services., the girls go wherever they are requested, could be a hotel, apartment, home, yacht, limo, party, out of town, etc.
I agree, people do have to realize that.

Thanks for letting us know! :thumbup:

remember the time Pitino picked up some random woman, banged in the bathroom of a restaurant, got her pregnant and convinced her to have an abortion?

Ahem. Pics/links or it didn't happen.

From the ESPN article:

Pitino told ESPN earlier this month he has denied having any knowledge of the parties: "Not myself, not one player, not one trainer, not one assistant, not one person knew anything about any of this," the Hall of Fame coach said. "If anyone did, it would have been stopped on a dime. Not one person knew anything about it."

My Edit:

Pitino told ESPN earlier this month he has denied having any knowledge of the parties: "Not myself, not one player, not one trainer, not one assistant, not one person knew anything about any of this (I mean, yeah, I knew about the women, but I didn't think we were PAYING for them. I thought, you know, "friend of the program" kind of donation." the Hall of Fame coach said. "If anyone did, it would have been stopped on a dime ("yeah, stopped on a dime, because they were not worth more than that"). Not one person knew anything about it. (EVERYONE knew about it--it depends upon what your definition of "is" is.)"

remember the time Pitino picked up some random woman, banged in the bathroom of a restaurant, got her pregnant and convinced her to have an abortion?
This might be his best defense. "I got my own women to worry about, no time to worry about what my players are doing".

Pretty sure he did her right in the restaurant and not the bathroom
I was right, they did it at the table. Two pump Ricky stated it only lasted for 15 seconds.

The Louisville coach's testimony marked the first time he's talked publicly in detail about his July 2003 encounter with Karen Cunagin Sypher, the meeting that led to her trial this week on extortion charges. Pitino's portrayal of Sypher as the aggressor came after several witnesses said she was flirty and persistent when she approached Pitino at the restaurant.

Pitino obliged her request to say happy birthday to her son on her cell phone. When she returned later, Pitino said, he bought her a drink. They lingered to talk after the restaurant had closed and the owner had gone home.

As he got up from the table, the married father of five said Sypher whispered something.

"Some unfortunate things happened," Pitino said in the courtroom packed with spectators from basketball-mad Kentucky. "She opened up my pants."

"Did you have sex that night?" Assistant U.S. Attorney Marisa Ford asked.

"Yes, very briefly," said Pitino, who wore a dark suit with a white shirt and red tie. The two have said they had sex at the table.

If prostitution were legal like it should be, and the ncaa allowed benefits to players like they should, this would be perfectly fine. So really this is society's screw up more than anything.

this is more or less embarrassing than his tenure as the Celtics head coach?
Two Pump only took the Celtics job because of the quality of Italian restraurants and he was sure they would get the #1 pick. He gave up on Billips after a handful of games and had no clue in regards to the salary cap. He also forced Red to the sidelines. He was also an epic failure...way more embarrassing than running some hood rats for his recruits.

Users who are viewing this thread