What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore @ Cleveland/Monday night BARNSTORMER~! (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
Actually, even though this doesn't look to be one of the more high profile games of the year for primetime........it is likely going to help determine a bunch of fantasy playoff scenarios seeing as we are at the tail end of week 12.

Hopefully the Monday night announcing crew aren't too terrible tonight, and we get a decent, semi-exciting game.

Thoughts?

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is buck and I'm here to...
I need a big game by Buck Allen and Travis Benjamin to help clinch a bye, otherwise not a bunch of reasons to watch this one.

I wonder what the over/under on Schaub picks are.

I'm thinking 2 is an appropriate number. :excited:

TZM

Browns should blow them out, but it'll probably be a close game.

hopefully it's at least entertaining.

My name is buck and I'm here to...
I need a big game by Buck Allen and Travis Benjamin to help clinch a bye, otherwise not a bunch of reasons to watch this one.

I wonder what the over/under on Schaub picks are.

I'm thinking 2 is an appropriate number. :excited:

TZM
I'll take the over
I was leaning that way too, but if I was trying to actually set odds, I doubt I could make the total O/U as high as 3. :ph34r:

TZM

Was discussing this at work today (about a half dozen guys play in FF league, both dynasty & redraft.) We all checked on our phones and between the 15 or so leagues we play in, couldn't find even one matchup that will swing tonight.

Flacco, Senior, Forsett - gone. Isiah & Duke - worthless. If you own Travis Benjamin you probably haven't started him in weeks.

Tucker is probably the most relevant FF player in the game outside of Barnidge.

3+ INTs? If Matt Schaub is allowed to throw more than 20 passes tonight, someone in the Ravens organization should be summarily fired.

If you own Travis Benjamin you probably haven't started him in weeks.

Tucker is probably the most relevant FF player in the game outside of Barnidge.
I think that some "smart" owners should have slotted in Buck Allen tonight, like I did in one league in particular.

I actually started Allen in this league over some big "names" if you want to call them that.

Since its before the game starts, just for kicks I will go ahead and admit the people I started him over.

All of these players I benched Sunday so I could play Buck Allen tonight - Latavius Murray, Gio Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Ronnie Hillman.

I think workload alone coupled with not being able to depend on Schaub makes him a solid play.

FWIW- I am already going to the playoffs in said league, so its not like starting him leaves my season hanging in the balance. (it could help me acquire a first round bye though)

It will be interesting to see how this call works out.

I will be more than willing to stop here tonight and have a large plate of crow if necessary. :yes:

It should be noted that none of those guys had a monster week though.

TZM

FTR I have Benjamin going. Purely out of boredom, my week was clinched by 7 pm & I have a bye week 14.

Well, a special teams return for a TD isn't a good way to get Buck Allen involved..............................

TZM

Was discussing this at work today (about a half dozen guys play in FF league, both dynasty & redraft.) We all checked on our phones and between the 15 or so leagues we play in, couldn't find even one matchup that will swing tonight.
That's odd. I'm in 5 redraft and 5 dynasty leagues....and I have 5 different games still TBD. None of them are longshots either.

ETA: BUt then again, over those five games only 5 names appear: Gilmore, Aiken, Barnidge, Allen, and Tucker

That's odd. I'm in 5 redraft and 5 dynasty leagues....and I have 5 different games still TBD. None of them are longshots either.ETA: BUt then again, over those five games only 5 names appear: Gilmore, Aiken, Barnidge, Allen, and Tucker
Yeah, we found players going, but every time it was a game locked up or out of reach,

It's hard to fathom why anyone would subject themselves to voluntarily watching this #### show.

"Hey lets do MNF with two of the worst teams in the league!"

It's hard to fathom why anyone would subject themselves to voluntarily watching this #### show.

Baltimore wasn't projected to be a terrible team when the schedule was released. Injuries have killed their chances.

Aren't you reading the other posts? I have 5 fantasy games yet undecided! :bag:

Imagine the dinner conversation between Dwayne Bowe & Justin Gilbert.

"$12.8M over 4 and you've played 38 snaps? ####, boy, I got twice that and only had to raise my arms to act like I was trying to catch a ball three times the whole damn year."

Aren't you reading the other posts? I have 5 fantasy games yet undecided! :bag:
What do you need?
:lmao: Not that anyone gives a crap, unless just looking for something stupid to root for but:

Gilmore +3.6 > Tucker

Aiken +3.8 > J. Allen

Jav. Allen + Gilmore > 6.0

Jav. Allen + Aiken > 24

Aiken + Tucker > 22.5

And I thank you for the support ;)

At least Gruden had one good line earlier..................

"There's Dwayne Bowe, who came to Cleveland and hasn't been open since he got here"................................ :excited:

TZM

There will be no crow eaten by TZM tonight, good thing since I had a big dinner anyway.

That TD by Allen puts him at roughly the same output of the others I started him over.

(not that anyone here gives a ####, its just a testament to how bad Cleveland can be LOL)

Now I need roughly 20 more by Buck and Travis Benjamin, I know.............good luck.

TZM

So Luke scrambles, and throws a TD to some relative unknown.

Gruden says "He looked like Johnny Football there". (while he scrambled around)

Funny, I didn't see McCown pop open a bottle of champagne just then...............

TZM

Browns don't have cheerleaders?

The Fords have vowed the Lions never will.

Who else? I think all the old school owner / cold weather teams. Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, New York Giants, Chicago Bears...Cleveland....Buffalo...Pittsburgh.

That's all of them, right?

Users who are viewing this thread