Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I was too. I envisioned by this point folks would be kicking themselves for not remembering what a beast he was for most of the last two seasons.
  3. Ehh, I certainly wouldn’t be breaking the bank for Gallman. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they signed a vet this week.
  4. Easily could still be a 9-10 win team. Can't say that about every team in the league. I certainly don't want to peak in September as a football team and the schedule opens up in a month or so (which includes 5 winnable division games). I know this came up a week or two ago as well. I guess you'd have to define what the "unrealistic optimism" was from your perspective.
  5. completely agree.....I understd the bad hand he was dealt but I dont see anything impressive about Gase.....you are 100% correct....whats the downside....air it out like the freaking greatest show on turf...run a flea flicker....a reverse...something to let us know you are alive.....who cares if its a pick or he misses.....these give up draws and WR screens are no different than the last regime and thats a damning critique OL is literally horrific....ive never seen a complete tear down and rebuild but thats whats needed Im taking out a bit of frustration on Darnold but Im not sold he can be top 10....may be the coaches...gameplans...etc but he needs to show me a clear next step before I am convinced....his "breakout" games are more glimpses than the absolute wrecking ball Jones took to defense yesterday...theres enough cream puffs in the middle of the schedule for him to show if hes the real deal or not.....
  6. If you're a Cook owner and don't have Mattison, what are you offering to get him right now? What kind of offers are being accepted?
  7. Catches = points but it is a bad offense so maybe not near 100% after thinking it through. I’ll still spend 50% very likely though in places I have Barkley
  8. Not to hijack thread, but thought we'd see more of Ty mixed in overall. May be a gamble that won't pay off unless Kerryon gets dinged. I kept Sutton, and looked like he had a solid day, so for now, seems like a hold. We may see a see-saw between him and Sanders as to who gets the looks. This offense with Flacco seems so unpredictable as it is.
  9. Not that it has anything to do with your point, but that penalty was 100% Baker's fault. He's the one that signalled OBJ to go in motion and then he's the one that snapped it before he was set. I don't know why I felt the need to be pedantic about that. Probably because I lost my matchup due to that TD being called back and I want to make sure the right person gets blamed for it on this internet message board. Take that, Baker.
  10. Fantasy football stats to know from Week 3 Excerpt:
  11. I did not watch a minute. It was way too nice out to subject myself to the beatdown so I went to an OctoberFest at a local German Club.
  12. You have your answer in your question. * but I bet he could tear up the intramural students.
  13. Fantasy football stats to know from Week 3 Excerpt:
  14. This guy is never going to make it. Shys away from contact like Sean Alexander and the way he contorts his body will lend itself to unjury. Don't get me wrong, I think hes is the best athlete in the NFL, I just don't see him playing more than a handful of injury riddled years.
  15. Not sure you can call this 'media driven'?We all see the footage during the game. Body language, lip reading, etc. Winning masks problems...it doesn't fix them. I don't see anything thus far that leads me to believe Aaron Rodgers is doing anything differently than he's done the past few seasons (good and bad).
  16. I knew I should of taken him over Leveon in one league. Stay in there all season kid!
  17. Guess we'll agree to disagree then. Freddie said the defense was ahead of the offense weeks ago and it's born out. When, not if, the offense catches up this team will dominate. This division is ours for the taking. I'm looking at next week as a real tell on how they are going to play out the year. I think they post a win and maybe a big one. I think the defense shuts Lamar down and the offense steps up and starts playing like a cohesive unit. Not trying to pick a fight MAC, I'm just more optimistic maybe? I don't know, I just think after all of the last three weeks we are probably about where everyone figured we would be. the difference between 1-2 and 2-1 isn't that huge in this league and I think this team still has a lot of upside. The penalties bother the #### out of me, I want to scream every time they get dinged for offsides, illegal formation, movement, whatever. That bothers me a lot more than some of this other stuff because it's just stupid.
  18. Probably got out one good game out of him before the injury
  19. I am sure this is probably totally unrelated to Trump repeatedly calling the press and certain networks The Enemy of the People. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-arrests-army-soldier-allegedly-discussed-plans-bomb/story?id=65802902 FBI arrests Army soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb major American news network The FBI has arrested a U.S. soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb a major American news network, planned to travel to Ukraine to fight with violent far-right group Azov Battalion and allegedly distributed information online on how to build bombs. He also allegedly suggested targeting Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke. According to charging documents in the case, Jarrett William Smith, who transferred to Fort Riley, Kansas, in July, joined the U.S. military only after first expressing his desire to fight in Ukraine. On Aug. 19, 2019, Smith allegedly spoke with an FBI informant in an online chat group and discussed a plan for an attack inside the U.S., his search for more "radicals" like himself, and the possibility of killing members of the group Antifa. In suggesting that the headquarters of the major news network could be a target, Smith allegedly said: "A large vehicle bomb. Fill a vehicle full of [explosives] then fill a ping pong ball with [commonly available chemical] via drilling then injection. Put the ball in the tank of the vehicle and leave. 30 minutes later, BOOM." Then, in a Telegram conversation with an undercover FBI agent on Sept. 20, Smith allegedly had this exchange: (found at above link).
  20. He will come back when he is healthy, thats the target I would think if its 4 weeks or 8. To be honest, I'm not a doctor and we have all hurt our ankles, but 8 weeks? On an ankle sprain? Man, not in the old days.
  21. I know this is unpopular, but I can't bring myself to waste mental energy worrying about this week's game. If we pull an upset, great, but that's so unlikely to happen that I'm not going to lose sleep over it. What I am actually worried about is the following week at Tennessee. That's a game we should absolutely win, but it figures to be tough, and it could have tie-breaker consequences later on. This one is the "Game We Should Win" that I'm least confident about. Edit: For example, if Singletary has to sit this week, that's fine if it gets him back to 100% for the Titans.
  1. Load more activity