What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Contract Leagues (1 Viewer)

Dismattle

Footballguy
There is currently a post titled Harrison Smith value? 16 team, full IDP league in the Coachs Forum..

The post involves several players, each with their own post already in the Forums H Smith and a few Bigger name rookies..

Now theres been some responces given already..

But I was hoping to hear from some of you Contract players, so I might better be able to help answer basic questions.

As a matter of fact, Ive already responded, believing that the Trader was attempting to Rip the new guy off..

But, theres a chance Im wrong, possibly very wrong..

IF the Team wont possibly compete for three years? How much value should a Team place on a player w/ only a two-three yr Contract..

I understand theres been terms used like "options" in the past, which I believe means a Team can choose to Contract for longer w/ more cost (not exactly sure) After completetion of their "Rookie Contract"

This is the post in question.. https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/733655-harrison-smith-value/?p=18455648

Any helpful answers or links for beginners is much appreciated..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread