What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BZ leagues that folded... (1 Viewer)

I have not recieved my league fee of 100.00 for the upcoming season that i prepaid last year.I also sent 3 emails with no response.

Let's not start a witch hunt please.

I'm in BZ A and won the Super Bowl this year. Shortly after the playoffs Chris sent an email to me (and from what I hear all of the other owners who won money) about having lost his job, he made some mistakes and spent some of the league money. Since then he's stepped down from his leagues. Another owner and myself stepped up to take over the league so it wouldn't fold. Chris has set up League Safe for the league and has deposited monies into this for next year's dues. I am scheduled to be paid at the beginning of May. Everything up to this point has been a step in the right direction from Chris. He's responded to all of my emails.

The situation sucks, but these are the risks involved with giving people you don't know money. But, from everything I've seen he seems to be trying to make this right. Considering the number of leagues he was commish of, the sum of money must be large. I seriously doubt he'd want to face what that "Brian Smith" guy is/was going through. I'm hopeful that he'll pull through.

I would not call it a Witch hunt,We just want our money back.Afterall it was not his money to spend.

I happen to like Chris and i hope everything gets better for him.An update on whats going on and when we will get

our money would be nice.

I plan on using the money for another league i joined.

15 leagues at $125 a pop is $1500 per league is like $22,500... guess ill forget about my $53...

paying the minimun monthly payment it will be paid off in 200 yrs :(

NO LEAGUESAFE NO $$$ from me nomo...

Last edited by a moderator:
sure wish someone would have shared this with the rest of us when he was asking to fill leagues? What the F guys?

I've always question this commish. I've heard some bad things. Now he is spending winnings that is not his, I almost joined a league he commishes, I'm thankfull I did not.

Should be ashamed, how do you know who to trust anymore?

Hey Chris, I know you're busy but I sent you couple of e-mails. I'd appreciate it if you'd get back to me. Thanks.

cbatm32 said:
I've always question this commish. I've heard some bad things. Now he is spending winnings that is not his, I almost joined a league he commishes, I'm thankfull I did not.Should be ashamed, how do you know who to trust anymore?
Never a problem since 2005 so not sure what bad things would have arose before this prior season to make you question me before now. Have always ran things fairly as many owners here can attest to.
I cant believe this thread.Not because of subject matter, but because the perp is actually here to acknowledge his crime. Didn't you take entry fees from leagues you set up and spent them?If that's the case, not exactly an honest mistake. That's the jist I get from reading here.I'm sure the owners do appreciate your candor and your seemingly being upfront about the situation now, but its not like you "lost" the money, right? :goodposting: What am I missing?

The guy lost his job. Desperate times sometimes make people do desperate things. I'm sure he expected to put the money back in and things got out of hand. Maybe he's got kids to feed and a mortgage to pay and it was either that or nothing. Give the guy some benefit of the doubt. He's trying to make things right when he could have just disappeared.

I won two of Chris' league last year so I'm not sure there are many out there that have more on the line right now. Poor economic circumstances led him to use the money to survive. I understand this and appreciate the fact that he's taking steps to pay everyone.

Not sure what more you want here. Correct, acknowledged what happened and am making things right. It'd be just as easy for me to say f it and leave but am not doing that.

First of all, the GREAT news is that you're not a con artist like some. You got in a bad bind, did a completely wrong and ####ty thing, but are trying to do the right thing. So honestly good for you.

However, second of all, this should now be the fricken POSTER CHILD example of why no one, and I mean no one, should join ANY league that isn't in leaguesafe.com or the equivalent. If good guys, who aren't con artists and have been around for years, can get into the situation, then for the love of god, people, be smart, and INSIST that any league you play on be leaguesafe. And if you have a commish that has historically held the money, ask for a league vote to have the commish put the funds into leaguesafe starting this season

The guy lost his job. Desperate times sometimes make people do desperate things. I'm sure he expected to put the money back in and things got out of hand. Maybe he's got kids to feed and a mortgage to pay and it was either that or nothing. Give the guy some benefit of the doubt. He's trying to make things right when he could have just disappeared.
You cant justify it.We have all, I know I have, had tough times.It does not equate to acceptance of stealing.

You cant justify it.We have all, I know I have, had tough times.It does not equate to acceptance of stealing.
I play in BZ Leagues and I play in DeHaven leagues: both are top notch and have attentive and interested Commishes.In Chris' (BZ) defense, Compasion and Grace are part of the season and stuff happens in people's life that tests their mettle. I'd be inclined to extend the olive branch to Chris and to understand that he's human and that he's making good in his own and moral way.When the time comes that David needs the same branch, I'll be their too. I'd just ask him to understand that when stuff hits the fan for him (life always extends challenges to those who can handle them) he'll be hoping that someone is out there to support him....when he really needs it.Chris just might be one of those people, having been through the fire and come out the other end because of the support extended to him by complete strangers become friends. :lmao:

I play in BZ Leagues and I play in DeHaven leagues: both are top notch and have attentive and interested Commishes.In Chris' (BZ) defense, Compasion and Grace are part of the season and stuff happens in people's life that tests their mettle. I'd be inclined to extend the olive branch to Chris and to understand that he's human and that he's making good in his own and moral way.When the time comes that David needs the same branch, I'll be their too. I'd just ask him to understand that when stuff hits the fan for him (life always extends challenges to those who can handle them) he'll be hoping that someone is out there to support him....when he really needs it.Chris just might be one of those people, having been through the fire and come out the other end because of the support extended to him by complete strangers become friends. :lmao:
Your statement speaks to your probable many life experiences and the wisdom you've acquired.In essence, your approach is probably a correct standard to live by, seems spiritually healthier than mine.However, it was not an honest mistake.He made a conscious decision to steal people's money who trusted him. No way I could move forward in a current or future FF league involving him as commish.Call me jaded or bitter from my life experiences, but fool me once, shame on you.Fool me twice, shame on me. Not trying to pile on, but it's BS the posters defending the circumstances here.In the real world, there are legal implications for his actions.I mean afterall, this guy is still running leagues.I can understand forgiveness and second chances, but equally, I understand common sense decision making.I cant justify it, therefore, cant accept it.

You cant justify it.

We have all, I know I have, had tough times.

It does not equate to acceptance of stealing.
I play in BZ Leagues and I play in DeHaven leagues: both are top notch and have attentive and interested Commishes.In Chris' (BZ) defense, Compasion and Grace are part of the season and stuff happens in people's life that tests their mettle. I'd be inclined to extend the olive branch to Chris and to understand that he's human and that he's making good in his own and moral way.

When the time comes that David needs the same branch, I'll be their too. I'd just ask him to understand that when stuff hits the fan for him (life always extends challenges to those who can handle them) he'll be hoping that someone is out there to support him....when he really needs it.

Chris just might be one of those people, having been through the fire and come out the other end because of the support extended to him by complete strangers become friends.

:rolleyes:
Your statement speaks to your probable many life experiences and the wisdom you've acquired.In essence, your approach is probably a correct standard to live by, seems spiritually healthier than mine.

However, it was not an honest mistake.

He made a conscious decision to steal people's money who trusted him.

No way I could move forward in a current or future FF league involving him as commish.

Call me jaded or bitter from my life experiences, but fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Not trying to pile on, but it's BS the posters defending the circumstances here.

In the real world, there are legal implications for his actions.

I mean afterall, this guy is still running leagues.

I can understand forgiveness and second chances, but equally, I understand common sense decision making.

I cant justify it, therefore, cant accept it.
They're defending him because if they don't, they may feel they won't see a dime of their winnings.

You cant justify it.

I play in BZ Leagues and I play in DeHaven leagues: both are top notch and have attentive and interested Commishes.In Chris' (BZ) defense, Compasion and Grace are part of the season and stuff happens in people's life that tests their mettle. I'd be inclined to extend the olive branch to Chris and to understand that he's human and that he's making good in his own and moral way.

When the time comes that David needs the same branch, I'll be their too. I'd just ask him to understand that when stuff hits the fan for him (life always extends challenges to those who can handle them) he'll be hoping that someone is out there to support him....when he really needs it.

Chris just might be one of those people, having been through the fire and come out the other end because of the support extended to him by complete strangers become friends.

:unsure:
Your statement speaks to your probable many life experiences and the wisdom you've acquired.In essence, your approach is probably a correct standard to live by, seems spiritually healthier than mine.

No way I could move forward in a current or future FF league involving him as commish.

Call me jaded or bitter from my life experiences, but fool me once, shame on you.

Not trying to pile on, but it's BS the posters defending the circumstances here.

I can understand forgiveness and second chances, but equally, I understand common sense decision making.

Usually when someone says they "aren't doing something", they usually end up doing that very thing. This is no exception.You have no vested interest in this matter.....move along. No one cares what you have to say.

The only people that have a right to say anything are those in the leagues affected.

You cant justify it.

:X

Usually when someone says they "aren't doing something", they usually end up doing that very thing. This is no exception.You have no vested interest in this matter.....move along. No one cares what you have to say.

The only people that have a right to say anything are those in the leagues affected.
I think you clearly are taking my opinion a little too personally.

By your response, I guess I was indirectly talking to you.

Sorry if my response hit home too hardly.

I play in BZ Leagues and I play in DeHaven leagues: both are top notch and have attentive and interested Commishes.In Chris' (BZ) defense, Compasion and Grace are part of the season and stuff happens in people's life that tests their mettle. I'd be inclined to extend the olive branch to Chris and to understand that he's human and that he's making good in his own and moral way.When the time comes that David needs the same branch, I'll be their too. I'd just ask him to understand that when stuff hits the fan for him (life always extends challenges to those who can handle them) he'll be hoping that someone is out there to support him....when he really needs it.Chris just might be one of those people, having been through the fire and come out the other end because of the support extended to him by complete strangers become friends. :hifive:
Your statement speaks to your probable many life experiences and the wisdom you've acquired.In essence, your approach is probably a correct standard to live by, seems spiritually healthier than mine.However, it was not an honest mistake.He made a conscious decision to steal people's money who trusted him. No way I could move forward in a current or future FF league involving him as commish.Call me jaded or bitter from my life experiences, but fool me once, shame on you.Fool me twice, shame on me. Not trying to pile on, but it's BS the posters defending the circumstances here.In the real world, there are legal implications for his actions.I mean afterall, this guy is still running leagues.I can understand forgiveness and second chances, but equally, I understand common sense decision making.I cant justify it, therefore, cant accept it.
I don't play in any BZ leagues, but after reading these posts, I would not have reservations in joining one. Yes, he did make a mistake, and I don't know if anyone knows the reasons why this ended up the way it did, but I am sure it started out small and spiraled out of control. However, it seems as if this guy is doing the honorable thing by making sure he pays back all of the money he owes. Yes, it isn't on the time schedule it should be, but is anyone really counting on their FF money for anything important? I sure hope not. In the end, it seems like all will get their money and all should be happy that he didn't take the easy way out and run with the money. His actions tell me that, in the end he will do the right thing and honor his promises. The commissioners you should be concerned about are the ones who never pay up in the end and do run off with the money.Anyway, like I said I have never been in one of these leagues, but if offered the opportunity, this would not get in my way of joining one. Just give the guy a break - you never know when you are gonna need a break, and then you will hope that others will be understanding of your situation.

Usually when someone says they "aren't doing something", they usually end up doing that very thing. This is no exception.You have no vested interest in this matter.....move along. No one cares what you have to say.The only people that have a right to say anything are those in the leagues affected.
I think you clearly are taking my opinion a little too personally.By your response, I guess I was indirectly talking to you.Sorry if my response hit home too hardly.
Good one.

Having personally been in a similar situation, where a commish took the money, promised to pay it back... I can say with some degree of certainty that the players left holding the bag will essentially do or say what it takes not to offend that person, in the hopes that they get paid. I think they rarely do, but I'm encouraged by what is posted here that this guy is out to prove himself the exception to the rule.

But to say that anyone where wouldn't be influenced by this, and would have no reservations mailing him more checks for future leagues? Give me a break. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Isn't that how the expression goes?

The REAL opportunity here is for NEW people... for people NOT involved in this one way or the other, to LEARN from it and help to prevent these situations from occurring in the first place.

I wish there was a real "poster wall" for educational "learnings" somewhere on these boards, that new browsers would read before joining leagues.

The reason cons exist and thrive is because people are embarrassed and upset and don't talk about them or report them... which just causes more and more cons to flourish. It's like that in the real world for grifters, and frankly, it's like that in the world of fantasy football.

I hope you have better luck,I have emailed him and PMed him with no response.I finnally figured out what was going on by reading this message board.

Without other people posting and telling me what happened i would not know.

I am still waiting for 100.00 from when the league i was in folded.

How come when the BZ leagues were advertising for new players only a month or so ago none of this was mentioned!!??

PCThorn said:
How come when the BZ leagues were advertising for new players only a month or so ago none of this was mentioned!!??
Because he is eventually turning them all over to another commish or has already.Besides, the ones he still commishes are all leagueSafe now.So, there are no issues to be concerned about here affecting your decision. :ninja: I think that's the way he's put it in this thread....

I hope you have better luck,I have emailed him and PMed him with no response.I finnally figured out what was going on by reading this message board.Without other people posting and telling me what happened i would not know.I am still waiting for 100.00 from when the league i was in folded.
You'll get your winnings from the dues of the leagues he's setting up this yr.Incredulous.

He was doing fine getting everyone paid off up until recently, but it looks like the line of communication has now been cut off.

I really hope he pays everyone off... and that everyone, everyone, learns a lesson from this. I'm glad this was brought out publicly on the boards. It's just so very important that new leagues use a third-party money-holding site like Leaguesafe or it's competitors.

Received a second check for $444.75 the other day so Chris is doing what he said he would. He told me that league winners would be paid first and then entry fees refunded. I assume that's what he told you guys as well. I'm owed another $400 in winnings and a $100 entry fee which Chris told me would be paid after all winners have been paid. I believe it's just going to take some time.

Received a second check for $444.75 the other day so Chris is doing what he said he would. He told me that league winners would be paid first and then entry fees refunded. I assume that's what he told you guys as well. I'm owed another $400 in winnings and a $100 entry fee which Chris told me would be paid after all winners have been paid. I believe it's just going to take some time.
If so, that's good news. My issue with this entire thing right now is that after months of paying people off and making this right, deadlines have now passed and emails are going unresponded.

I was originally told I would receive my winnings in Feb, and never received them. My room mate won our league and was to receive his payments in May. Chris hasn't responded to either of us in over a month. Just making sure that this doesn't die.

Lol, I just found this thread. I was suppose to get my money May 12th, now it's September 1st, if at all. Also it's suppose to be $305 not $280. Also this kid didn't fall on hard economic problems, he has a gambling problem and has gambled all of our money away. Here is some posts from this a hole's facebook to prove it. Here is his facebook link. http://www.facebook.com/christopher.bruce1...&ref=search

Christopher Bruce I wish biem dealt blackjack in AC instead of the ####ty ones they have now

April 22 at 5:46pm via Text Message · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

Christopher Bruce I wish biem dealt blackjack in AC instead of the ####ty ones they have now

Mark Biem hahaha

April 22 at 6:05pmMark Biem how bad is it going?

April 22 at 6:07pmChristopher Bruce Lost 1k...back home

April 22 at 6:07pmChristine Bruce :pickle:

April 22 at 9:01pmChristopher Bruce Meh, win a litttle, lose a little.

April 23 at 6:43am

Christopher Bruce Dentist then A.C.April 20 at 6:44am

Christopher Bruce Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're going to win.March 25 at 2:08am · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)Dylan Snowberger likes this.

Christine Bruce how can you know you will win I want that information as long as it is legal

March 25 at 7:26amSteven Diven she doesent get it chris

April 1 at 2:23pmChristopher Bruce nope

April 1 at 2:23pm

Christopher Bruce How can i not win tonight, just had me some lucky charmsMarch 13 at 3:23pm via Text Message

Christopher Bruce cards tonight March 12 at 7:51am

I hope we all get our money, but I'm skeptical.

Lol, How did i personally attack you? Nice threats. I find it funny that you had to change to FB to private now. Why don't you just admit that you have a gambling problem and you gambled everyones money away. That is the first step to your problem buddy.

Lol, I just found this thread. I was suppose to get my money May 12th, now it's September 1st, if at all. Also it's suppose to be $305 not $280. Also this kid didn't fall on hard economic problems, he has a gambling problem and has gambled all of our money away. Here is some posts from this a hole's facebook to prove it. Here is his facebook link. http://www.facebook.com/christopher.bruce1...&ref=search

April 22 at 5:46pm via Text Message · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

Mark Biem hahaha

April 22 at 6:05pmMark Biem how bad is it going?

April 22 at 6:07pmChristopher Bruce Lost 1k...back home

April 22 at 6:07pmChristine Bruce :lmao:

April 22 at 9:01pmChristopher Bruce Meh, win a litttle, lose a little.

April 23 at 6:43am

Christopher Bruce Dentist then A.C.April 20 at 6:44am

Christopher Bruce Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're going to win.March 25 at 2:08am · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)Dylan Snowberger likes this.

Christine Bruce how can you know you will win I want that information as long as it is legal

March 25 at 7:26amSteven Diven she doesent get it chris

April 1 at 2:23pmChristopher Bruce nope

April 1 at 2:23pm

Christopher Bruce How can i not win tonight, just had me some lucky charmsMarch 13 at 3:23pm via Text Message

Christopher Bruce cards tonight March 12 at 7:51am

I hope we all get our money, but I'm skeptical.
You are lucky-- I cannot even FIND me listed on those 'scheduled' payments-- everyone else in the league I dropped has been paid-- (so I have been told by a friend IN that leaqgue) all I got, instead of my $80, was a lame excuse about POSTAGE being insufficient.

He's trying to make things right
I'm in several of the leagues - and I want to blast Chris and call him names like everyone else ....... but you know something? I'd rather a guy admit his mistakes and be here, making posts, actively trying to make things right again etc than them dissappear into neverland, never to be heard from again.Wouldnt you?And that aint covering up what he did, how he did things etc - but the man is taking his licks and trying to make it right.That's got to count for something.Saying that - have the MFL leagues been paid up Chris? I mean, if I take Commish duties in the Chuck Noll league ..... or the Kraft league, is MFL coming knocking wanting money anytime soon or ??

I'm in several of the leagues - and I want to blast Chris and call him names like everyone else ....... but you know something? I'd rather a guy admit his mistakes and be here, making posts, actively trying to make things right again etc than them dissappear into neverland, never to be heard from again.Wouldnt you?And that aint covering up what he did, how he did things etc - but the man is taking his licks and trying to make it right.That's got to count for something.Saying that - have the MFL leagues been paid up Chris? I mean, if I take Commish duties in the Chuck Noll league ..... or the Kraft league, is MFL coming knocking wanting money anytime soon or ??
You know what counts for something? Him coming back and deleting off of his posts, and then taking money out of our LeagueSafe without explanation.

You know what counts for something? Him coming back and deleting off of his posts, and then taking money out of our LeagueSafe without explanation.
OK wait a minute, he has taken money out of league safe? that is a no no as far as Im concerned.

OK wait a minute, he has taken money out of league safe? that is a no no as far as Im concerned.
He did in our league. We had all but two people paid in full as of a week ago ($100 league) and now, our leaguesafe balance shows about $250.

cbatm32 said:
June 10th (660) - KE (100), DB (100), MH (100), JJ (25), DD (50), JD (50), ST (50), RH (50), SM (50), RV (50), DB (35)June 23rd (432.50) - KE (100), DB (150), MH (100), DD (82.50)July 7th (275.25) - JD (111), ST (57.75), RH (50), SM (56.50)July 21st (323.50) - RV (88.50), KE (100), DB (100), SR (35)August 4th (623.30) - MH (215), DD (100), JD (150), ST (150)August 18th (500.00) - RH (100), SM (150), RV (100), DD (150)September 1st (680.00) - KE (200), DB (230), MH (50), JD (200)September 15th (587.25) - ST (150), RH (150), SS (132.25), RW (80), DM (75)September 29th (606.11) - LeagueSafe RKSL (440.05), LeagueSafe G (150), LeagueSafe CNDL (16.06)October 13th (405.10) - LeagueSafe CNDL (368.24), LeagueSafe A (36.86)October 27th (735.93) - LeagueSafe A (735.93)November 10th (516.10) - LeagueSafe A (199.38), LeagueSafe B (316.72)November 24th (685.93) - LeagueSafe B (373.53), LeagueSafe C (312.40)December 8th (621.00) - LeagueSafe C (87.60), LeagueSafe E (470.00), LeagueSafe F (63.40)December 22nd (941.10) - LeagueSafe F (581.60), TexasTuba (359.50)January 5th (349.50) - Kglege (35), Tkblack (35), Ahmadall (79.50), BF (75), AB (125)January 19th (830.00) - JA (25), BG (100), PN (100), RT (305), A (300)February 2nd (400.00) - B (275), C (125)February 16th (595.00) - C (200), E (285), F (110)March 2nd (325.00) - F (200), G (125)March 16th (450.00) - G (150), H (300)**All amounts current and past paid at this time**I will update this post as that happens and as the payouts go out.
My initital repayment date was May 12th, but that post has since been deleted. So, I'll reply to this one in order to have a record of it. I'm "DB".FYI - We (league members) have all of his contact info....from his phone number down to his address.

I'm in several of the leagues - and I want to blast Chris and call him names like everyone else ....... but you know something? I'd rather a guy admit his mistakes and be here, making posts, actively trying to make things right again etc than them dissappear into neverland, never to be heard from again.

Wouldnt you?

And that aint covering up what he did, how he did things etc - but the man is taking his licks and trying to make it right.

That's got to count for something.

Saying that - have the MFL leagues been paid up Chris? I mean, if I take Commish duties in the Chuck Noll league ..... or the Kraft league, is MFL coming knocking wanting money anytime soon or ??
He did in our league. We had all but two people paid in full as of a week ago ($100 league) and now, our leaguesafe balance shows about $250.
This is not possible. That's the whole point of LeagueSafe. So, that the commish cannot withdraw funds. At the end of the season, either the commish or the league designate the winners (depending on LS setup for your league). Then the winners have 3 options for payment. Once it's deposited to LS, it's out of the commish's hands. Now....what you are talking about is funds that were paypaled/snail-mailed to Chris....and THEN he didn't deposit them to LS. That's a different issue.

Is LeagueSafe really secure?

Of course. After you pay your entry fee, your funds are secured all season long at one of our two FDIC-insured partner banks, U.S. Bank or The Bancorp Bank. Think of LeagueSafe as a type of escrow account for your league's fantasy funds. They're controlled by a third party and can't be released unless you and your league members vote to allow the funds to be dispersed in accordance with your league's rules at the end of the season.

LeagueSafe FAQ

It's really a sweet deal.

The issue with leaguesafe is some league members paid paypal and not directly into leaguesafe. He has not deposited those funds to leaguesafe, I'm sure he is using that money to pay off his current debts.

We just need a little transparancy here Chris...let us know what is going on please.

cbatm32 said:
June 10th (660) - KE (100), DB (100), MH (100), JJ (25), DD (50), JD (50), ST (50), RH (50), SM (50), RV (50), DB (35)June 23rd (432.50) - KE (100), DB (150), MH (100), DD (82.50)July 7th (275.25) - JD (111), ST (57.75), RH (50), SM (56.50)July 21st (323.50) - RV (88.50), KE (100), DB (100), SR (35)August 4th (623.30) - MH (215), DD (100), JD (150), ST (150)August 18th (500.00) - RH (100), SM (150), RV (100), DD (150)September 1st (680.00) - KE (200), DB (230), MH (50), JD (200)September 15th (587.25) - ST (150), RH (150), SS (132.25), RW (80), DM (75)September 29th (606.11) - LeagueSafe RKSL (440.05), LeagueSafe G (150), LeagueSafe CNDL (16.06)October 13th (405.10) - LeagueSafe CNDL (368.24), LeagueSafe A (36.86)October 27th (735.93) - LeagueSafe A (735.93)November 10th (516.10) - LeagueSafe A (199.38), LeagueSafe B (316.72)November 24th (685.93) - LeagueSafe B (373.53), LeagueSafe C (312.40)December 8th (621.00) - LeagueSafe C (87.60), LeagueSafe E (470.00), LeagueSafe F (63.40)December 22nd (941.10) - LeagueSafe F (581.60), TexasTuba (359.50)January 5th (349.50) - Kglege (35), Tkblack (35), Ahmadall (79.50), BF (75), AB (125)January 19th (830.00) - JA (25), BG (100), PN (100), RT (305), A (300)February 2nd (400.00) - B (275), C (125)February 16th (595.00) - C (200), E (285), F (110)March 2nd (325.00) - F (200), G (125)March 16th (450.00) - G (150), H (300)**All amounts current and past paid at this time**I will update this post as that happens and as the payouts go out.
I was also expecting $200 on May 12th. I let a week go by and then e-mailed Chris a couple of times with no answer. If I hadn't come here I wouldn't have seen the amended payment schedule (which hopefully doesn't change again). I appreciate the money I've received so far and I'm trying to be patient but not answering my e-mails just makes that more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread