Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. · 9m The Pelicans will get the following picks from the Lakers, league sources tell ESPN: No. 4 pick in 2019 Top-8 protected in 2021, becomes unprotected in ‘22 Unprotected swap in ‘23 Unprotected first in ‘24 Unprotected swap in ‘25
  3. Brandon Ingram has the most on-brand NBA Reference picture ever: https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/i/ingrabr01.html
  4. Why is it that they can negotiate and announce trades right now but not negotiate free agency?
  5. Still huge fan of koepka in this spot. And his girlfriend.
  6. The rare trade I don't think I could pull either side of. If I had McCaffrey I couldn't get rid of him for exactly zero proven points in the lineup, but I also couldn't give up that goldmine of potential for him either. Maybe that's because I don't have any teams I'm desperate at RB on though, because this feels like the kind of trade I should prefer the stud in.
  7. She served Trump well....she could lie, play the dirty game of politics and avoid answering questions as good as any of Trump's servants. (“Frankly , if people of faith don't get involved in the dirty process, then you're missing the entire point of what we're called to do”) And there’s the Donald with the “It doesn’t matter we won” I think that there is a distinct difference between Trumpers and the Trump haters. Trumpers think bending or breaking the rules(the Hatch Act, getting dirt from foreign countries etc) lying and playing dirty is fine as long as the right team wins. Hence the it doesn’t matter we won.
  8. That was good. I remember the Boston Dynamics video, definitely good parody of that that seemed real at first.
  9. Thank you. I am not as active in the Shark Pool as I used to be, mainly because I can crowd source opinions on Twitter and have found that I get much better results. That said, I have never really understood why on a fantasy football website, some here never have anything to say in the one forum devoted to it. It makes me wonder how did they every find this website to begin with if they have no interest in a fantasy football discussion?
  10. Am beyond hammered and the circle pit during Suicidal’s set was insane. One more life goal checked off.
  11. Here is the accompanying video. He is looking forward to setting the record straight and talking about sports and fantasy football among other things. I just can't wait for his hot takes on dynasty leagues... https://twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1140076529478594561
  12. I got my local sprint tomorrow 8am EST- supposedly they have real time tracking here: https://my3.raceresult.com/127699/results?lang=en I’ve run like once in past month. Lots of riding and some swimming. This was an A race last year. It’s a C race tomorrow. The fun part will be weather calling for pouring rain. I’ve never raced in rain. Sounds like fun. My goals are to run hard and feel out the hip flexor and PR on the bike leg. With the shoulder nerve thing still around I haven’t been pushing the swimming. The shortish run I did on Thursday was ok, only sore some the next day. If the flexor crumbles tomorrow, my first marathon in August will be brutal.
  13. Generally, a big requirement of winning the open is keeping the ball out of the rough. Rose in the bottom 3rd of field after 3 rounds, Woodland trending down each round when it comes to hitting fairways. Rose barely hitting over 50% GIR as well.
  14. Given how teams now actively target the opposition's worst defensive player with PNR, and sag off a team's worst shooter to clog the lane, it'll be interesting to see how the 2 (3?) really good guys, one decent guy, and a bunch of filler approach works in 2019-2020. Certainly going to be an interesting experiment.
  15. You're being pedantic. Of course I was referencing the child abuse allegations only - unless you think the OP was also alleging that she punched and threw herself down those stairs?
  16. I was reading THIS article on RG and thought it was a good reminder about the differences in scoring on the sites. DK having more weight to HRs, 3Bs, 1Bs, and stolen bases for batters, and a wider range of outcomes for SPs because of the higher negative points for hits/walks/ERs, but the bigger boost for Ks/IPs and for complete games. It also pointed out that they don't give negative points for a loss, so on DK you can maybe take more shots on SPs on worse teams, and they don't give negative points for SO in hitting, so you can take more shots on power guys that might K more. I need this reminder, but I know @Steeler was also looking for tips recently too.
  17. That's long. I haven't been hitting the driver as far this year so I spent an hour on a simulator looking at all the stats. I couldn't get more than 102mph. When I bought this driver last summer I was at 106. I've been 105-112 my entire adult life. So I saw some YouTube video with this physics guy teacher helping a guy increase his swing speed. He basically said if your want a faster downswing you need to speed up your backswing. I tried that today and consistently outdrove everyone in my 4 some. One of the guys is very long and i outdrove him on most of the holes. It was us open day they had our course tricked up from the blacks. I've never broke 90 on us open day at our course and I'm 7. Scratch guys shoot 80 or higher. I shot 81. I think I might win something
  18. A rainy afternoon in Chicago, but as I opened a surprise Amazon package, it got rather misty inside as well. You guys are the best. I'm humbled and blessed. Signed, Methuselah
  19. Getting standing ovations everywhere he goes? Oh wait...back in his homeland of Kenya?
  20. Going to see Eric Burden and The Animals tonight! Super stoked. I didn't know he was still doing his thing. Totally got me by surprise. Which makes it that much more exciting. I had them filed under "bands I never got to see".
  21. Wow....sounds like he's desperately trying to convince Poppa Vlad that he didn't order the cyber attacks.
  22. O.J. Simpson‏ @TheRealOJ32 8m8 minutes ago More Thanks to all my new followers. Love learning how to use Twitter.
  1. Load more activity