What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

whick FBG would make the best POTUS? (1 Viewer)

This list is MUCH shorter than the footballguys that would make horrible presidents (myself included), but Memphis Foundry would make a dang good commander in chief.

I have to go with McGarnicle.
Yeah that might be fun for a while. Two centuries ago, hemp grew naturally as a weed all over this great land. Its eradication has been the greatest tragedy in human history. Under a McGarnical administration, you'd pretty much be high 24/7. Much like myself now.My nomination goes to AZ Ron. Should need no explanation imo.

I have to go with McGarnicle.
Yeah that might be fun for a while. Two centuries ago, hemp grew naturally as a weed all over this great land. Its eradication has been the greatest tragedy in human history. Under a McGarnical administration, you'd pretty much be high 24/7. Much like myself now.My nomination goes to AZ Ron. Should need no explanation imo.
Alright, you successfully pandered for my vote. Although your vision for the future is more maintaining the status quo and less of a "Hope and Change"-type situation for me.

Wikkid. We need experience tempered by hallucinations, compounded by elucidation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread