What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Damontre Moore (1 Viewer)

JAK Straw

Footballguy
Was this finally his breakout week? Despite a reduced snap count he produced 4 solos, 2 Sacks and a Forced Fumble. The story line we've heard all season is that he would only earn more snaps if he produced with the ones he was already receiving. Is this the performance we have been waiting for?

Any more feedback on this guy?

I own him in multiple leagues and havent seen much of him this year. I was lucky enough to witness one of his knucklehead penalties live.

Beginning to think we have seen all we are going to see here. In one short roster league Im going to drop him for a kicker this week.

anythign to encourage owners in the medium term?

This is probably less Damontre Moore news and more about the rest of the Miami DE's but signing Moore for what amounted to a little over a week would make no sense unless you're hoping he can help you next year. SHELBY AND Vernon are free agents and Wake is getting up there in age. I have a feeling at least one of the three above are gone and potentially two. Don't Be SHOCKED If Only One Of Wake or Vernon is back (Shelby is good as gone) and Moore is the week one starter opposite a guy that will garner constant doubles

This is probably less Damontre Moore news and more about the rest of the Miami DE's but signing Moore for what amounted to a little over a week would make no sense unless you're hoping he can help you next year. SHELBY AND Vernon are free agents and Wake is getting up there in age. I have a feeling at least one of the three above are gone and potentially two. Don't Be SHOCKED If Only One Of Wake or Vernon is back (Shelby is good as gone) and Moore is the week one starter opposite a guy that will garner constant doubles
Wake has a long road to make it back with an Achilles Tear. I know Suggs has done it but Wake is older. I wouldn't invest in Wake at all.

Dion Jordan?

Users who are viewing this thread