Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LMFAO @ a stump removal company coming out with their "huge blade and saw" for only 25 bucks.
  3. Things I never thought I’d say, “the buy-low window on Josh Gordon has likely closed.” 😳
  4. A tree that big is going to take a whole lot of dynamite.
  5. Gardner Minshew sets more NFL accuracy and passer rating records
  6. NFL draft: The best since Jimmy Garoppolo? Keep an eye on this small-school QB
  7. Antonio Brown doesn’t pay his bills so he should still have plenty of money left in the bank. The problem will come now that everyone is suing him.
  8. I think the Baltimore defense is getting way too much credit after AZ and Miami. I think this game could be another 100 pointer. Like KC LA last year. Even if Baltimore's defense is legit KC is still going to drop 40. Vegas has the over under at 52.5 but I'm saying more like 69.5. When I said 100 earlier I did say *could*. But really I think this has epic shootout written all over it. I don't think I can bench McCoy in the one spot I have him. Too many points to be scored out there. Do I trust him hell no.
  9. Don't do it. I got sucked down this rabbit hole a few weeks ago...
  10. I mean, this dude is like if the Marlboro Man said to himself, "####, I've got to try HARDER!"
  11. I don't think anyone here would say or post anything like that GB. They don't support him out of stupidity. It's more like being in a cult and brainwashed because they only believe what Trump tells them to believe.
  12. Yeah, he's a tough hold or drop decision at the moment if you have a short bench (like I do).
  13. 10 Team Full PPR, need one of the following: Sterling Shepard Demarcus Robinson Royce Freeman Thanks!
  14. Today
  15. Thanks to YouTube and Rob, we now have the answer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0zPM_m_YOA I gotta warn you in advance, this video is weirdly mesmerizing. I'll probably watch a couple other videos he has that looking interesting as well.
  16. He won’t be dealt. And you wouldn’t want him to be. He’ll get more fantasy points with the Chargers than he would elsewhere.
  17. On the positive side, I learned what "foh" means today. THANKS NARCISSISTIC MILLENIALS!
  18. This is indicative of sociopathy, other serious mental illness, or the like. If we ever find out he has CTE, I might actually begin to feel a little sorry for him.
  19. I'm sure you're waiting for one of the normal cadre to chime in with the "but Trump voters are to stupid to read so yeah". Took care of that to advance the line here so we can keep movin' on movin' on.
  20. A slightly more obtuse theory would be that the real letter writer is trying to make the apparent letter writer's identity slowly become deducible... i.e. they're framing someone to make them look like a delusional meddling ### for writing those letters. And once OldManHawkins and his ilk do zero in and become suspicious of someone, it will be hard for them to shake the nagging suspicion that that person is the letter writer. Even worse, the question of whether to ask them about it or not becomes a genuinely tough decision that is destined to yield no satisfaction whatever they do.
  21. TY Hilton & Mike Thomas have been solid so far. As for the rest that is a pretty tough downswing in your luck.
  22. Finished S1 of Atypical. I haven't fallen for a show this hard since After Life. Love it.
  1. Load more activity