All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I'd go Crowder!
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!
  4. You should fake diarrhea to get out of going
  5. Switched from Kodi. Awesome.
  6. Rivers- good matchup . Help https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763020-randerson-crowder-or-stills/
  7. Not Twitter. It was part of President Trump's message to troops via teleconference. LINK This was his Tweet earlier this morning. I liked the "your Country is starting to do really well." HAPPY THANKSGIVING, your Country is starting to do really well. Jobs coming back, highest Stock Market EVER, Military getting really strong, we will build the WALL, V.A. taking care of our Vets, great Supreme Court Justice, RECORD CUT IN REGS, lowest unemployment in 17 years....! 6:28 AM - Nov 23, 2017
  8. The strength of the Lions defense is in the secondary right now but Diggs is good enough to beat anybody. I am not sure how the Lions will play the WRs but I would expect the Vikings to try to get the ball to receivers who draw Lawson. Slay and Diggs are the better corners the LIons have. I think the Vikings will try to run the ball a lot and Diggs can make big plays off play action. Adam Thielen does have a size advantage on Quandre Diggs, but the safeties and game plan should be more focused on taking Thielen away than most teams. Its a common opponent and the Lions have had the Vikings number recently. They match up well on the receivers and I think Keenum needs to find the RBs and TE a bit more in this game.
  9. Golf and his wr Woods will be back . help https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763020-randerson-crowder-or-stills/
  10. That might be the thing for me. I only listen an hour at a time at most right now. If I played it all day I'd more strongly consider buying the subscription. Fair point. But in our youth, you either bought albums or taped off the radio. Now you can listen to any song you want at any time for free. Sure YouTube isn't perfect but it set the standard. If you can download the playlist to another mp3 player it's probably worth it for me. Or maybe I'll wait until I'm cycling more and carry my phone (I don't carry the phone while running).
  11. We got one for our dog so she could tear it to shreds and then we can throw it in the fireplace. Screw you elf.
  12. The Pro Football Focus guys were saying on satellite radio yesterday that Diggs will likely be shadowed by Darius Slay.
  13. If my wife didn't already have a spotify account that she's paying for, I'd get amazon music. We have prime so its 2 bucks cheaper and the biggest thing is that you can upload music to their cloud and listen on every device which I find better than having a copy of that music on every device. And yes its worth it. To think about what I waste $100 on throughout the year and instead having all the music I want accessible to me whenever and wherever seems like a great value.
  14. Lewi ans Hyde Allen, Thomas and Cooper ( will go off) help https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763020-randerson-crowder-or-stills/
  15. Invite them over for your wife’s birthday. You won’t regret it.
  16. Vikings are reallly really good right now. I think they will emerge with a 23-17 win and the division title. Lions are slightly overmatched but should still be in line for a WC slot.
  17. Lewis in great matchup ..Olsen, Cam got to throw to him-Has no one. help https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763020-randerson-crowder-or-stills/
  18. 1st scoring play Vikings FG +240
  19. I would have to think by now teams would realize that Thielen is the bigger threat and will start putting their number one corner on him. Hopefully Diggs can be more of a factor when he's covered by a number two. The next Antonio Brown turned out to be the next Philly Brown
  20. Today I am thankful for the Constitution of the United States Of America. For the wisdom of a bunch of ne’er do well tax dodgers to create checks and balances. For the Amendments solidifying and, in some cases, creating out of whole cloth rights for the citizens of this country. I am thankful for consensus, and for dissent. For bipartisanship (if anyone remembers what that means from long ago) and for partisan lines in the sand. I am thankful for the most audacious experiment in government the world had ever seen. And I am thankful that despite over 200 years of experimenting, we haven’t blown each other up. Yet. I am thankful for those I disagree with, for the intelligent among them challenge me to truly consider my position, and the foolish among them force me to understand my position so well I could explain it to a fourth grader. And on the other hand, the intelligent among them help guide me out of incorrect positions with logic, while the fools stand steadfast all the while with no reason to think I will change my line of thinking, until I eventually work out that, yes, I’m the one being an idiot. I am especially thankful this year, in this political landscape, for those who oppose but realize that “we are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.” Happy Thanksgiving.
  21. Jaguars fans with a reprieve from James Lofton for a week Jacksonville @ Arizona Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
  22. We got roped into going to my wife's aunt & uncle's house. Guaranteed the turkey will be bone dry and my wife's insane cousin will be drunk and will grab my butt. My uncle is a racist and refuses to have the NFL on in the house. We're having our "real" Thanksgiving tomorrow at home, just me and Mrs. McG. Definitely looking forward to that.
  23. There's very few things I want to wake up on Thanksgiving and do less than check Trump's twitter account.
  1. Load more activity