• Rank
    Footballguy

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Previous Fields

• Favorite NFL Team
    Detroit Lions
  1. Saw the same thing regarding Harris and that Buffalo will look to bring him in. Thus ending the Brandon Spikes era...sigh. Bowles to Jets seems to indicate the defense will not alter too much but let's see who Bowles tags as DC.
  2. I think I'd have N Fairley (DT) in with the Tier Jumpers as long as he keeps his head on straight ( he seemed to be a re-focused player last season) and can shake the nagging injuries that have nicked him up in his first two seasons.
  3. Sell your buddies lap top.....there is some loot right there.
  4. Also Dr Skoda from Law and Order is Schillinger(JK Simmons) Det Brian Cassidy from SVU season one was Ryan O'Reilly(Dean Winters)and of course Edie Falco was on OZ early on as well as Law and Order as a recurring character named Sally Bell before The Sopranos.
  5. OK, it's time to step it up a notch. Tell your wife that since she doesn't seem inclined to discuss the event to your level of satisfaction that you turned to your pals at FBGs forums........bring this thread up,sit back and watch her read!!
  6. Tell her point blank. "OK, honey we are moving on and these are the new rules. No more camping trip. No more hanging out with your 'college buddies' at all. I know now that I can't trust you so I won't trust you and don't ever ask me about anything I do outside of your sight." If that don't bring her around to talking about it then you get a free trip to the john with a friends wife of your choosing.
  7. If you've ever seen the movie "Cousins".......William Peterson and Sean Young kept disappearing for 15 minutes......oh wait,bad example.
  8. Is it too late in the game to just make some new friends? This current group stinks on many levels.
  9. First off....your wife stays home next year with the kids when this trip rolls around. Second, call Steve and ask him exactly what happened in said stall and if he's as vague as your wife then tell him that you'll just ask his wife since you're sure he's a fine husband and 'shares everything' with her. Third, go ahead and tell your wife that you have one 'do whatever the heck I want with whoever I want when drunk' card in the bank to use at your convenience.
  10. Tony and his family were having dinner together......show ends. They are all still alive and thier lives go on, we just don't get to watch them anymore, what's the problem?
  11. Was very sorry to hear about Diego. He was a warrior in the ring and his first fight with Castillo is in my top 5 of all time. RIP
  12. Granted, Jones wasn't fighting Holmes or Spinks ... but he was undefeated in six bouts, five by KO. The reason 'Too Tall' retired after that last fight with Gonzales(W-10)was that he was floored in the fight by a guy at least a foot and a half shorter than him and he should have lost the decision.
  13. It'll be back next season. Trust me on this.
  14. Coach should have had 'Rifleman' just run a qb sneak. Take the snap and follow the center for a 1/2 yard or no gain. Salvucci was a back up RB forced into playing due to the starter being hurt earlier in the year. He had no business touching the ball that late. "6-2 stack monster!! 6-2 stack monster!!" By the by......I love that song "Last Stand" that is playing as they drive to the Walnut Heights game.