Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rock on, Randall. Thanks for the update and thanks for being an inspiration. Much love.
  3. I agree with you, that's an extreme position but I think that's a very small percentage of the population.
  4. I think a lot of people think this as well. I don't see a ton of upside to the Dems forcing the issue
  5. I’d expect Townes to be an easier sell than Waits. While I’m a Waits fan, I can see how his growly, raspy voice wouldn’t be for everyone, and I think he’s grating in his persona, which all seems an act rather than genuine. On the other hand, Townes is as genuine as it gets, and his songs are poetry. I’d recommend listening to the Live at the Old Quarter record I previously mentioned, or hell if you have some time and want to get to know him (which might lead to a greater appreciation of his music), the documentary I recommended.
  6. I wrote it, except of course their platform outline is from their website. What do you take issue with? I believe it is accurate and I stand by my opinions of it.
  7. I think a lot of people do believe that if a President gets impeached that they are automatically removed from office.
  8. Kind of Blue Something Else Midnight Blue Best of Chet Baker Sings Billie Holiday Love Songs Billie Holiday and Lester Young Big Joe Turner's Greatest Hits
  9. I strongly agree with all of this. Impeachment hearings give Democrats the chance to build their case (which is an easy case to make) and should ramp up pressure on Republicans in both chambers. If Republicans are really willing to go to the mattresses to protect Trump, make them do so. This is what I want documented. Long term, this is what matters to me. Trump being removed from the last year-ish of his term doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
  10. a chain is only strong as its weakest link "The moment he finishes, a dedicated Jeopardy! staffer sitting at the judges’ table just offstage—Michael Harris, who also serves as one of the show’s writers—manually activates a switch that illuminates blue lights alongside the outer edges of the Jeopardy! board." and i see in the article he fashioned a shank in case someone gets wise to his scheming. keeps those nerds in fear. real power move. all this make me wonder what McTanner did in prep for his star turn and just how far up this conspiracy goes.
  11. So it is your work? Your opinion? You stand behind it 100%
  12. Yes, as long as it is treated as such. If the media fawns all over it and it wins awards for best documentary, then there is a problem.
  13. Do people know that impeachment and removal from office arent the same thing?
  14. Got real nostalgic about the good ol Sabres last night. This Sabres team was just so improbable. Picked last pretty much universally by all publications coming out of the lockout, and here you are, Game 1 of the playoffs, in OT against your oldest foe, your most hated playoff rival where you have years and years of back-and-forth history, and then that hit happens. Briere scores the winner in 2OT. Take down Philly, and it's off to Ottawa to play the big, bad 1-seed Sens. Game 1, the Sabres come from behind 5 separate times in a ridiculous 7-6 win that features the most frantic final 2 minutes of regulation + 30 seconds of OT ever. Then Game 5, you get a legendary Rick Jeanneret call when Jason Pominville scores a shorthanded OT winner in Ottawa to send the Sabres to the conference finals. Finals went to Game 7, loss, and then the Sabres won the President's Trophy the next season with another conference finals trip. They basically haven't been good since.
  15. Either I’m crazy or there were a lot of skeletons fighting in the battle of Hardhome.
  16. About as good as our 2 party system here. On POTUS radio this weekend they said moderate Dems outpoll hard line progressive Dems 2-1. Of course the hard line progressives are much more vocal though. They also stated moderate candidates would take much of the GOP vote as well. The majority of the country is much more between the 20s than in the red zones.
  17. I have exactly one more student loan payment to make. I’m almost 48. Thanks Obama!
  18. That was my instinct as well. Spent about 30 minutes in one and left without purchasing.
  19. Ken rang in first at a higher percentage than James has had so far.
  20. Nk was introduced as the 9th Lord master commander of the nights watch. (Could be a book thing so sue me if true) Considering they are on like #999 now gonna say no.
  21. I am getting a military budget of ~ 670b for the us and 0.31b for Luxembourg, so even if we reduced 90% which I was obviously not asking, we would still be outspending them by <200x. Edit, to use the same source from 2017, it is a more generous ~600b for the USA, only exceeding Luxemboarg by 184x if we reduced our budget by 90% Sources: https://tradingeconomics.com/luxembourg/military-expenditure ; https://tradingeconomics.com/luxembourg/military-expenditure Lets start with reducing the budget by 20% and work our way up. We will still be safe from the Luxemboargian menace.
  1. Load more activity