Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. then every RBs stats would fare better 2nd half of season, no?
  3. I love history as much as you do. I love Civil War Re-enactments- we have them in Orange County sometimes lol. The problem is that modern day racists have grabbed ownership of the Confederate battle flag. If they hadn’t done so, this wouldn’t be as big an issue.
  4. Do you see how what’s in the quotes here is different from what was in the quotes in your other post?
  5. Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges. Among other things, the evidence was not sufficient to charge any Campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal. And our evidence about the June 9, 2016 meeting and WikiLeaks' s releases of hacked materials was not sufficient to charge a criminal campaign-finance violation. Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election. Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report. - EXECUTIVE SUMMARY TO VOLUME I, pg 9. No where does Mueller state, "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government". In fact, he quite clearly says, "cannot rule out the possibility".
  6. why not just use a folded dishcloth?
  7. It is in the introduction to volume 1. It states "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities." So, with that said, Mueller being asked when did he conclude the above is a valid question.
  8. Score 3 to 3 we have a barn burner of a game!
  9. Reddit quarantined The_Donald for "threats of violence against police and public officials."
  10. Sensitivity rules out. So it shows who is most likely to not be a fantasy wr1 or even wr2. You can read the thread for the exact numbers yourself, but as I said it is like skimming off those who are most likely to miss, limiting the pool you are choosing from. It increases the chances of you selecting a hit by eliminating likely misses. I'm done explaining... it's all in the other thread. if you dont understand, that's fine, but that's your issue then. I get that some people here are invested in Campbell and they dont want to read things other than positive posts about how great hes going to be. Its not a good bet to make based on wr1s and wr2s over the last 10 years.
  11. Sorry to derail this thread to the actual topic. Go back to your outrage about some amateur soccer player ya.
  12. I'd like to see a re-enactment of Pearl Harbor. Be kind of cool to see bombs dropping from planes and sinking ships. Is that wrong?
  13. Nothing but love for you, but, man, you're killing me. You know what you have to do, now quit f'ing talking about it and do it.
  14. Free recess, no homework and lunch for everyone.
  15. I was psyched until it was such an easy question that it was 100% a buzzer speed test. Then I just felt bad for the loser.
  16. It shouldnt shift anyone away from beckham by itself. it's just one thing, and as tangfoot noted, the teams could be totally different come week 14
  1. Load more activity