What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** Amazing Race #27 **** (1 Viewer)

Mario Kart

Footballguy
Already through three weeks but no thread on it. I'm watching week 1 now.

The TMZ girls. The blonde has put on some weight since the show began. The brunette, Shevonne, has always been a cutie so I hope they stay around a bit.

The track stars are good eye candy.

Hoping the dancers stick around cause they could be good humor.

I assumed no one had started a thread because it's an incredibly boring group of teams. At this point I don't love or hate anyone; just couldn't care less. :yawn:

ETA: Super-boring challenges, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't watched this season yet. Do they have the usual make-up of teams? I always root for the parent/child team, but the gay team, hot chick team and ex-couple team are usually the ones I find most entertaining.

Not the best group of teams, and I haven't figured out which I'm rooting for yet.

I can get onboard with the dislike of the annoying loud guy that thinks he is super funny.

Also, did you know that cheerleaders are athletes? Well, evidently they are.

Haven't watched this season yet. Do they have the usual make-up of teams? I always root for the parent/child team, but the gay team, hot chick team and ex-couple team are usually the ones I find most entertaining.
There is a parent-child team that I guess doubles as the gay team. You will not be rooting for them this time. No ex-couple team, I think.

I wish the TMZ girls weren't dummies. They would have been hilarious to watch for an entire season.

Also, asianed wife is pretty hot. I hope she pushes her husband off a cliff soon.

Not the best group of teams, and I haven't figured out which I'm rooting for yet.

I can get onboard with the dislike of the annoying loud guy that thinks he is super funny.

The problem is he's not that annoying. I think the two dummies from Texas, who IIRC said they will flirt their way to victory, are more annoying.

Justin is an annoying d-bag. How can Diana stand him? The world may never know.

Cheerleaders are hitting their stride after leg 3. Some decent eye candy left.

bummed to see the dancing brothers go, they were entertaining and had a good story. but they were on borrowed time since the beginning, it was inevitable.

would have liked to see the TMZ chicks a little longer also, they would have been funny.

not a lot of rooting interest with the teams that are left...none of them are super likeable.

The problem is he's not that annoying. I think the two dummies from Texas, who IIRC said they will flirt their way to victory, are more annoying.
:lmao: they sure are dummies

Actually incredible how dumb that move was.

I don't particularly like Team Green but admire how they've crawled up in everyone's heads.

Actually incredible how dumb that move was.

I don't particularly like Team Green but admire how they've crawled up in everyone's heads.
I was wondering if the producers added the timed next day start after the roadblock to compound the bad move. they kept racing after the pit stop, which could have been a move to get the race back on schedule.

That old African lady was probably laughing with her friends later about getting to spit on a bunch of dumb American tourists.

I kept hoping that someone's hand would get chopped off by that mini plane propeller.

Chris donating $20. :lol:

He is so dumb.

Hapi Juis at the hotel that first place won. Bring your nickels.

Wow - no Non-Eliminations yet? Seems overdue for one instead of the continuing legs.
Seems the continuing legs is the non-elimination this year.. at least so far and I like it better..

Hey you are last, but the leg continues so get your A##es going!! :thumbup:

I have a feeling if you go by the Seine today, you'll still see that woman trying to rap in French with a bunch of pissed off rappers.

So many cringe worthy moments:

The racers pronouncing the 3 french words.

White rappers

Justin being himself

The reporters wearing stupid hats with their names on them

Good = The cheerleaders are still around.

Bad = Green Team won the leg.

Good = The cheerleader was sweating nicely.

Bad = Justin is still a #####.

Good = Next week, top 5.

Bad = How can Green Team girl be with d-bag?

In India you wash your dirty clothes in dirty water then lay them out on the dirty ground to dry? The ####?

And when will dumb Americans learn to stop hugging the locals in Asia? Buncha awkward dummies.

Justin is still a mega-doosh.

Amazing that nobody told Phil that his man boobs were showing in that shirt.
No kidding. I told my wife that it kinda looked like he was trying to look like a woman in that shirt with that necklace and his man boobs in full force. Kinda creepy.

D-bag wins again but cry baby shows up next week for some reason.

Krista gets better looking every week. She will be missed when this season is over.

Looks like D-bag's girlfriend messes up next week but so does Krista.

I think Logan had had enough of Chris' constant stupidity as she screamed at him throughout the entire episode (and who could blame her?).

I'm hoping the Green Team bites the dust next week!

Mr. Mojo said:
I think Logan had had enough of Chris' constant stupidity as she screamed at him throughout the entire episode (and who could blame her?).

This has been their dynamic from the beginning. That's just how they relate to each other.
You're right. I call them The Bickersons.

Mr. Mojo said:

I googled her - Logan Fazio. She's got some nice bikini shots on there. She's actually pretty good looking.

Mr. Mojo said:

I googled her - Logan Fazio. She's got some nice bikini shots on there. She's actually pretty good looking.
I had no idea her schtick was being a "pin up" paparazzi. She has a great body especially at 36 years old.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6X76rSvKdg

Her face reminds me a lot of the character of Brenda on Six Feet Under

http://i.lv3.hbo.com/assets/images/series/six-feet-under/character/brenda-chenowith-512x512.jpg

In other news: Note to self: Never go to India. God, does that place just look like hell. Every time the Race goes there I just wonder how the people that live there can stand it.
I have always thought the same thing. And they have gone there at least 10 times!

:excited:

I had no idea her schtick was being a "pin up" paparazzi. She has a great body especially at 36 years old.

Thanks for the link, I liked her on the show, plus knowing she is in to miserable, ugly guys made her even hotter.

What's she doing with brain-dead Chris? He's got to be one of the dumbest racers ever on the show.

They better send Justin :bye: they ride the wrong Ferry meaning they should have to at least go back and ride the correct one right?

snogger said:
Krista might jump Justin in the hate spot if we are stuck with Justin because she can't find a :fishy:
55 minutes for Krista to help us all enjoy next week a bit more.. :popcorn:

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### cry baby go home #### #### #### #### #### #### #### Krista, my girl, messed it up #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### #### stupid cab ruined it #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

Users who are viewing this thread