• Last visited

Community Reputation

14 Good

About jacobo_moses

• Rank
    Footballguy

Recent Profile Visitors

8,081 profile views
  1. Bump But how long do the starters play?
  2. How long do the starters or 2nd string usually play in week 1 of NFL preseason? I'm in Chicago but wasn't sure if I wanted to go to the Bears and Broncos game
  3. I guess my point is how Sanders did in the playoffs, he is only 29, and his qb play will probably be about the same. I just see him as a reliable WR2 in any league you're in. ADPWR27 I would love to be in those leagues he is falling there. I just think people don't realize how impressive it is for a WR who is suppose to be the #2 option on a run first, def heavy team, with mediocre qb play to finish as the WR16 in my 1/2 pt ppr league. And I just don't see much changing to this yr. That is all I'm saying.
  4. I guess my point is how Sanders did in the playoffs, he is only 29, and his qb play will probably be about the same. I just see him as a reliable WR2 in any league you're in. ADPWR27 I would love to be in those leagues he is falling there. I just think people don't realize how impressive it is for a WR who is suppose to be the #2 option on a run first, def heavy team, with mediocre qb play to finish as the WR16 in my 1/2 pt ppr league. And I just don't see much changing to this yr. That is all I'm saying.
  5. White actually had 921 yds and 7 TDs when he was 33 in 2014. So that is still top 20/25 #s. So still my point u get.
  6. I can pull up that data easily. But got some other things going on too. I'll get it for you. You could go look at Torry Holt and Roddy White to see what age they start dropping in statistical value. Pretty sure it was age 34 to 36.
  7. I would just like people to enlighten me. Sanders WR finished as the WR16 in my league with horrible QB play from Manning and Osweiler, a run 1st team, and a strong defense. But yet he is going as the WR27 in leagues this year. He is only 29 (most WRs don't drop in production until 34 to 36). And Sanchez and P.Lynch can't be almost twice as bad as Manning/Osweiler. (Trust me I watched a few games and highlights) Last yr. Sanders had to adjust to passes that were under thrown, over thrown, and so on a lot. What am I missing? And against better competition in the playoffs. Emmanuel Sanders had 230 receiving yards in the 2015 playoffs. Nobody else on the #Broncos had more than 61. https://t.co/VZj5rtNigC
  8. Considering this. 13 games as a rookie, Stefon Diggs had 52 receptions for 720 yards and 4 touchdowns. Statistically, he had a better first season than Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, Jordy Nelson, Alshon Jeffery, and Michael Irvin (and almost identical to Calvin Johnson), to name a few. He received effusive praise from teammates and Mike Zimmer all year, and made numerous highlight plays. I'd say he did more than flash. Especially considering he had an inconsistent QB throwing to him on a Run 1st team.
  9. Again I think this is a good thing for Diggs. Unless it's a WR like Treadwell or Doctson. I think it helps take Def coverage off of him.
  10. I'm struggling with a decision of Diggs and Maclin. Tough call.
  11. Well I feel sheepish in my Dynasty league trading Golden Tate for Diggs and JPP DE NYG!
  12. I guess what I'm missing at this point is how drafting another top WR in this draft is a bad thing for Diggs? Because it will take def attention away from Diggs. Wouldn't that be a positive for him if he is struggling as a 5th rnd rookie with the extra def attention? Yes his targets will go down. But they will throw more as AP declines the next 1 to 2 yrs. So that should balance out.
  13. You realize he was being doubled more at that point from big games before? And didnt play the 1st 3 weeks of the season and was still learning. And when it gets colder in Nov, and Dec you run and use AP even more. So less passing opp. All these things add up. So I'm willing to overlook those #s for now. If it happens again in yr2 and yr3 I think you might have something. Let's be honest about Teddy. He is still developing too. Some of the off games and off throws is a reflection on TB. We can't put all that on Diggs.
  14. And those saying drafted a top WR in the draft is a bad thing for Diggs. I disagree to some extent. Maybe for yr 1. But as AP declines and TB progresses (you dont draft your QB that high to be a game manager, unless your the Rams this yr LOL) I see having good talent on the other side as a positive. Less double teams. Which the biggest strike a lot of people had said against him was he needs to learn to fight through double teams better if he wants to be a true #1