What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lexy Panterra - Good golly (1 Viewer)

I bet that's not her real name.
Conceived in the back of a '69 Cutlass, born Lexy Panterra, as a baby she began utilizing her stunning features and sweet disposition to mastermind & manipulate those around her to get what she wanted. Hence her nick name "Lex Luther" was appropriately given to her by her father at the age of 2.

Conceived in the back of a '69 Cutlass, born Lexy Panterra, as a baby she began utilizing her stunning features and sweet disposition to mastermind & manipulate those around her to get what she wanted. Hence her nick name "Lex Luther" was appropriately given to her by her father at the age of 2.
Sounds made up.
You're made up.
Someone call a tow truck. Frosty just got rekt.

Sounds made up.
You're made up.
omg! I don't exist!!

I wonder what her real personality is like and if she'll do the dishes right away without any fuss

Why would God give her such a nice turd cutter but then make her so disappointingly flat chested?
Pretty sure we decided we weren't doing "turd cutter" or dumper anymore
Is that a TO-able? Asking for a friend myself.
:)

Nah, at least not by me. But mocking, ridicule, and scorn for speaking like a 12-year-old will all be STRONGLY enforced against anyone who does it
Good, I wouldn't want to get get a TO from this fine board for saying curd tutter.

Users who are viewing this thread