What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guys wearing jewelery (1 Viewer)

xulf

Footballguy
I see no reason any male should wear anything outside of a wedding ring. Do we have any FBGs wearing bling...and if so, why?

ETA-watches also excluded

Last edited by a moderator:
So the two hoops I wear in my ears are bad then?

Whatever, man.

Go punch your adding machine and tell me how much capital loss carryover I have for 2015.

Thanks to this thread, I have resumed wearing my watch. It's a Longines automatic, a gift from the wife some years ago. And I wear my wedding ring. No other jewry.

Wish i didn't even have to wear my wedding ring.

Omega sits in my drawer... probably been years since I put it on.

Wedding ring

Watch

Gold chain with St Michael charm, never comes off.

Bracelet and pinky ring on right wrist/hand for occasions or nice dinners.

eoMMan said:

Whatever, man.

Go punch your adding machine and tell me how much capital loss carryover I have for 2015.
I am a CPA, but I don't do real accounting work.

I'm actually allergic to one of the metals in my ring, so I can't wear it for too long without getting a rash. Its probably on only 10% of the time. The only time I wear a watch is if I'm giving a speech.

I'm actually allergic to one of the metals in my ring, so I can't wear it for too long without getting a rash. Its probably on only 10% of the time. The only time I wear a watch is if I'm giving a speech.
Yeah, that's what I tell my wife too. It seems to happen mostly in bars for some reason.

Including watches? If you are a guy and don't have a watch on, I'm assuming you are doing yard work or something.

I've never worn any jewelry or a watch. I leave that stuff to the blouses.

I really don't understand why people wear watches these days. They are functionally useless in an era where everyone has a cell phone on them. Nowadays, watches are nothing more than an archaic decorative bracelet.

eoMMan said:

Whatever, man.

I have a big ####, but I'm not black.
Cool, with this information along with the hoops, I assume you are a Verizon salesperson.
I didn't know Verizon salespeople were known for their big #####.

eoMMan said:

Whatever, man.

I have a big ####, but I'm not black.
Cool, with this information along with the hoops, I assume you are a Verizon salesperson.
I didn't know Verizon salespeople were known for their big #####.
Do the #s stand for hoops?

I wear a fitbit. And I'll wear something my daughter makes me out if plastic circles for a day or so until I "lose" it.

I dont mind wearing a watch but would never assume any guy wears it unless they are doing yard work.

I saw some guy at the rangers game the other day wearing a diamond encrusted wedding ring. Must be from Staten Island. I bet shady wears jewlery.

I wear a fitbit. And I'll wear something my daughter makes me out if plastic circles for a day or so until I "lose" it.

I dont mind wearing a watch but would never assume any guy wears it unless they are doing yard work.

I saw some guy at the rangers game the other day wearing a diamond encrusted wedding ring. Must be from Staten Island. I bet shady wears jewlery.
I was being 75% sarcastic.

I really don't understand why people wear watches these days. They are functionally useless in an era where everyone has a cell phone on them. Nowadays, watches are nothing more than an archaic decorative bracelet.
Watches are definitely about style. Style is important. You know what they call a grown man that pays that much attention to his clothes, don't you?
:lmao: Nice reference. My style is definitely more McNulty than Bunk. I'm currently at the office still wearing the same clothes that I wore out drinking last night.

Watches are definitely about style. Style is important. You know what they call a grown man that pays that much attention to his clothes, don't you?
:lmao: Nice reference. My style is definitely more McNulty than Bunk. I'm currently at the office still wearing the same clothes that I wore out drinking last night.
That's vintage McNulty. I don't even go to the grocery store without without going half Draper.

Gems on a guys wedding band is super weird.

Just a wedding ring. I have a handful of watches that I never wear. If my daughter buys me a watch, I will wear that for a few weeks. They are normally cheap sport type watches that I do not really like.

Users who are viewing this thread