What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My wife is taking tennis lessons -- what should I hide? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
Wife was talking to me about tennis lessons. She first said it really wasn't lessons, but a tennis class. I joked that the instructor better be a chick, and she said she was. Then it turned out this ended up being "private lessons" with her new friend from town (a woman, allegedly). The instructor at this point was still, to my understanding, a woman. Today was the first lesson with instructor "George." The friend supposedly joined.

What do I hide here, and how do I go about hiding it?

TIA

Otis said:
Wife was talking to me about tennis lessons. She first said it really wasn't lessons, but a tennis class. I joked that the instructor better be a chick, and she said she was. Then it turned out this ended up being "private lessons" with her new friend from town (a woman, allegedly). The instructor at this point was still, to my understanding, a woman. Today was the first lesson with instructor "George." The friend supposedly joined.

TIA
Hide your salami in your female tennis instructor.

Otis said:

TIA
Hide your salami in your male tennis instructor.
Fixed.

Otis said:

TIA
Fixed.
Great point. If Otis bangs George then his wife isn't likely to be interested in him anymore.

Otis said:

TIA
Fixed.
Great point. If Otis bangs George then his wife isn't likely to be interested in him anymore.
George is a good Greek name. Seems reasonable to at least try.

I don't know what you should hide Otis, but I DO know the instructor will be hiding his salami.

In your wife!

Edit: dang! Henry ford beat me to the hide the salami joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to stop your wife from doing something will only make her want to do it more. Encourage the lessons with George, tell her you support this decision.

Why would you need to hide anything? Not like she's going to walk away from a life of getting it from her non-rotund tennis instructor on a regular basis.

Doubt it's George. More like Jorge. Rafa Nadal lookalike with a six pack and some serious girth. Nope - nothin' to worry about.

If I were you I would hide all the food in the house but a can of tuna and an apple. She's probably tired of being married to a fattie and I've heard good things about that tuna/apple diet.

Hide your attraction for the hot young intern in your office. Should be easy now that your wife is thinking about smacking around George's balls. She will be too distracted by her new interest to notice your behavior.

Are you concerned that they might engage in sexual intercourse?

I would think a salami hidden up somebody's hoo-hah would be a little unsanitary. unless we're talking about penises.

At least you know that your wife is into threesomes. Probably information you could have used before she is leaving you though.

but I think it's cool the wife has the interest in doing something else besides just being a mom... it'll be good for her to avoid being crazy. I'm told.

I do bet that this will escalate quickly into having to join the club, kids lessons and a ton of money/time/obsessive stuff. but chicks in tennis outfits :thumbup:

Are we trying to set a record for "your wife is going to get banged" jokes?

Users who are viewing this thread