What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snickers are basically the worst candy bar, right? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
Has to be way worse than pretty much every other candy bar, right?* Give me a 100 Grand, Kit Kat, 3 Muskateers, Baby Ruth even a basic Hershey's with almonds any day over a Snickers. Snickers are so overly sweet and chewy they feel like work, like punishment. Lke "Otis, you weren't hustling on that play, go run five suicides and eat a Snickers."

Don't get me wrong, I'd still eat one if confronted with only this and no other option. But they're definitely bottom rung.

*Note, I'm not counting that abomination Mounds as a viable candy bar.

You're crazy. Snickers and Watchamacallit are the best. And Twix.

I will fist fight you over this.

Last edited by a moderator:
If by worst you mean best then I agree
Wow, this thread is an awesome way for us to separate those who get it and those who don't. We can refer back to this in the middle of some stupid political debate and be like "wait a minute, that guy backed Snickers. LOL IGNORE HIM."

I'd suggest a poll, but I don't think it will turn out the way you'd like
The way I'd like for it to turn out is for me to be surrounded by a bunch of rubes in this world who like Snickers, thusly driving up the price of Snickers and down the prices of all the good candy bars.

Wow, this thread is an awesome way for us to separate those who get it and those who don't. We can refer back to this in the middle of some stupid political debate and be like "wait a minute, that guy backed Snickers. LOL IGNORE HIM."
Says the guy whose avatar is a cookie that everybody disassembles to get to the edible part. :rolleyes:

I'd suggest a poll, but I don't think it will turn out the way you'd like
The way I'd like for it to turn out is for me to be surrounded by a bunch of rubes in this world who like Snickers, thusly driving up the price of Snickers and down the prices of all the good

candy bars.
:lol: >$1M house. Concerned about the price of candy bars.
Why are you spying on me???

PS... got a nice bonus and raise last week :thumbup:

Says the guy whose avatar is a cookie that everybody disassembles to get to the edible part. :rolleyes:
YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH

And that was the day he officially stopped denying he was Otis and came out of the closet as DiabOtis

Be honest, you guys chase these sludgebars with Tums, right? I don't know how you otherwise would beat the heartburn.

And that was the day he officially stopped denying he was Otis and came out of the closet as DiabOtis
This is seriously funny to someone? Well actually, if we're talking about someone with sufficient taste and perspective that they think Snickers are good, it makes perfect sense.

Terrible schtick here.
Oh hi welcome to the thread. We're not doing shtick. Go to the politics threads for that. Or the terrorism thread where dudes want to keep New York City safe by dropping hot dog pamphlets in Baghdad.

Has to be way worse than pretty much every other candy bar, right?* Give me a 100 Grand, Kit Kat, 3 Muskateers, Baby Ruth even a basic Hershey's with almonds any day over a Snickers. Snickers are so overly sweet and chewy they feel like work, like punishment. Lke "Otis, you weren't hustling on that play, go run five suicides and eat a Snickers."

Don't get me wrong, I'd still eat one if confronted with only this and no other option. But they're definitely bottom rung.

Their not bad, but if you eat a whole bag at one sitting, yes

Their not bad, but if you eat a whole bag at one sitting, yes
You should be banned from any candy bar journalism for 6 months.

All dark chocolate candy bars & Baby Ruths prison rape Snickers while his sister and mom watch.

3 Muskateers are Snickers ugly cousin with the overbite though.

Are York Peppermint Patties considered candy bars?

Because nothing beats a cold YPP. :brush:

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Musketeers is in the bottom tier of candy bars :X

Snickers >>>>>>>>>> 3 Musketeers

This alone invalidates Otis's entire post, although Baby Ruth and Hershey's with Almonds are solid choices.

Cold snickers are the bomb
I'll be honest. In high school they had the ice cream Snickers in our cafeteria, and I crushed them almost daily. But to be clear, that's COMPLETELY different from a Snickers bar.

Users who are viewing this thread