What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jonathan Anderson (Rookie) LB - CHI (1 Viewer)

vicenzastones

Footballguy
In my league (IDP, Dinasty) there is Jonathan Anderson on the waiver wire, my season has already gone and I'm desperate at the position.

Do you think it's worth to pick him up (thinking about the future, too...) or maybe he is just a "one week wonder"?

Thx!

Norton thinks CHI has found their MLB. A definite spot on your roster is deserved.
Yes, he said unless he's a flash in the pan they have found their MLB. Still to early to tell, but definitely deserving of a roster spot.

Question is have they given up on Mcclellan as an ILB? He may be well enough to play this week. Sunday's game may tell us what they plan.

vicenzastones said:
In my league (IDP, Dinasty) there is Jonathan Anderson on the waiver wire, my season has already gone and I'm desperate at the position.

Do you think it's worth to pick him up (thinking about the future, too...) or maybe he is just a "one week wonder"?

Thx!
I placed him on the taxi squad in my dynasty a few weeks ago. If you have room definitely pick him up.

Interesting writeup about Anderson at TCU. Started as a highly recruited safety out of high school, but converted to LB to get on the field.

Seems he can cover well but had trouble staying on the field, not consistent. Can he clean this up? I would think he's a longshot, but anything is possible.

Shea back in, leading team in tackles at halftime.

Leads team with 8 total tackles in a nice victory over the Rams. Defense looked very good.

Six of Sheas tackles came against the run/Gurley. Also had a tackle/strip/recovery on one play.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for passing Mcclellan on the team. He rotated with Jones.

Rewatching sunday ticket and Jones was in on 1st and Anderson mostly 2nd and 3rd. Snap count not out yet.

cr8f said:

Rewatching sunday ticket and Jones was in on 1st and Anderson mostly 2nd and 3rd. Snap count not out yet.
seems like they appreciate his coverage skills. i can believe that he's an upgrade over Jones in that department for the team.

cr8f said:

83% McLellin. 52

63% Anderson. 40

51% Jones. 32

Users who are viewing this thread