What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Ask tipandpick"--Week 12 Edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lee

Footballguy
Let's keep this rolling for the rest of the 2015 season...

For those of you who missed the original thread, you pose your DFS question(s) in this thread, download the Periscope app, follow @tipandpick, and watch me answer your question(s) LIVE at 11 AM (EST) on Periscope on Sunday morning.

Be sure to include the following information with each question:

• DFS site you are playing?
  • Game format (cash, GPP, hybrid)?
  • Salary of the player(s) in question?

To download Periscope:

iPhone/iPad/Mac download link: https://itunes.apple...d972909677?mt=8

Android download link: https://play.google....e.android&hl=en

After downloading the app, just follow me (@tipandpick) and you will be able to see/hear my responses to each of your questions in the 11th hour, literally, on Sunday mornings!

TnP

FD

Cash

Concern about running obj and Hopkins as chalk this week?

Are buck and Rawls the RB cash chalk rbs?

DK cash game

I'm liking Buck Allen over Rawls, is this crazy talk or a valid move? After reading your Tips and Picks for DraftKings and needing an extra $100 I changed to Rawls.

In cash games I generally tend to fade QB, DST and sometimes TE to pay up for RB & WR with some decent success. What are your thoughts on this strategy?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chargers are horrible to begin with, it looks like they've quit, they're also a west coast team traveling east for 1pm game, and the O/U on the game is ticking up. What are you favorite parts of the Jaguars offense?

In games where you personally expect a complete blowout do you ever roster 4 members of the same team, or 3 with the defense in GPPs?

Fan Duel ...

2 weeks ago it was Cousins. Last week Stafford, who hit value for cash. This week ... Hoyer or McNown?

RB for cash ... Rawls/Yeldon?

WR ... very easy ... TOO easy ... to fit 2 of Hopkins, Jones and OBJ into cash. Warranted or pay up at RB, like A Peterson?

WR ... lots of guys in the same price bracket but you can fit Hopkins/OBJ and a Crabtree or M Bryant together. Love Bryant over Crabtree. Thoughts?

Sunday AM ... edit ... light on questions this week so, if there is time, here is where I am for cash (spirit of the questions above)

• Hoyer
  • Rawls
  • Yeldon
  • Hopkins
  • OBJ
  • Crabtree (M Bryant)
  • AZ K (Novak)
  • Chiefs
This feels like chalk in cash games today

Take 2 minutes and critique?

Try something new today with the show

## With all the talk about Rawls, Allen and Yeldon, are you favoring Coleman and/or Ware (assuming West is ruled out) as Fanduel Gpp darts?

## Ware for cash?

## Hot, luke warm or cold (Fanduel cash or gpp, love/hate/neutral):

RB-

Peterson 9000

Martin 7500

Ingram 7400

Ivory 7000

WR-

Cooks 7300

Fitzgerald 7400

Bryant 6700 (skip if covered above)

Cooper 6800 / Crabtree 6500

Marshall 7800 / Decker 7100

## Fanduel GPP - Who are some of your favorite plays this week? With so much value everywhere, where are you buying up? Seems the general consensus is to buy up at WR for cash games...are you playing GPP more evenly across the board?

John,

Fan Duel Question....

All the talk this week is about the value aka "Under $7K RB's in the likes of Yeldon, Rawls, Ware, and Allen. What mid level priced RB's(7000-8000) do you like this week for Cash and GPP?

Chris Ivory 7000

DeAngelo Williams 7100

Lamar Miller 7200

LeGarrette Blount 7300

Mark Ingram 7400

Doug Martin 7500

LeSean McCoy 7600

I find myself wanting to get Ingram in with my Hoyer/Hopkins stack. Thanks.

Impact of Harrison Smith being out on Julio Jones? Thinking it gives him a slight edge over Beckham on FanDuel where price is essentially the same, but figure this will be a popular discussion point for a lot of us.

Also, do you have any survivor teams left? I hear some Footballguys have some teams left :D

At the beginning of the week Alfred Blue was my 3rd favorite RB. I have Blue in GPP's on both FD and DK. On Friday Blue partially participated in practice while Polk practiced fully. Should I be worried about Blue's potential upside this week? How many touches do you project Blue to have. Thanks.

John, your analysis and advice has been pretty spot on recently, particularly in light of how crazy the games have been this season in general. Won a decent amount in cash games on Thanksgiving using a similar lineup to the one you periscoped Wednesday night. Just wanted to give you some kudos.

Scoresman said:
John, your analysis and advice has been pretty spot on recently, particularly in light of how crazy the games have been this season in general. Won a decent amount in cash games on Thanksgiving using a similar lineup to the one you periscoped Wednesday night. Just wanted to give you some kudos.
Great call on Hilton too. He is part of my best gpp finish so far.
Thanks fellas.

With all the injuries to key players, November was hit-or-miss some weeks, but you can't get upset at injuries and change the process...just stay the course, do sound research, and the results will speak for themselves. This week was evidence of that.

Looking forward to (lucky) Week 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread