Community Reputation

775 Excellent

About renesauz

Contact Methods

• AIM
    rjshampton

Profile Information

• Interests
    Rule #1 in my house: The TV belongs to everybody else UNLESS NFL Football or the World Cup Soccer is on..then it's mine, period.

Previous Fields

• Favorite NFL Team
    Philadelphia Eagles

Recent Profile Visitors

17,987 profile views
  1. I don't remember even Bush Jr receiving the type of vicious attacks Obama has gotten. And it seems like Hillary has/will get. It's as if the far right has gotten more and more desperate as the opinions of the country have shifted steadily leftward.
  2. Only one late pick left. Feel like this squad should perform in the top half. Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 15.01H Russell Wilson (6.01G), Tony Romo (13.03C) Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Theo Riddick (9.12G), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A) Jeremy Maclin (4.01G), Tyler Lockett (5.10H), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A), Mike Wallace (12.12F) Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A) Justin Tucker (17.01E), Eagles DST (18.08A)
  3. Raider is on to something here. Even at my age (46), I don't remember actually voting in any year that didn't include the President. It's often difficult to get to the polls, and it siply has never been a priority to get out when the elections are primarily local in nature. It doesn't help that for many folks, it takes a great deal more effort to even learn the positions of the local folks. They don't appear on TV very often. All too often, the only thing known about them is the little (D) or (R) after their name. That's not the case with old/retired folks. They tend to lean more conservative on social issues, and have the time to vote. They also tend to be better informed on local politics because they read more local sources (newspapers) and less on-line. Conservative Republicans enjoy a tremendous advantage in non-Presidential election years.
  4. So sad. TO me, this is the single biggest issue we face. We NEED single payer
  5. Lived there for 5 years while I was an instructor at NPTU Ballston Spa
  6. Not overly happy with this rollout, but I'm pretty sure DD explained why they couldn't run the old interface/myFBG in parallel. I also can see how this could have been difficult and limited to test in March, since huge parts of it would require active users in real leagues as well as changing rankings and projections (which are mostly static in the spring). So, while I think this could have been planned/communicated better, I don't know that the result would have been much smoother. I appreciate the fact that Simon is here constantly updating and responding, and while this is a PIA this year, I'm also confidant that this will return to being the best thing at FBG in short order.
  7. I still don't understand why some guys WANT to be attached to twitter and their laptops Sunday morning. How about those of us who work night shifts? Huge fan of conditional lineups.
  8. All the more reason for leagues to move to conditional lineups
  9. You've obviously missed the point. Now all those P's will be Q's. Do you play all your Q's?
  10. Lol...was half asleep this AM, obviously
  11. Should be ok. About to head to hospital for the day but pre-drafted my next 2 picks. I'll have my laptop with me too so should be able to follow. First day was a little strange and couldn't figure out how to get the WIFI up (wouldn't connect with any browser EXCEPT IE) TBH, once I did, I was all over IBL and forgot about Anarchy
  12. Update on son: He's doing exceptionally well. Still on PCA, but pain well controlled, able to get up and move around. Easily on track to come home Monday. And he's so excited to have a normal looking chest
  13. No, but it did compare to the top 200 lists, making it easier to spot potential FAs. Perhaps something similar is there now, and I just haven't found it yet (I haven't had time to play with it much)
  14. Add me to the long list of guys who hate the mobilization of everything. I have big hands, fat fingers, and like my phone to actually fit in my pocket. I find it impossible to do much more than check my email on my phone because it's frustrating to constantly be linking to the wrong thing. I understand the business side of trying to make applications that work across multiple platforms, but something optimized for a mobile device will never be optimized for a lap/desktop. I find mobile apps inherently far less user-friendly in general