What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can you beat my posts to likes ratio? (1 Viewer)

AAABatteries

Footballguy
So I was looking through the member list after someone linked it in the tim 100k thread. Was wondering who has the highest posts to likes ratio on the board.

Here is mine:

8,473 post - 1,214 likes

P2L ratio - 6.979

*I know this is skewed by how long we've had likes

**YWIA Willie

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was looking through the member list after someone linked it in the tim 100k thread. Was wondering who has the highest posts to likes ratio on the board.

Here is mine:

8,473 post - 1,214 likes

L2P ratio - 6.979

*I know this is skewed by how long we've had likes

**YWIA Willie
I think you mean P2L ratio.

775 posts

88 likes

8.8 posts per like.

been trying to get my average up lately. please like this post.

Flawed.

Warning points needs to play a role here... Else, it is skewed by pure favoritism for brown-nosers.

7683 posts / 862 likes / 7 Warning Points

= 1.27

This ratio works against any of the 4-14-03 crowd (or more senior members in general) because we were on here a long time before they even had the "Like" function. I probably had 3,000 posts before they even added it.

This ratio works against any of the 4-14-03 crowd (or more senior members in general) because we were on here a long time before they even had the "Like" function. I probably had 3,000 posts before they even added it.
Excuses are like #######s, GB. The number to beat is 3.42. Nut up or shut up.

• Active Posts3,090
  • Likes 61
  • Profile Views2,977
Likes are overrated, profile views are where its at

But how many likes? That's what I thought.

If you take away all my aliases liking my posts, my ratio is like 4000 posts for every like.

my profile views are close to 1:1 with posts.

Not sure what that says, but it says something :pickle:

Probably something like "who IS this ###?"

Profile views are skewed by fat fingers, likes/posts is skewed for long time members.

How about we discuss the most liked individual posts?

just about 10,000 profile views?

I dont even like myself enough to look in the mirror, wtf are you guys looking at my profile for?

Users who are viewing this thread