Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. noticed NK wasn't there on the last scene of the episode. noticed NK nor the dead dragon was shown in any of the previews for next week. NK has a specific target, a lot was said in last night's episode that implied the target would be Bran. But is it though? I refuse to believe this is all of a sudden lazy writing for such an epic show.
  3. We just went over this. Remove this "racism" when you remove the racism they experience at points earlier in the race. It's funny that you say you're against ALL racism but give a rather flippant response just a few posts up from this one when I ask you about racism they experience before this point in their lives. I'm all for removing all the racism.....all of it. Until then we have to attempt equality through obstacle manipulation
  4. As we both get older, you are sounding more "liberal" and I'm sounding more "conservative." Weird. I guess I'll meet you in the middle, brother.
  5. The caveat is your gauge is measuring relative pressure, which probably means there is actually 14.7 psi and not actually zero.
  6. Things are going well. Amazon is locked in right now.
  7. This is why bomb making materials are regulated in the US. If only we could regulate all things that could be used for mass killing.
  8. Fourth Day "Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me, I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy." Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen. Sung Chaplet
  9. You're speaking in the past tense as if it's been addressed in any meaningful way for them to move forward....it hasn't no matter how much you try to minimize it in your own mind. It's still very real and a legitimate issue they are facing that a lot of others aren't.
  10. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48011496 This is very big news that is likely to affect the average American much more quickly and directly than everything else going on these days. So after we pulled out of the Iran agreement, Trump threatened to punish any nation who still imported oil from Iran. However, at the urging of American and world economists, he granted "temporary" exemptions for China, India, South Korea, and a few others; the fear being that sanctions on these nations would both disrupt the world's economy and drive up the price of oil. Now, without warning, he has removed these exemptions. Perhaps as a distraction? Whatever the reason, the market was caught unprepared. So were our allies. So was China and India. Turkey immediately announced a plan (perhaps in the works for some time?) to replace the purchase of Iranian oil with a currency other than US dollars (all oil is bought and sold using US currency.) The predicted result is chaos. It is expected that China will defy Trump. It is also expected that the price of American gasoline, already increasing steadily, is going to skyrocket, especially with what has been happening in Venezuela as well. We're already in couple of trade wars; welcome to the oil war!
  11. Hello, Looking for two more replacement owners to conduct a three team dispersal draft for Twisted Dynasty 6 (TD 6), a non-IDP dynasty league. I would like to start the dispersal draft this week on the site's message board. Owners will draft the players and draft picks (see below). The draft order is serpentine and will be determined by a draft order generator. The number of rounds is 25 but owners can choose to stop drafting anytime after 20 rounds. 2019 League site: http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/48433#0 League details: - League hosted at MFL - 12 teams, 3 divisions - 23 man active roster, 2 player taxi squad, 3 injured reserve spots - non-IDP, offensive players only - PPR (1, 1, 1.5) - decimal scoring - standings determined by won/loss record - 6 team playoff weeks 14-16 - rookie/free agent draft starting in June - weekly waivers & FCFS waivers - $75 entry fee + $50 refundable franchise fee - $10 franchise fee discount = $115 - 109.6% payout (no cost to host the sites) Weekly starting lineup for each team is as follows: * 1 Quarterback (QB) * 2 Running Back (RB) * 3 Wide Receivers (WR) * 1 Tight End (TE) * 1 Offensive Flex (RB, WR or TE) * 1 Place Kicker (PK) * 1 Defensive/Special Teams (DT/ST) Rules: http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=48433&O=26 Full Rosters: http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=48433&O=07 Top free agents include Baker Mayfield, Jared Goff, Todd Gurley, Christin McCaffrey, Ezekiel Elliott, Le'Veon Bell, Dalvin Cook, Antonio Brown, Adam Thielen, Keenan Allen, George Kittle, O.J. Howard ... This is one of six leagues in a pyramid format. Teams that do well move up a tier in the pyramid. Others stay in their league or move down a tier. (No league realignment next year.) Two copies of duplicate players available within each league during the offseason changed to one player per league prior to the free agent/rookie draft so players already on a roster cannot be drafted or picked up during waivers. There's an inter-league trading period during the offseason and tons of trade activity throughout season. Read more about the Twisted Dynasty Leagues: http://ufflonline.com/td.html We use GroupMe for league chat, discuss trades, etc. Looking for die hard fantasy players and no "one and done" types as this is dynasty. If interested in joining or have any questions, send me a PM or e-mail, Torreano@aol.com. Players available to be drafted: Allen, Josh BUF QB Brady, Tom NEP QB Goff, Jared LAR QB Mayfield, Baker CLE QB Newton, Cam CAR QB Rivers, Philip LAC QB Ryan, Matt ATL QB Stafford, Matthew DET QB Adams, Josh PHI RB Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB Breida, Matt SFO RB Burkhead, Rex NEP RB Cook, Dalvin MIN RB Drake, Kenyan MIA RB Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB Gurley, Todd LAR RB Hunt, Kareem CLE RB Hyde, Carlos KCC RB Johnson, Duke CLE RB Lynch, Marshawn OAK RB Martin, Doug OAK RB McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB McCoy, LeSean BUF RB McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB Michel, Sony NEP RB Penny, Rashaad SEA RB Peterson, Adrian WAS RB Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB Smith, Rod FA RB Thompson, Chris WAS RB Williams, Damien KCC RB Williams, Jamaal GBP RB Agholor, Nelson PHI WR Allen, Keenan LAC WR Allison, Geronimo GBP WR Anderson, Robby NYJ WR Boyd, Tyler CIN WR Brown, Antonio OAK WR Cobb, Randall DAL WR Crowder, Jamison NYJ WR Davis, Corey TEN WR Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR Funchess, Devin IND WR Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR Gordon, Josh NEP WR Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR Landry, Jarvis CLE WR Meredith, Cameron NOS WR Nelson, Jordy FA WR Robinson, Allen CHI WR Ross, John CIN WR Stills, Kenny MIA WR Stills, Kenny MIA WR Sutton, Courtland DEN WR Thielen, Adam MIN WR Thomas, Demaryius NEP WR Valdes-Scantling, Marquez GBP WR Westbrook, Dede JAC WR Davis, Vernon WAS TE Doyle, Jack IND TE Gronkowski, Rob FA TE Henry, Hunter LAC TE Howard, O.J. TBB TE Kittle, George SFO TE Olsen, Greg CAR TE Walker, Delanie TEN TE Badgley, Mike LAC PK Butker, Harrison KCC PK Gould, Robbie SFO PK Bears, Chicago CHI Def Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def Saints, New Orleans NOS Def Draft picks available: 1.02, 3.05, 3.09, 4.04, 5.12 1.04, 2.09, 3.01, 4.11 2,02, 2.04, 4.09, 5.05, 5.08
  12. If you're suggesting increasing marginal tax rates on high income taxpayers, I'm completely on board.
  13. You are still missing the point. Economic disadvantages,,.Not by race. It's racism. And I am against ALL racism. Including handouts simply by the color of a person's skin.
  14. I think this plan is bullcrap. I'm working my rear end off and saving every penny I can to send my kid to school so that he can graduate with no debt. He is going to a school that he would MUCH prefer not to go to; and is giving up a school that he REALLY wants to go to, because I refuse to sign off on any school debt when he's got perfectly "workable" state school options. And Warren wants to come in and discourage me from being fiscally responsible and reward people for not doing so? Crap. If I had saved NOTHING because I didn't have the means, then my kid would live at home and go to community college for two years, before transferring to a decent state school option, to minimize the debt. I don't want to subsidize some kid's private school education. Call me a grumpy old man. But what happened to personal responsibility? edited out an inflammatory word.
  15. Anyone think it's a little bit shaky that they will setup Theon and his bros as the last line of defense for Bran? I mean I would have thought they would have had a few major characters also in on this or the lord of light flame sword guy
  16. That's part of the deal though. The reality is, you can't change that. So, if you can't change the path, you change the obstacles they contestants face.
  17. The content of the texts is also discussed further up: - This is all based on Prince, Nader and Bannon testimony and also Prince's phone records. - The stuff that is redacted is grand jury info.
  18. I'm not about to buy MW or Lindsay, and while I really like what KJ showed last year, I'm not sure what kind of workload to expect him to get while sharing the backfield with CJA and Riddick. Others seem to also be concerned, though, so part of me feels like I should use this as a buying opportunity. Ability to stay health will be a nagging concern, though. Not sure what you mean about style of play. The appeal of KJ to me is that he looked like he could do just about anything the coaching staff asked him to do. Very well rounded. I like CC's mention of Doyle, though. I don't have him anywhere, but would love to snag him in my TE premium leagues. When healthy, he was the TE1 on that team, not Ebron.
  19. Double the volume, halves the pressure.
  20. https://theathletic.com/937331/2019/04/22/down-goes-brown-the-2019-playoffs-are-total-chaos-is-that-good-it-depends-on-your-door/
  21. are the temperatures of the tanks the same?
  22. Disgusting. I hope they can bring those responsible for planning these attacks to justice.
  23. Meltzer confirms on Twitter that Aleister Black has been moved to Smackdown. By virtue of this, Andrade and Zelina Vega are coming back to the blue brand as well. The lack of planning and continuity is hysterical.
  24. Where are you getting that 80% from? I don't know any fat men/lazy women who are married. Buying a home, raising a family, doing all you can to be able to retire comfortably and sending your kids to college is what should be going on. Lions have none of those concerns.
  1. Load more activity