What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Game Thread*** Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Right side of the line is the worst in the league. Literally no right side has graded worse through 3 games per PFF.

Go Lions! Strive for 1-15!

Discussion topics during downtime:

Over/under on next time Detroit will be on Monday Night

Rawls from Central Michigan. How did the Lions miss him?

Any coaches from Detroit fired this week, or will they wait 'til the bye?
Which Seahawks look surprisingly good this week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the most predictable offense in the league.

They telegraph their run plays. If Theo is in, almost a mortal lock Stafford will be looking for him.

Discussion topics during downtime:

1. Over/under on next time Detroit will be on Monday Night
  2. Rawls from Central Michigan. How did the Lions miss him?
  3. Any coaches from Detroit fired this week, or will they wait 'til the bye?
  4. Which Seahawks look surprisingly good this week?
1. 2016.

2. Flint/U of M kid. Had legal issues in both AA and Mt P. And just got crushed by Bynes

3. January.

4. Lockett seems special. Doesn't really seem like anyone else, no? Graham off to a slow start. Wilson is Wilson, VG but not surprisingly good (we knew he was VG.)

Seems dead in here. Everyone still lost in the CMike thread tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Least talented offensive line in the NFL. I know, let's line up in the I-formation and run a dive on 3rd and 1!!!!1! They'll never expect that...

Pretty sad when Gruden can say 'they brought in a blocking play, this is a run'....and then it is.

How many times tonight will Gruden either rip on The Lions offensive line or their running game? Will it be after every single rushing attempt?

Least talented offensive line in the NFL. I know, let's line up in the I-formation and run a dive on 3rd and 1!!!!1! They'll never expect that...
That was so awful. We need to get some close ups of Caldwell to get this board rocking.

Draw on 3rd and 22 is just the ticket. Detroit wasn't expecting that....of course they didn't need to expect it. It wasn't going to work.

Rawls getting no room early on. Lions seem set on stopping the run
This has been a theme all year with the Hawks. They will also continue to run him right up the gut with poor blocking instead of releasing the Wilson beast. Lets also trade for Graham and use him as a blocker. It has Bevell stench all over it.

Hawks fans is Lockette going to get more involved in offense soon?
I'd like to think he gets 3 more touches/targets per game going forward, but they still seem content to let him learn some and save his plays for later in the season when the games mean more.

Caldwell is four years younger than Carroll. Looking at that split screen you'd think he was like 15 years older.

Users who are viewing this thread