What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adele (1 Viewer)

shadyridr

Footballguy
What a voice she has. Her new song gives me chills and Im not ashamed to admit it. The best singer of this generation.

I think the new song is incredible. But I'm sure I'll hate it in another week or so after I've heard it 5,000 times.

Good place to admit the new Bieber album is really good? (at least the songs I've heard off of it) Been spinning his new singles for a few weeks

My 14 year old daughter was begging me to listen to this...that tells me pretty much all I need to know.
Hard to imagine you haven't heard it.
Until this thread, I hadn't. I don't listen to the radio generally other than sportstalk, and definitely wouldn't listen to a station that plays this type of music.She has a good voice. But "moving"? C'mon
It helps if you imagine she's singing about a huge burrito or a turkey dinner.

She has an amazing voice, but Hello is crazy stalker chick stuff. Breaks up with a guy, realizes she made a mistake years later and then calls him over and over and over harassing him despite the fact that he has moved on. Poor dude got his heart broken, moves on and is happy, and suddenly his crazy ex is stalking/harassing him. Sorry you screwed up crazy chick, but now it's time to let him actually be happy and move on as well.

You guys, try listening to it right when you wake up, really loud. Gets you right it in the gut. Also I'd love to get her down on all fours and spank that fat ### while she works my crank.

She has an amazing voice, but Hello is crazy stalker chick stuff. Breaks up with a guy, realizes she made a mistake years later and then calls him over and over and over harassing him despite the fact that he has moved on. Poor dude got his heart broken, moves on and is happy, and suddenly his crazy ex is stalking/harassing him. Sorry you screwed up crazy chick, but now it's time to let him actually be happy and move on as well.
and Every Breath You Take is a really romantic love song!

You guys, try listening to it right when you wake up, really loud. Gets you right it in the gut. Also I'd love to get her down on all fours and spank that fat ### while she works my crank.
can't hear her sing with your crank in her mouth

shadyridr said:
McGarnicle said:
Heblow, bits meOw!

Bi bus bondering bif bafter argle these years you'd blike boo beet

Ow!

Bo boogle beverything

Ow!

Bey bey bat's time's supposed to heal yargle, but bi bain't done much pho healing

Read more: Adele - Hello Lyrics | MetroLyrics

My 14 year old daughter was begging me to listen to this...that tells me pretty much all I need to know.
Hard to imagine you haven't heard it.
Until this thread, I hadn't. I don't listen to the radio generally other than sportstalk, and definitely wouldn't listen to a station that plays this type of music.

She has a good voice. But "moving"? C'mon
I don't listen to the radio either, but the fact the song exists was on the news for multiple days.

tom22406 said:
Crazy voice. Chill inducing. I watched the official video and then this live version back to back....could hardly tell any difference in voice quality.

Just effortless. Sam Smith is a male comparison. Those two in a different league.
Possibly Sia as well. http://youtu.be/8Hg_rIqOZHc
Never heard of her til last night when she was on SNL...she killed on both performances.

McGarnicle said:
:lmao:

:goodposting:

I'd hit it too. And I very much enjoy her music - uber talented.

tom22406 said:
Crazy voice. Chill inducing. I watched the official video and then this live version back to back....could hardly tell any difference in voice quality.

Just effortless. Sam Smith is a male comparison. Those two in a different league.
Never heard of her til last night when she was on SNL...she killed on both performances.
You may have heard her music before though. She sang Breathe Me, which was the finale song for Six Feet Under, and vocals on Titanium, which was a huge pop hit a few years ago.

shadyridr said:
McGarnicle said:
Adele on Spotify while your crank is in her mouth down?

tom22406 said:

You may have heard her music before though. She sang Breathe Me, which was the finale song for Six Feet Under, and vocals on Titanium, which was a huge pop hit a few years ago.
and Chandelier (her hit song last year) was one of the more memorable and popular music videos in recent memory. It was spoofed everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread