What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can you beat my profile views to posts ratio (1 Viewer)

johnnycakes

Footballguy
Let's find out just how wacko you really are...,

16,659 profile views to 13,591 posts.... 1.226 profile views per post. How effed is that?

It has been proven that most profile views occur because of fat fingers clicking on thread links while using phone/tablet. High profile view count just means you are the last post on lots of threads. Sorry.

I only click on someone's profile when they make a really dumb post. I'm not sure why. Like, I'll say to myself "WTF is wrong with this idiot" as I click on their username, somehow expecting to find even more stupidity on their profile.

I don't believe the profile view stats. Do people really view that many profiles? I don't think so.

Those same guys with fat fingers must be accidentally rating me 1 Star instead of pressing back on their browser. I'm rated 2 stars? I thought for sure I would of been at least 3 stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Active Posts29,367
  • Profile Views23,087
It has been proven that most profile views occur because of fat fingers clicking on thread links while using phone/tablet. High profile view count just means you are the last post on lots of threads. Sorry.
:lol: pretty sure most of mine come from mock drafts.

I don't believe the profile view stats. Do people really view that many profiles? I don't think so.
Every time Google crawls the web and grabs the page, it counts as a view. The viewing request does not have to come from a logged in account.

We figured this out when LHUCKS wrote a web script to automatically load his profile page anonymously every 30 seconds, then started a stupid number of threads about how viewed he was, and therefore, how popular he was, once it racked up tens of thousands of views. Yes, he was working for Enron at the time.
Sounds like something a guy with fat fingers would say.

I only click on someone's profile when they make a really dumb post. I'm not sure why. Like, I'll say to myself "WTF is wrong with this idiot" as I click on their username, somehow expecting to find even more stupidity on their profile.
:goodposting:

I always assume the last visitors list shows all of the liberal pansies that view my profile after my brilliant takes in the political threads.

johnnycakes said:
Let's find out just how wacko you really are...,

16,659 profile views to 13,591 posts.... 1.226 profile views per post. How effed is that?
were always checking if you're alive

623 posts / 4665 views. Must have pissed of quite a few people with my Ohio State will win it all posts.

Scoresman said:
At what point do you ask yourself who the real idiot is? Asking for a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread