10 Good

About da_budman

• Rank
    Footballguy

Contact Methods

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,318 profile views
  1. Yeah the after game discussion is kind of disappointing to those of us who fought so hard for the draw.
  2. SHE SHOT HIS FACE OFF TO GET EVEN?
  3. I thought this was going to be about Ralph Nader running for president again. So disappointing....carry on.
  4. Presidents approval rates always go up at a time of war. Those are meaningless. The 3rd lowest not so much..... Bush was the worst president in my lifetime and its not even close. So the answer is no.
  5. The game has been going on over a month...No need to get in a hurry now. That quick a move lets him know he did what you wanted him to do.
  6. SWEEP THE LEG !!!!
  7. I got one in the mail today. I'm in Kentucky. Interestingly enough the attorney must be just mass mailing the entire customer database since I got one and haven't played in a Phenoms league for the last 2 years.
  8. He is being reported as out by NFL medias Albert Breer in a story on NFL.com written by Kevin Patra. (front page of NFL.COM)
  9. This. This times 2 .... If a fumble out of bounds just before the goal line and through the endzone results in a change of possession then to be consistent every fumble out of bounds should result in a change of possession where it went out at. This penalty is far too punitive in comparison to similar fumbles on any other point on the field.
  10. Thanks Sig..PPRleague where I THINK I have the best team. .ive got shady. lamar miller, latavius murray, andre williams, and toby gerhart...need 2. Ive had Gerhart in and out of my lineup 3 times. In the 10 second primer between the 3 of you you have all 5 of them selected with only Murray listed as a repeat. HELPPPPP!!!! Im not usually this confused as it seems like drawing names out of the hat might be the best option?
  11. Comes down to Giants vs Chiefs for me. Both have very similar points n the year. Here is what sways it for me!!!!! 7 and 8 sacks for the Gmen in their last 2 games vs lousy teams..... 5,6,5,6,7 Sacks given up by Washington (a lousy team) in its last 5 games. It will shock me if the giants dont have at least 5 sacks...thats a heck of a start towards a double digit total for the week even without a touchdown they should get 10 or more points.
  12. I would look elsewhere even if he is active
  13. Per dan graziano at ESPN and others Jennings will be active but Wiliams will start. jennings to be 3rd down back and go from there.
  14. Hello Bloom...... McKinon vs GB or shoelaces vs Indy. I now they are close but I cant figure out why all 3 of you in the 10 minute primer all prefer McKinnon. After what a pederstrian Gray did to Indy last week Im leaning shoelaces..... any reason why you prefer McKinnon because Im just not seeing it?
  15. Well First the answer is yes.... You will get only the first one available. The league website WILL NOT daisy chain requests together so that you end up with your last request nor will it select a different player off your roster so that you end up with more than 1 of your selections. I dare Chaka to find one that doesn't choose the first selection that is available then end the process there. Also.... Chaka whats it like to not be able to read? He gave those teams as an example to demonstrate his question. He DIDN'T say those team D's were available on the waiver wire. Nice job being a tool to a noob just trying to get his feet wet.