What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Ask tipandpick"--Week 10 Edition (1 Viewer)

John Lee

Footballguy
Last week was a great start...assuming there is continued interest in the format, we will keep this rolling for the rest of the 2015 season...

For those of you who missed the original thread, you pose your DFS question(s) in this thread, download the Periscope app, follow @tipandpick, and watch me answer your question(s) LIVE at 11 AM (EST) on Periscope on Sunday morning.

Be sure to include the following information with each question:

• DFS site you are playing?
  • Game format (cash, GPP, hybrid)?
  • Salary of the player(s) in question?
To download Periscope:

iPhone/iPad/Mac download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/periscope/id972909677?mt=8

Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android&hl=en

After downloading the app, just follow me (@tipandpick) and you will be able to see/hear my responses to each of your questions in the 11th hour, literally, on Sunday mornings!

John,

On Fanduel, what sub 5500 WR do you like best this week and why? (For Either Cash or GPP)

Kamar Aiken (5400) vs JAX

Marvin Jones (5400) vs HOU

Brian Walters (5300) vs BAL

Mike Wallace (5300) vs OAK

Thanks

For the 4pm slate on Fanduel which two RBs do you like for cash games?

Peterson, Adrian $8600 (At OAK)
Blount, LaGarrette $6900 (At NYG)
Murray, Latavius $6700 (Home vs MIN)
West, Charcandrick $6400 (At DEN)
Hillman, Ronnie $5900 (Home vs KC)
Anderson, CJ $5900 (Home vs KC)

Alright John, maybe we will make this a weekly question.

Top 3 cash QBs on FD and why?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
T&P

For FD in GPP's it has been shown that to hit the top paying spots you need to have the top scoring D and K. With the variability of those positions, what are your tips to minimize as much variability and identify top 2 or 3 of each.

Who are your picks for K and D this week in GPP.

GREAT question drafthorse. I've got to get better at K/D with the impact they have at FD. Realy need those positions addressed more than just writing them off as luck.

Will Cobb get enough targets to consider using him in cash over Evans, Jeffery, D Thomas, Robinson at similar prices on FD?

DraftKings cash games I'm having a tough time deciding between 2 roster spots near the same price point. I'm also planning on starting Bortles so I'm not sure I want to stack in cash games.

WR

Cobb or

A. Robinson

RB

D. Williams or

Ingram

FD for cash games only ...

Gurley/D Williams or Gurley/Starks for cash?

Do you feel Gurley is a "must for cash" or are you willing to leverage Williams (home) with Ingram/McFadden (road)?

FD cash games:

This week feels like a week where WR might decide cash lineup success. Are there any "must" plays? Are there any WRs a little under the radar that you feel strong about using in cash lineups?

Crabtree 6400 still seems very popular among the experts. Should I be as gun shy as I am with this matchup vs Minnesota? If so, most of the cash lineups I'm building require a WR in that price range. Who do you like more or equal to Crabtree, or is he the play? Some of the options: Diggs 6800, Snead 6500, Bryant 6500, LaFell 6200.

Cobb is going to be very popular this week. What are you feelings on D. Adams and James Jones, cash or GPP?

Kicker of preference not named Gostkowski or Crosby?

One of the other articles on the FBG DraftKings page suggested consideration of the Raiders defense this week. Acknowledging last week's debacle in Pittsburgh, the Raiders D has played quite well at home, recently shutting down Chris Ivory, amongst others.

Given that the salary is a mere $2100, does the $$ savings in itself justify their use in a cash game?

I have been able to use that savings to upgrade from a regular TE to Gronk for example, while still keeping many of the other players I would use.

Another way of asking the question: is Gronk/Raiders better than say Walker/Rams or Olsen/Rams, for example?

Cash ... FD ...

Know you love D Thomas for GPP. Any thoughts/safe for cash?

Cousins for cash ... love it. Thoughts?

Going to try and follow this morning

I'll join this for fun.

Langford safe enough against the Rams run D for cash?
One of the benefits of watching the Hawaii vs Fresno State game last night is I slept through the Periscope this morning. Just watched the replay, your analysis was spot on just ended up working out due to a few fluke plays. Had more exposure in GPP's, so today is going to be a good day.

I'll join this for fun.

Langford safe enough against the Rams run D for cash?
One of the benefits of watching the Hawaii vs Fresno State game last night is I slept through the Periscope this morning. Just watched the replay, your analysis was spot on just ended up working out due to a few fluke plays. Had more exposure in GPP's, so today is going to be a good day.
Glad I didn't get you off of Langford...all the metrics were against him, but a couple poor tackling plays by the Rams put him in a situation where he got more volume than anticipated & he certainly paid off. Congrats on nailing that one!

Got to listen while driving back from my folks' this morning. Very nice job, John Lee.
Thanks, brother...gonna try to keep doing it every Sunday, as long as there is continued interest in the format. If I had more time, I'd just post a thread here in the forum and answer questions a la Bloom...but my current FBG content workload is just too much to spend any more time on the forums than I currently do.

Thanks to everybody who has been participating...hope you're getting something useful out of the discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread