http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Favorite NFL Team
    Cleveland Browns

Recent Profile Visitors

4,469 profile views
  1. CoCo = Travis Benjamin, no?
  2. To me, Kessler seems similar to Russell Wilson without the wheels. IDK...
  3. My hope is that they take BPA all weekend. I'd also like to see some of these picks swapped for 2017 capital.
  4. Yesterday, on the radio, Browns GM Sashi Brown said he believes the guy they would have taken at 2 will still be there at 8.
  5. I'm not sure Sashi Brown even met Phil Savage. Surprised you stopped in to this thread to be snarky. You normally have excellent comments.
  6. In 2015, McCown had a 93.3 QB rating. Those in the same range include Cutler, Rodgers, Eli, Rivers, and Ben. In fact, aside from the kicking game, he was the best part of the Browns. So, to say "no QB" is to ignore the facts.
  7. I could see Miami wanting to get back to #8. Hargreaves or Zeke would both fit. However, what I heard from the Browns GM makes it likely Cleveland stays put. (he referenced getting their guy at 8 instead of 2.)
  8. Stuck on QB, sigh... The defense stunk, then they released our top two tacklers. Who was in the SB last year? A bottom-ranked defense won't get you close. .
  9. The more you think about it, the more you realize that Hue Jackson is the key. It's rare when any player at any position steps right into the pro game & excels.
  10. You're not the only one who feels this way. Let's examine it... Does taking the first or second QB in the draft guarantee his success (Jamarcus, Leaf)? What level of success (Alex Smith, Sam Bradford)? Is that level good enough for you? How long does it take to build a truly elite QB? Do you expect the teams that take Wentz or Goff to be 8-8, or better, & make the playoffs? How do you define "franchise QB"? How do you define "desperate"? When healthy last year, McCown played at the same level as Rodgers & Roethlisberger. Would you take those guys?
  11. Stanley will be there, but predicting trade with Fins instead.
  12. 1. qb 2. qb 3-4-5 Ramsey, Tunsil, Jack 6-7-8 Buckner, Bosa, Zeke
  13. I think all approaches will work provided you draft quality players. (gotta agree with the Haslam part, though)