What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF? (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
Up 10.15 in full PPR with DST

Me: Golden Tate & Ameer Abdullah

Him: Thomas Rawls, Tyler Lockett & Seattle

:oldunsure:

Megatron to be shut down and Jimmy Graham to have another good night (50-60yds + TD)

Michael Bennett to score 13 points. So one sack and 4 tackles will do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
19.5 from Tate in PPR scoring. Would be only 13.4 if they don't take Ingram out and let Khiry vulture that touchdown.

I am down by 13 with Hauschka left and he has Seattle D. I won't be holding my breath.

Need Megatron to outscore Doug Baldwin by 14 points (ppr,6 per td). Yahoo gives me a 30 percent shot

Down 26 pts in a standard scoring league with Wilson and Calvin to go. I really hope Calvin lines up on the left and avoids Sherman!

Up 2 and he has DET defense and Megatron. So doesn't look good. Would need Seattle to score 35+ points and put up a bunch of yards to get to -2 to -5 on defense, and Calvin to be shut down by Sherman. So.........miracle. But it's a shot!

I need 6 points from Calvin in .5 PPR. I'm 1 - 2 in this league but have Foster and Gurley so I'm ready to take off.

Thanks to Hocker's 30-yard FG miss at the end, I need the Seattle kicker to break his leg on the opening kickoff. Up by 4.7 rather than 8.7.

Tate > -6 and Rawls to go off on my bench so I can sell high...or keep the way things went with Murray and Foster this week.

I'm up by 33 points (non-PPR). I have Rawls. My opponent has Wilson, C. Johnson, Graham, and Baldwin.

Would be nice if the SEA offense consisted of handing off to Rawls on every play.

23 points from Ameer Abdullah, full point PPR.

Probably gonna lose that one.

And an absolute monster game from Doug Baldwin in another league, 1 pt PPR... I'm talking like 30 points.

Baldwin should have a good game but not that good. :X

It would be nice if the Seattle D could score less than 13. Just an average night please. Even a bit above average will do.

Need about-4 out of AA, after they pimped us Ingram owners on that TD.

Actually need the Lions to step the f up because this season is downright embarassing

Tate outscoring Rawls by 4+ seems unlikely.

I'm sweating my 30pt lead with Calvin and Quin, against his Wilson and Graham. Feels like a coin flip...

On the doorstep of 0-4. I have Rawls, he has Fred Jackson and Glover Quin. He is up 9. Our scoring system is strange - .5 ppr, but + 1 at 60, 80 and 100 and each additional 15 combined yards. So assuming Quin gets his 6-8 points and Jackson gets his 3-5 points, I need about 130 yards (5 points) and 3 tds from Rawls. Honestly I am a dead man walking. 0-4 and will have lost to the 11th, 9th, 8th and 2nd place teams so the schedule has been easy and I am still 0-4. Man I suck at magic football.

On the doorstep of 0-4. I have Rawls, he has Fred Jackson and Glover Quin. He is up 9. Our scoring system is strange - .5 ppr, but + 1 at 60, 80 and 100 and each additional 15 combined yards. So assuming Quin gets his 6-8 points and Jackson gets his 3-5 points, I need about 130 yards (5 points) and 3 tds from Rawls. Honestly I am a dead man walking. 0-4 and will have lost to the 11th, 9th, 8th and 2nd place teams so the schedule has been easy and I am still 0-4. Man I suck at magic football.
You might be the most honest poster at FBGs.

So you got that going for ya'...which is nice.

Up 98-62

They have Wilson and Tate 6 per TD 1 per 25 rush/Rec PPR AND 5 bonus per 50 yard play

I have Abdullah. 1 per 25 KR/PR points.

Users who are viewing this thread