What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New York*** (2 Viewers)

At least one museum for everybody (Met or Moma, IMO). If MoMA, can combine with 5th ave and/or Rock Center (tree, top of the Rock, ice-skating)

SoHo shopping for the girls (can be subbed with 5th ave shopping to combine with the museums), plus Little Italy/Nolita for a lunch bite.

Show/dinner.

Done.

or you can crash PlayLand offseason.

I probably should've asked in here... took my BIL and his new gf to Hotel Chantelle for dinner. wow- food sucked. definitely a place for going out, not for eating.
Some friends had a big combined 30th birthday party there last year, thrown by their respective women. Platters of wings, sliders etc were decent but I heard the same about the full menu.

I probably should've asked in here... took my BIL and his new gf to Hotel Chantelle for dinner. wow- food sucked. definitely a place for going out, not for eating.
Some friends had a big combined 30th birthday party there last year, thrown by their respective women. Platters of wings, sliders etc were decent but I heard the same about the full menu.
yeah- let me rephrase... we were going out for dinner only. as such, the food sucked (compared to what we could have gotten for similar price anywhere else). if we were going out for drinks, and wanted to eat some on the side- the food would have been fine.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/city-hall-aide-rachel-noerdlinger-unpaid-leave-article-1.2013437

About ####### time this woman is gone. She is awful and this speaks volume about Deblaze...

Sharpton calls it a smear campaign :lmao:

Her boyfriend is a convicted killer/drug dealer. Her son is openly racist on twitter. She has never paid EZpass even though she commutes daily. She owes them almost $8k. She was pulled over three years ago with her aforementioned convict boyfriend and son (who has been arrested multiple times himself, just last week was his most recent) and cop smelt weed in the car. A good role model always has their child and ex con boyfriend in the car taking a blunt ride together.

She was a true gem to this administration and will be missed. Anyone who voted Deblaze over Bill Thompson in the primary :finger:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/city-hall-aide-rachel-noerdlinger-unpaid-leave-article-1.2013437

About ####### time this woman is gone. She is awful and this speaks volume about Deblaze...

Her boyfriend is a convicted killer/drug dealer. Her son is openly racist on twitter. She has never paid EZpass even though she commutes daily. She owes them almost $8k. She was pulled over three years ago with her aforementioned convict boyfriend and son (who has been arrested multiple times himself, just last week was his most recent) and cop smelt weed in the car. A good role model always has their child and ex con boyfriend in the car taking a blunt ride together.

She was a true gem to this administration and will be missed. Anyone who voted Deblaze over Bill Thompson in the primary :finger:
I had fairly high hopes for DiBlasio, but he's really no different than any other politician. This person should have been let go as soon as it came out she failed to disclose.

I had fairly high hopes for DiBlasio, but he's really no different than any other politician. This person should have been let go as soon as it came out she failed to disclose.
We can call a spade a spade here... Everyone fell in love with his son's afro. I just don't see what anyone saw in him. He is still blasting media today for this woman, like HFS, slowly fade away from this, not attack it. Guy is an idiot.

Bill Thompson was above and beyond the most qualified candidate. Joe Lhota was just a waste of time... Chairman of the MTA, that was all the info I needed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/mayor-de-blasio-late-flight-587-memorial-blog-entry-1.2008081

They ring the bell every year near the crash site of Flight 587 at 9:16am, the mayor was late...

My favorite quote from this article:

"At first, staffers for the habitually late mayor blamed fog over the East River and New York Harbor for delaying the NYPD boat that brought de Blasio from Gracie Mansion to the Rockaways.

But later a contrite de Blasio admitted he got a late start leaving home because he was “sluggish” after sleeping badly."

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/mayor-de-blasio-late-flight-587-memorial-blog-entry-1.2008081

They ring the bell every year near the crash site of Flight 587 at 9:16am, the mayor was late...

My favorite quote from this article:

"At first, staffers for the habitually late mayor blamed fog over the East River and New York Harbor for delaying the NYPD boat that brought de Blasio from Gracie Mansion to the Rockaways.

But later a contrite de Blasio admitted he got a late start leaving home because he was “sluggish” after sleeping badly."
Did you see the Repubs sent him a couple cans of Red Bull to clear out the "fog"?

It's not so much that this guy has terrible ideas, it's the complete lack of self-awareness or the overt sense of "do what I say, not what I do" that he projects.

The first time the rose turned was after he launched Vision Zero by doing 50 in his motorcade and blowing stop signs. At least Bloomberg had the wherewithal to be an ex-smoker when he taxed cigarettes. I doubt he's ever been photographed downing a two-liter either.

Did you see the conjecture in the Post that he's going to be the next President? He can't get along with the police, he can't get along with business and I cannot believe his actions aren't going to negatively impact him next election. The fact that he is still actively defending this woman who at best is guilty of horrible judgment (on a 170K "public servant" salary) forces me to wonder if he's a severe megalomaniac or if he's so deep in Sharpton's pocket he's finding change. I'm not sure which is worse.

it's the complete lack of self-awareness
This is so true. He comes off as a clueless moron. Bloomberg is an extremely bright guy, like him or hate him this is pretty much undeniable.

I already think his chances of reelection are looking low, but he does have time to right the ship, I just don't think he can pull it off.

Where would be a good place to stay for 2 nights in NYC? I've never been before. My wife and I are flying up on Friday 12/5 and coming home late Sunday 12/7. I've poked around on airbnb and found some reasonable places in Manhattan for less than $200, but I'm not sure which area would be best.

like I found an apartment in the Upper East Side that looks good, but I don't know if that's way too stuffy for a 2-day tourist trip or what.

help me out here

Where would be a good place to stay for 2 nights in NYC? I've never been before. My wife and I are flying up on Friday 12/5 and coming home late Sunday 12/7. I've poked around on airbnb and found some reasonable places in Manhattan for less than $200, but I'm not sure which area would be best.

like I found an apartment in the Upper East Side that looks good, but I don't know if that's way too stuffy for a 2-day tourist trip or what.

help me out here
This comes down to what you are trying to do with your time here?

Just about any likely response you'll have will make me recommend against the UES.

ETA: Prob not a bad location if you want to go to Central Park or see the tree at Rockefeller.

help me out here
what do you want to do while here?

upper east side is usually cheaper, high-rise stuff. lots of younger folk up there- cheaper bars restaurants... IMO, not a real "NYC" vibe from those, but closish to 5th Ave and the museums/ central park in terms of a place to stay. the 4/5/6 subway line isn't terrible- stays on the east side all the way up and down which is good for getting to Wall Street/ Ground Zero, but otherwise a bit out of the way short of transferring (which is easy).

It's not vital, since the subways work great and you can always take a cab, but I would think you'd want a place close to what you're interested in seeing- or at least close to easy transportation. IMO- Union Square is a great area in terms of centrality and fun.

help me out here

Just about any likely response you'll have will make me recommend against the UES.
thought about seeing an SNL taping, but the whole process seems like a pain in the ### and I don't want to spend 2-3 hours in line when we could be doing something else. Some of my favorite comedians came through the Comedy Cellar, so I'd like to catch a late show there. Probably one really nice meal and the rest more low key spots. Venture over to Brooklyn maybe? We're not too picky, just want to see the city.

well, I guess I was looking for some descriptions of the different areas and then I'd tailor our trip using that info. Like in Atlanta, there's the hipster area (little 5 points), the yuppy college bar crowd (Virginia Highlands), the pricey, snobby area (buckhead).

something like that.

help me out here

thought about seeing an SNL taping, but the whole process seems like a pain in the ### and I don't want to spend 2-3 hours in line when we could be doing something else. Some of my favorite comedians came through the Comedy Cellar, so I'd like to catch a late show there. Probably one really nice meal and the rest more low key spots. Venture over to Brooklyn maybe? We're not too picky, just want to see the city.
Stay in Greenwich Village... Catch a show at the comedy club one night, hit a restaurant in the Meatpacking District and hop an F train from West 4th to Brooklyn Heights.

well, I guess I was looking for some descriptions of the different areas and then I'd tailor our trip using that info. Like in Atlanta, there's the hipster area (little 5 points), the yuppy college bar crowd (Virginia Highlands), the pricey, snobby area (buckhead).

something like that.
I did this 10 years ago- info will be outdated, but let me try to find it...

something like that.
I did this 10 years ago- info will be outdated, but let me try to find it...
it would take me 2 weeks to write this much now.

eta: here's the link to the thread

Hey... 20 year NYC "local" here- you're going to have a blast no matter what you do; some general advice:

Basic Rules:

- Avoid looking like a tourist, ie: blocking the sidewalk while you look fearfully at your map. The fear and overt touristy things are like infrared bullseyes for pickpockets and panhandlers.

- As you would while driving, try to stay to the right while walking- people are in a hurry here.

- Don't be afraid to ask for help on the street- people hate tourists, but love to help... it's that neurotic NYer thing.

- The subways are safe and a great way to get around (you can get an unlimited one week Metrocard for some savings if you intend to use the subway more than twice a day). Just avoid rule#1- substitute the doors for the sidewalk- and be sure to grab onto something to hold to avoid falling into the surly 300 pound Russian immigrant's lap.

- If you take a taxi, don't try and wave down every single one... the ones that are available have a light on in the middle of a screen at their top (2 lights on either side of the middle means it's off-duty). No light on means it's taken.

- Walk. Pick a neighborhood and walk all around- try linking it with other neighborhoods. This is the best way to see the city.

- Imagine that there will be a vacuum hose attached to your wallet, essentially sucking money from you all day. Every bodega has an ATM, so you can always reload.

Now that you know the rules.... some sights...

Manhattan Neighborhoods (from North to South):

-Inwood... North tip of manhattan, residential, but has the Cloisters- an old monastary(?) shipped over from Europe. Kinda cool if you've got enough time. Can combine with a trip to Yankee Stadium in the Bronx and/or a trip to Harlem.

-Harlem... resurgent lately, with some good restaurants and places to see music. I never go up there, so others will have to tell you specifics.

-MorningSide Heights... Columbia University (cool to see an Ivy league campus in the middle of NYC) which is right next to the Cathedral of St John the Divine- largest Gothic cathedral outside of France (maybe anywhere). Pretty amazing if you like that kind of thing... can combine with a trip to the Boat Basin and/or Upper Central Park.

-Upper West Side... nothing much to see except for the Boat Basin, on the Hudson River at 79th St. Intended as a bustling ferry terminal by Robrt Moses, now a houseboat marina that has a place where you can sit out in Riverside park with some drinks and some burgers and watch the sunset. Popular young couple/single scene.

- Central Park... Lots to see- highlights include Belevdere Castle on the East side and Strawberry Fields/ The Dakota Building (Where John Lennon lived/died) on the West.

- Upper East Side... The museums on upper 5th Ave: Guggenheim, Met, Frick, Whitney (see below)... and lot's of shopping on Madison ave (ie: expensive designer stores... Tiffany's, Bendels, Armani etc wife might enjoy a day of it. Can combine with a trip to the Met/ Central Park

- Midtown... Times square, The UN (all the way East), MOMA, Broadway theaters, Shopping.

- Hell's Kitchen... Used to be one of the roughest places on the planet, now cheaper rents making it gentrified. in the 30s and 40s west side- lots of bars/restaurants. Very up and coming area. Visit my friend's bar called "Pergatory".

- Chelsea... the main Gay area in NYC. Bars, restaurants (you don't have to be gay), and a alot of the bigger clubs (stopped going to clubs a long time ago, so somebody else will help you there). This is also the main Art scene in NYC- if you're around on a thursday, head over and check out all the gallery openings- free wine and snacks, and lots of pompous "art" scene people. Maybe even some good art too (not likely).

- Murray Hill/ Grammercy Park... Grammercy Park is kind of cool to see- private, gated park surrounded by old NY buildings. Feels like you're in a period movie.

- Union Square... Bustling area with lots of shopping, bars, restaurants, movies, theaters. Kind of like the Times Square for locals.

- Meat Packing District... Until very recently where meat was packed and shipped.. a couple of random bars/clubs here and there. Now- the only meat you'll see is what's stuffed into expensive clothes, cars and clubs. Lots of the trendiest bars, restaurants and clubs within a few blocks. You want trendy- this is the place to go (I won't go near it, but I'm not trendy).

- West Village... Used to be the gay area, now the yuppie area. Manhattan goes off the street grid here, so it gets confusing, but it feels more quiet and "quaint" as a result. Old brownstown townhouses and trees line the streets, some of them still cobble-stone. Nice shops, restaurants and bars.

- Greenwich Village... See Washington Sq park, the home of NYU and lots of skateboarding, juggling, drug-dealing kids. Bleeker street has lots of bar/live music joints for visiting teen-agers.

- East Village... More bars and restaurnats than you can shake a stick at... 2 new ones will open and close during your stay. If it's drinking and relatively cheap eats you want- this is your place. Ogle at Tompkin's Sqaure Park, previous home to a shanty village and anarchists, now to carriage strolling yuppies. Don't miss CBGBs where punk music was created- and closing it's doors (maybe moving to Vegas!?) in Oct.

- Lower East Side... My turf. This is where most immigrants lived in the early 20th cent in squalor... now it's where you have to line up got get the best pancakes in the city. Great bars, live music, Tapas restaurants, shopping.

- Chinatown... If you've never seen a Chinatown elsewhere, see one here. As you might imagine, everybody's Chinese, as are all the stores/restaurants, thus the name.

- NoLita/ Little Italy- Not much left of little italy, and what is is geared for tourists. Don't waste your time eating there. NoLita (North of Little Italy), is more worth seeing- SoHo has pushed East due to rents, so you get a lot of smaller shops, bars and restaurants there.

- SoHo... Used to be where the artists all lived in their great big lofts in their original cast-iron buildings. Now its the mall. But it's worth seeing. Shopping, shopping, shopping. Visit my friend's place MercBar (I met some serious supermodely/rock'n'roll/actor types there when it first opened long ago). Don't forget to look up at the great old buildings (in fact- that's true of most of NYC).

- Tribeca... kind of like Soho, but without the shops. Some bars and restaurants.

- Downtown... Don't miss seeing Ground Zero, where disgustingly very little has happened. Across the street is best bargain Dept store in the world at Century 21. Your wife will thank you, and if you need some clothes of any kind, you'll thank yourself. Walk across West St to the Winter Garden and then walk down the Hudson River to the Battery- nice views of Jersey and the Statue of Liberty. If you have time, take a round-trip on the Staten Island Ferry without getting off in SI- goes right past the Statue of Liberty and gives great views of the Lower Manhattan skyline on the cheap.

Museums:

- The Met... If you're interested just a little in art, go to the Met which is huge and has a little bit of everything from ancient relics to modern art, including the "temple of Dundur" which was brought over from Egypt (must see, if you go there). You could spend an entire day in there or just cruise through, heading towards the things you're most interested in. A great overview of art. You can combine a trip here with a trip to Central Park (as you can with the Frick and the Guggenheim)

- MOMA... If you're into modern art, MOMA is a must see, it's got most of the modern "classics" from around the world that you've only seen in books, and many others that will become your new favorites.

- Other museums that are cool:

-The Guggenheim... Can see this from the street and lobby without having to pay for tickets. Not a good spot to see art (as it's mostly displayed along the ramped walkways), but a must-see building.

-The Whitney... If you already love modern art, and are tired of the classics, or just loved what you saw at MOMA, go to the Whitney which is more current, and more out there. I love the building.

-The Frick... if you care who Vermeer is, you must go here. In an old Mansion right on 5th Ave (near the Met and the Guggenheim).

-PS1... if you're feeling adventurous, and somewhat into very current art, take the subway out to Queens where PS1 has continuous exhibits of some really wacky stuff. Artists in one year residence provide a lot. If you go on a Saturday afternoon, there are DJs and a very cool scene out there- well worth the trip.

-The Noguchi Museum... Long Island City, Queens- if you like Noguchi- this is where he worked, now a museum.

-Tenement Museum... See how people used to live in NYC. Very cool. Located on Orchard St in the Lower East Side. Go in the afternoon and combine with going for dinner/drinks out in the most up and coming neighborhood in NYC.

Restaurants:

- Pizza... Gotta say, there are so many it's tough to really differentiate. I like John's on Bleecker for takeaway, but it's much the same as Ben's in SoHo. Little Frankie's, in the East Village, has good sit-down thin-crust.

- Burger... (in best highlander accent) There can beee only one- and it's The Corner Bistro in the West Village. Dive bar with cheap and unreasonably good burgers.

- Sushi... So many places... Tomoe in the Village (Sullivan st?) is out-and-out the best stuff for the money. They have their own fishing boats, so always get the freshest fish. Plus it's incredibly cheap. Unfortunately, every NYer and Tourist in the world knows this, so there's always a line out the door (hour plus wait). I haven't eaten there in years as a result. Wife and I go to Cube 63 on Clinton St (L.E.S) for consistent and amazing sushi. (Clinton St is home to a billion BYOB tapas type places).

- Deli Sandwich... Alidoro (Sullivan St- SoHO) is the current home of the previous Sandwich nazi Melampo's. Stay to the left and stick the menu... or risk expulsion. Parisi Bakery (Mott st- NoLita) is an old-style bakery that puts out incredible sandwiches (italian style).

- Deli... Avoid the Carnegie and the Stage and the newer tourist joints mid-town (Artie's)- go to the real deal in the L.E.S and give me a wave fromKatz's. Get a ticket, proceed to the counter and don't ask for whole-wheat. Pastrami to die for (literally).

- Bar... I mentioned two that my friends own MercBar, Pergatory. There are an infinite amount of bars, so pick a neighborhood and find one that works for you. Oh yeah!... Try Angel's Share on E9th St and 3rd Ave. You have to go upstairs into a Shabu-shabu restaurant and through an unmarked door to get there... it's Japanese elegant with lots of crazy rules, but worth it, and fantastic mixed drinks.

There are a ton of restaurants and bars... if you're looking for something specific, let us know (ie: Indian restaurant row on E6th st).

If you have the time, check out Brooklyn or Astoria Queens. You can walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, take the subway back- see some spots. I'll let locals from those hoods share with you, as we don't have our travel-visa in place for such trips.

{{Edit to add}}

- Best Pancakes... Clinton St Bakery (Clinton St & E Houston) was our local spot, until the entire world found out about it. I've never had pancakes so good- but like Tomoe Sushi, over an hour wait to get in (on weekends)- I get furious everytime we want to eat there but can't. Try it on a weekday.

Also- Summer time brings all kinds of free concerts all over the city in the parks... check about them before you come, you might be suprised to see some of your favorites for free.

Corner Bistro is a great little dive bar, many drunken nights I've found myself in there... Good burger and grill cheese w/ bacon... If you go to the comedy club it is close by.

Also, Katz Deli is absolutely awesome! If you like that kind of food, I think it is a must visit.

Just a heads up...the Upper East Side is "stuffy" from Madison Ave and west to the Park, in the sense of what you think of when you hear of rich people living there. 70s and 80s between Lex and 2nd are pretty much the opposite of stuffy.

HOW CAN THEY NOT BE PROFITABLE!?!?!?!?!?
1. The actual value of the transit system to the City/economy is far more than the riders alone can afford, but a huge net positive overall (NYC wouldnt be NYC, otherwise)

2. When there is no private sector style consideration of costs, spending, investment and returns, you'll have a lot of waste and shortsighted (and uncoordinated) decisions.

3. Add politically motivated policies made by politically motivated appointees, multiply accordingly.

Anyone ever take their kids to FAO Schwartz during the holiday season? Thinking of taking him there... His birthday is Wednesday, already did his BDay party early due to Thanksgiving/TG Weekend... Might just take him to Toys R Us on Wednesday instead. Debating doing FAO Schwartz and Benihana Wednesday, but Arrirang in Bay Ridge and Toys R Us out there might not be nearly as crazy.

FAO is crowded all year- but yeah, worse at the holidays. Still can be fun for the kid. I think my kids prefer the times square Toys r us with the ferris wheel in terms of "experience". otherwise, it's your kid wanting every single toy he sees- pretty much the same at both.

beninhana, like the suburban mall japanese grille at your table thing?

FAO is crowded all year- but yeah, worse at the holidays. Still can be fun for the kid. I think my kids prefer the times square Toys r us with the ferris wheel in terms of "experience". otherwise, it's your kid wanting every single toy he sees- pretty much the same at both.

Yea, hibachi - grill at your table... Son loves it!

Anyone ever take their kids to FAO Schwartz during the holiday season? Thinking of taking him there... His birthday is Wednesday, already did his BDay party early due to Thanksgiving/TG Weekend... Might just take him to Toys R Us on Wednesday instead. Debating doing FAO Schwartz and Benihana Wednesday, but Arrirang in Bay Ridge and Toys R Us out there might not be nearly as crazy.
I don't see why it would be especially busy Weds. It wasn't last Thursday at 5pm and doesn't look too busy when I walked by earlier. I've found Toys R' Us to be much more crazy. FAO is more nice toy store (ie there's not that much interactive to do unless you want to do build a bear or make a puppet, but everything is laid out nicely and it's fun to just poke around and look at stuff) while Toy's is more of an amusement park feel with a bunch of your closest friends.

Matchbox cars are $1.09 at FAO (my go to "reward")

I don't know any offhand, but there HAVE to be better hibatchi places, food show and all, than Benihana.

I don't know any offhand, but there HAVE to be better hibatchi places, food show and all, than Benihana.
http://hauteliving.com/2011/05/top-5-hibachi-restaurants-in-new-york-city/159554/

and

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=hibachi+restaurants+nyc&find_loc=New+York%2C+NY

I would have thought so also, but seem to say no :shrug:

http://hauteliving.com/2011/05/top-5-hibachi-restaurants-in-new-york-city/159554/

and

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=hibachi+restaurants+nyc&find_loc=New+York%2C+NY

shabu-shabu, sure- but I can't think of a straight up hibachi place.

I bet my kids would love Benihana. they wouldn't eat a thing, but I think they'd enjoy the show.

and

I bet my kids would love Benihana. they wouldn't eat a thing, but I think they'd enjoy the show.
There are a bunch of good Yakitori (that can be fun for the kid as well if you sit at the bar and watch them do their magic...and it is chicken magic) and charcoal table places as well, but not straight up Hibatchi. NYers prefer "authentic" food, go figure.

http://hauteliving.com/2011/05/top-5-hibachi-restaurants-in-new-york-city/159554/and

There are a bunch of good Yakitori (that can be fun for the kid as well if you sit at the bar and watch them do their magic...and it is chicken magic) and charcoal table places as well, but not straight up Hibatchi. NYers prefer "authentic" food, go figure.
Ippudo is a pretty lively and fun place also, but I can imagine that a kid with his sites set on watching the cookong done at the table would settle for nothing less, food quality be damned

and

and fwiw- my kids wouldn't a thing, not because they'll be rating Benihana's hibachi low, but because I doubt there's plain pasta and french fries on the menu.

Sammy3469 said:
I don't see why it would be especially busy Weds. It wasn't last Thursday at 5pm and doesn't look too busy when I walked by earlier. I've found Toys R' Us to be much more crazy. FAO is more nice toy store (ie there's not that much interactive to do unless you want to do build a bear or make a puppet, but everything is laid out nicely and it's fun to just poke around and look at stuff) while Toy's is more of an amusement park feel with a bunch of your closest friends.

Matchbox cars are $1.09 at FAO (my go to "reward")
If he's into super heroes, I like Midtown Comics. My 11 year old son is collecting all the Green Lantern rings - which are less than $3 each :)

El Floppo said:
El Floppo said:
Sammy3469 said:
Koya said:

and

and fwiw- my kids wouldn't a thing, not because they'll be rating Benihana's hibachi low, but because I doubt there's plain pasta and french fries on the menu.
Ramen is pasta?

Great, 9pm announcement in Ferguson. Just as I'm heading out to work. I guess I'll take my car into the city. Might not be a good idea to be riding home at 3am on the subway.

El Floppo said:
El Floppo said:
Sammy3469 said:
Koya said:

http://hauteliving.com/2011/05/top-5-hibachi-restaurants-in-new-york-city/159554/and

Ramen is pasta?
I take it to mean white Italian pasta. If your lot isn't picky Ippudo will serve you a side of ramen plain with nothing on it with your soup for $2.

The place is really kid friendly and my son loves going, then again he loves Japanese of any sort and god forbid he sees the larger orange fish roe....he turns into a mini-Hoover.

Watched a couple thousand no justice no peace kids march down Houston St earlier, blocking traffic along the way.

Oh to be young and stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread