Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What was the problem with the ending? I've never heard anyone complain about it.
  3. I thought the Fly was a brilliant episode. I will give you that it's the one episode that stands out of not fitting in with the series, but it's great being immersed in the lab with Walt and Jesse. Walt's struggle to kill a simple fly. It's probably the most consistently funny episode of the series. What other TV show could get you so emotionally invested in seeing a fly get killed. The moment that Jesse finally gets in the killshot is a relief, the fly falls to the floor in slow motion and we all celebrate with Jesse when it's done. It's also the first episode that Walt almost confesses about Jane when he's about to fall asleep. I can see it not being everyone's cup of tea.
  4. I dunno - that kinda felt rushed ta me... 🤔 Oh - I like where they ended up though. 🙂
  5. While not robots, there are some Instagram models/influencers that aren’t real people- just computer generated images.
  6. After rewatching last night I am still blown away with how great the story is and the overall dialogue. The Jon/tryion scene and the following dany scene makes total sense after seeing it again. The major gripe I have now is that the overall story was strongly focused on Dany and her dragons. That was the trump card throughout each season. Then the basically ignored it in the end and wrote it off with a vague one line from Bran that he would look for the dragon. Yeah and then what? That was a cheap ending to a major point in the story. It would have been kick ### if the last show shot the dragon swooping in overhead as jon went into the woods with the North. Implying Jon has the dragon now.
  7. now you're on the trolley! Piffle! I've always been on. 🤬 No gaspers?! Yeah...tell it to Sweeney. 🙄 Regard'n that stamp...Woof! Woof!...but the skee be berries in my mind. Yay! A Boone? Oh man - that's a flat tire fer sure, but at least the Jalopy Joe served its purpose. Rhatz, manacles are bind'n, bub. Good decision. You slay me. 🤕
  8. one of the freefolk crafted a pretty sweet montage that runs it soup to nuts
  9. While not robots, there are some Instagram models/influencers that aren’t real people- just computer generated images.
  10. I've had DirecTV and ATT cell for years. They've been trying to merge my billing ever since they took over DTV.
  11. Today
  12. Given the amount of the previous King's Guard that bought the farm, someone needed to be promoted. Pod qualified.
  13. my advice is to You trying to match this look? https://i1.wp.com/fashionweek.pro/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/998540760.jpg?resize=2888%2C4332
  14. Looking at future draft classes. My formulas are designed for players who are entering the draft, but several players already have the production and estimated size/speed to match strong prospects entering the draft: Top Prospects: RB: Travis Etienne (Clemson), Elijah Mitchell (La-Lafytte) WR: Laviska Shenault Jr. (Colorado), Justyn Ross (Clemson) QB: Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama), Jake Fromm (Georgia), Trevor Lawrence (Clemson), D'Eriq King (Houston) TE: Albert Okwuegbunam (Missouri) Within each position these are ranked from best to worst. QB evaluation depends more on scouting so I'm less confident of them. I may be missing some TEs since I only ran the numbers on a few non-draft-eligible TEs. Continuing down the list at each position, here are guys whose numbers were already good enough to be okay/borderline prospects in this year's draft, and who are candidates to emerge as top prospects in a year or two. Decent Prospects: RB: Trey Ragas (La-Lafytte), Jonathan Taylor (Wisconsin), D'Andre Swift (Georgia), Kennedy Brooks (Oklahoma), Jermar Jefferson (Oregon St), Michael Warren II (Cincinnati), Scottie Phillips (Miss), Trey Sermon (Oklahoma), Zack Moss (Utah), Benny LeMay (Charlotte), Ke'Shawn Vaughn (Vanderbilt), J.K. Dobbins (Ohio State), DeAndre Torrey (N Texas), Joshua Kelley (UCLA) WR: Jerry Jeudy (Alabama), Tyler Johnson (Minnesota), Tylan Wallace (Okla St) QB: Alex Hornibrook (Florida State), McKenzie Milton (UCF), Ian Book (Notre Dame), K.J. Costello (Stanford), Jalen Hurts (Oklahoma), Shea Patterson (Michigan), Alan Bowman (Texas Tech), Zac Thomas (App St), Sam Ehlinger (Texas) TE: Jared Pinkney (Vanderbilt), maybe others For WRs entering the draft I'm pretty aggressive about the production cutoff, but since we're looking a year ahead I'll include the next batch here as players to keep an eye on. Keep An Eye On: WR: Jalen Reagor (TCU), CeeDee Lamb (Oklahoma), Darnell Mooney (Tulane), James Proche (SMU), JD Spielman (Nebraska), Collin Johnson (Texas), Rondale Moore (Purdue), Isaiah Hodgins (Oregon St), Denzel Mims (Baylor) To see how these advance lists panned out in the past, you can see the posts from one year ago, two years ago, and three years ago.
  15. If Tyrion doesn't see Jaime's hand first, how does he know which pile of rubble to dig in?
  16. We have the same movies, music, video games, etc as other countries but way more gun violence. We have more gun violence by a large margin. We can’t figure out why. We have more guns in the hands of the public by a large margin than other countries. One might see this as correlation. I looked to see if there was any data on mental health issues per capita. Interesting maps of different mental issues by country We seem to have a higher number of people with anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia. Couple that with violent culture and easy access to weapons and maybe we are on to something.
  17. I think we are missing the best part of this event. While I admit I didn’t watch the town hall event on Fox I did see the clip regarding his comments about Trump’s tweets. What I like about Mayor Pete is he is comfortable with who he is, actually is a genius (Rhodes scholar who speaks 5 languages). I think he can take on Trump and make him look small at least to the intelligent educated, his base however would never see it that way. During a Fox News town hall with presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg on Sunday evening, the South Bend, Indiana mayor called President Trump’s tweets “grotesque.” The remark drew laughter and applause from the crowd gathered for the Fox News event, a rare, but mild dig against Trump aired on the network with a primarily conservative audience. “The tweets are — I don’t care,” Buttigieg said Sunday when Fox News’ Chris Wallace asked him how he planned to combat Trump’s insults as a candidate. “Well it’s a very effective way to command the attention of the media and we need to make sure that we’re changing the channel from this show that he’s created. Because what matters, and look I get it, it’s mesmerizing, it is hard for anybody to look away, me too. It is the nature of grotesque things that you can’t look away.” Personally I look forward to the debates when we can learn more about these candidates. I am not a Democrat however will however continue to lean to whatever candidate has the best shot defeating this President who has stained the dignity of the office of President like no other in the past 40 years and perhaps even longer than that. While I could support him if I continue to like what I hear I just have concerns that enough folks are not ready for a gay man as President and therefore he may not be the best choice.
  18. Took 2 naps yesterday - from 2pm to 3:30pm, and then from 8:30pm to 930pm. They were glorious.
  19. I think the Clippers could win a series against the Warriors without Cousins, Durant and Iguadala.
  20. Because that doesn't apply. I don't have an agenda, I just want to know the answer to a simple question.
  1. Load more activity