Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fair point. Or maybe he just wanted more playing time, we will never know unless we ask him. Hey Duke - If you are in here under an alias, care to chime in?
  3. Was on pace to run for 980 and 997 in the two seasons prior to that which were shortened by injury
  4. Looks good to me. Considering you got Hopkins and Kelce I think you can probably skate by with Johnson as your RB1. He may not be a sexy pick, but he's going to see a lot of action this year. TY Hilton is a solid number two WR and if AJ only misses a couple games you will be able to plug him in nicely. Your biggest issue is depth. If all your starters stay healthy all year, you should be looking good. I would have liked to see a better RB2 than Coleman but if everything else works out you should be fine with him. I'd keep an eye on the waiver wire early though. Somebody unexpected is going to step up in week one or two. It happens every year. If that somebody is a running back I would try like Hell to grab him.
  5. @TheRedmenTV: https://twitter.com/LewisThomps0n/status/1165622021381853184/video/1
  6. They could make a trade. Cagey vet like AP or it’s been suggested they could use their cap space to sign Melvin Gordon. That seems....unlikely.
  7. I'm not really feeling Avery Williamson as Tier 4 to be honest. 😃
  8. Nah. People have owned guns since before the country was founded. Nothing has changed there. Was never viewed as "hoarding all their stupid guns" until the current generation came along and started becoming outraged over everything.
  9. Yea I don’t know much about Maroon but most seem happy about it. Sounds like they want to keep a few of their AHL guys down another year.
  10. Mike Davis will outscore Tarik in multiple weeks. #2easy
  11. 12 team ppr best ball $200 limit Start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/K/Def I have $56 left. QB Deshaun Watson, RB Alvin Kamara, WR TY Hilton, WR Jarvis Landry, K Wil Lutz, Def Jacksonville I do not feel like I have done a very good job in my first Auction league. Lessons learned. I overpaid for Watson because I was trying to drive the price up. I paid too much for Hilton given the new Andrew Luck news. So I have $56 to fill 12 spots. Auction veterans, where would you go from here? Spend to get one more of the top guys and then fill the roster from there? Or try to find bargains and average out at least five or six spots before filling the bottom of the roster with $1 players. Top players available - RB A Jones, D Freeman, C Carson, D Henry, S Michel, P Lindsay, D Johnson Top WRs - Diggs, Cooper, Lockett, Cooks, Godwin, Ridley, Kupp Tight ends are pretty much OJ Howard and then it drops down to Hooper Thanks! Sorry it's so wordy but I will always help in return.
  12. Cedric Benson's first 1k season came when he was 27, RIP. It's not common but there have been a few.
  13. I don't think Duke is going to the bell cow. I do think he gets a good amount of touches and leads a RBBC. Bell cow RBs are not the norm these days.
  14. And even more so now as all the evidence comes out about the level of brain damage it can cause
  15. I am just saying that maybe he doesn’t enjoy the physicality of the RB position.
  16. I am sure there were some some major disagreements, conversations and arguments going on for awhile with Luck and Irsay. Maybe Luck wanted to retire a month ago but Irsay begged him to just wait and see (hoping Luck would change his mind). Maybe Luck didn't really want to retire but Irsay did something disrespectful- like aggressively pressuring Luck to go out and play when he wasn't ready or questioning his injury or toughness. If someone was kind of on the fence about their future at an organization and the hot head drunk pill popping owner puts you on blast or calls you out for being a #####, that could easily cause them to just say f-it and walk away on the spot. Maybe Luck got some new medical news that was worse than expected and found out he was going to have to miss this whole season as well.
  17. The discussion with Williams May have been too focused on Williams skill and not focused enough on how good this offense is. He basically just needs to not screw it up and he should return low end rb1 value, with room for upside
  18. James BircherJay.bircher@yahoo.com$100.00$0.00$0.00$100.00Not Paid Joel Metivajoemetiva@aol.com$100.00$0.00$0.00$100.00Not Paid whoever pays first is getting the league invite, and we start. I joined this year, I paid first and got the league invite after. leaguesafe is totally safe to pay first because you can always get a refund from them directly if anything goes sideways anyway
  19. 10 Teams, .5 PPR, standard scoring elsewhere- 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF.......I had the 6th pick QB- Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson RB- Kerryon Johnson, Tevin Coleman, Tarik Cohen, Royce Freeman, LeSean McCoy, Justin Jackson WR- DeAndre Hopkins, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Marvin Jones TE- Travis Kelce K- Michael Badgley DEF- Houston Didn't get really any RB I wanted, but hopefully Kerryon steps up and maybe Royce Freeman breaks out.....or McCoy turns back the clock!
  20. :facepalm: I'm going to assume someone hacked your account.
  1. Load more activity