What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SuperJohn96's Annual NFL Schedule Grid - 2010 Edition (3 Viewers)

SuperJohn96

RPS World Champion
Updated: 2010-Apr-26 @ 10:30 AM ET

New additions include totally revamped Full page colour and Wallet sized editions!

Both are split by AFC/NFC, and laid out according to the divisional alignment.

The new Wallet version now fits a full schedule from left to right on one side for each team. Better still, the AFC/NFC split allows me to have a full conference on each side.

--> SJ96's Annual NFL Schedule Grid - 2010 Edition

If you find any errors at all...please let me know and I'll fix it right away.

This is like 2nd Christmas to me...

2009 Thread

2008 Thread

2007 Thread

2006 Thread

2010 NFL Opponents

Shameless plug: Feel free to donate to my Paypal account if you're a fan of my work (PM for details).

Last edited by a moderator:
nfl network just posted on breaking news .

schedule release show tuesday, april 20th 7pm.

so close to the draft, now i know how people with birthday the day after christmas felt as a kid :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is the Day!

Anybody have any leaks?

NFL is really keeping a lid on this this year......I wonder what was the hold-up?

Tomorrow is the Day! Anybody have any leaks? NFL is really keeping a lid on this this year......I wonder what was the hold-up?
I bet they wanted to revise Skins/Eagles games for starters...FWIW, I don't have NFL network, and I'll be busy, so I won't be getting to this thread and updating my spreadsheet until maybe 9 PM tomorrow night. I'll likely have the first draft up before I go to bed. And every year someone catches a small error, so Wednesday morning will likely be when I have a finished final version.Assuming there are no big leaks of course...

Tomorrow is the Day!

Anybody have any leaks?

NFL is really keeping a lid on this this year......I wonder what was the hold-up?
I bet they wanted to revise Skins/Eagles games for starters...FWIW, I don't have NFL network, and I'll be busy, so I won't be getting to this thread and updating my spreadsheet until maybe 9 PM tomorrow night. I'll likely have the first draft up before I go to bed. And every year someone catches a small error, so Wednesday morning will likely be when I have a finished final version.

Assuming there are no big leaks of course...
I am anxiously awaiting this, SuperJohn.

Tomorrow is the Day! Anybody have any leaks? NFL is really keeping a lid on this this year......I wonder what was the hold-up?
I bet they wanted to revise Skins/Eagles games for starters...FWIW, I don't have NFL network, and I'll be busy, so I won't be getting to this thread and updating my spreadsheet until maybe 9 PM tomorrow night. I'll likely have the first draft up before I go to bed. And every year someone catches a small error, so Wednesday morning will likely be when I have a finished final version.Assuming there are no big leaks of course...
Oh, I almost forgot the best part...explaining this to my wife...
SJ96: Hey, we don't have any plans Tuesday night, do we?Wife: Um, no...why?SJ96: I'm going to need the computer after we put Peter to bed.Wife: You have a project you need to work on?SJ96: Sort of...the NFL Schedule is being released that night.Wife: Aaaand...SJ96: I create my schedule grid and post it on FBGsWife: Cool...how much are they paying you?SJ96: I'm not getting paid for this...I do it for myself, and I shared it, and now it's become pretty popular.Wife: If it's so popular, why aren't you making any money on it?SJ96: Listen, you don't understand...this is a hobby, OK?Wife: OMG, is this that stupid thing you have in your wallet with all the colours that you show all your friends?SJ96: ...Wife: You're such a nerd.SJ96: :)

SJ96: Hey, we don't have any plans Tuesday night, do we?Wife: Um, no...why?SJ96: I'm going to need the computer after we put Peter to bed.Wife: You have a project you need to work on?SJ96: Sort of...the NFL Schedule is being released that night.Wife: Aaaand...SJ96: I create my schedule grid and post it on FBGsWife: Cool...how much are they paying you?SJ96: I'm not getting paid for this...I do it for myself, and I shared it, and now it's become pretty popular.Wife: If it's so popular, why aren't you making any money on it?SJ96: Listen, you don't understand...this is a hobby, OK?Wife: OMG, is this that stupid thing you have in your wallet with all the colours that you show all your friends?SJ96: ...Wife: You're such a nerd.SJ96: :lol:
Awesome. LOL

SJ96: Hey, we don't have any plans Tuesday night, do we?Wife: Um, no...why?SJ96: I'm going to need the computer after we put Peter to bed.Wife: You have a project you need to work on?SJ96: Sort of...the NFL Schedule is being released that night.Wife: Aaaand...SJ96: I create my schedule grid and post it on FBGsWife: Cool...how much are they paying you?SJ96: I'm not getting paid for this...I do it for myself, and I shared it, and now it's become pretty popular.Wife: If it's so popular, why aren't you making any money on it?SJ96: Listen, you don't understand...this is a hobby, OK?Wife: OMG, is this that stupid thing you have in your wallet with all the colours that you show all your friends?SJ96: ...Wife: You're such a nerd.SJ96: :goodposting:
Awesome. LOL
It's all your guys' fault my wife thinks I'm a loser.She's right...but still...

The previous year links didn't work, so I guess this will all make sense when the schedule comes out and the grid is filled out? I anxiously await my future amazement.

The previous year links didn't work, so I guess this will all make sense when the schedule comes out and the grid is filled out? I anxiously await my future amazement.
Thanks for the heads up.I updated the 2009 thread link, and here it is as well for you to check out.

SJ96's 2009 Grid
:goodposting: That does look pretty sweet, looking forward to the new one so I can spread football cheer around my office. :clap:

It's all your guys' fault my wife thinks I'm a loser.She's right...but still...
I can't count how many times I've had a conversation like this with my wife where, at the point of not understanding my "hobbies" she just drops the nerd/dork line on me in frustration....

Tomorrow is the Day!

Anybody have any leaks?

I bet they wanted to revise Skins/Eagles games for starters...FWIW, I don't have NFL network, and I'll be busy, so I won't be getting to this thread and updating my spreadsheet until maybe 9 PM tomorrow night. I'll likely have the first draft up before I go to bed. And every year someone catches a small error, so Wednesday morning will likely be when I have a finished final version.

:bs:

Tomorrow is the Day!

Anybody have any leaks?

:goodposting:
Cool... :thumbup:

even though i know this will be at the top of the board tomorrow morning.. could an admin PIN this thread.. maybe at least until Training Camp??

thanks

edited to put this thought where it belongs..

any chance this year you can put the calender in a google calender, John???

even though i know this will be at the top of the board tomorrow morning.. could an admin PIN this thread.. maybe at least until Training Camp??thanksedited to put this thought where it belongs.. any chance this year you can put the calender in a google calender, John???
I tried starting that last year, and it was just way too much work for what it was worth.

SuperJohn96 said:
noneother said:
even though i know this will be at the top of the board tomorrow morning.. could an admin PIN this thread.. maybe at least until Training Camp??thanksedited to put this thought where it belongs.. any chance this year you can put the calender in a google calender, John???
I tried starting that last year, and it was just way too much work for what it was worth.
i remember pestering you about it last year.. was hoping somehow circumstances changed... :rant: :loco: :(however, I do love the spreadsheet , thank you for that, again, and again....

Steeler schedule....Regular season

Sunday, Sept. 12 vs. Atlanta, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 19 at Tennessee, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 26 at Tampa Bay, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 3 vs. Baltimore, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 10 Bye weeks

Sunday, Oct. 17 vs. Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 24 at Miami, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 31 at New Orleans, 8:20 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 8 at Cincinatti, 8:30 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 14 vs. New England, 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 21 vs. Oakland, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 28 at Buffalo, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 5 at Baltimore, 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 12 vs. Cincinatti, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 19 vs. NY Jets, 4:15 p.m.

Thursday, Dec. 23 vs. Carolina, 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, Jan. 2 at Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10110/10519...m#ixzz0lg3DdzLG

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2010 Schedule

Wk Date Matchup TV Time

1 Sun, Sept. 12 vs. Cleveland Browns -- 1 p.m.

2 Sun, Sept. 19 at Carolina Panthers -- 1 p.m.

3 Sun, Sept. 26 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers -- 1 p.m.

4 Bye

5 Sun, Oct. 10 at Cincinnati Bengals -- 1 p.m.

6 Sun, Oct. 17 vs. New Orleans Saints -- 1 p.m.

7 Sun, Oct. 24 vs. St. Louis Rams -- 1 p.m.

8 Sun, Oct. 31 at Arizona Cardinals -- 4:15 p.m.

9 Sun, Nov. 7 at Atlanta Falcons -- 1 p.m.

10 Sun, Nov. 14 vs. Carolina Panthers -- 1 p.m.

11 Sun, Nov. 21 at San Francisco 49ers -- 4:05 p.m.

12 Sun, Nov. 28 at Baltimore Ravens -- 1 p.m.

13 Sun, Dec. 5 vs. Atlanta Falcons -- 1 p.m.

14 Sun, Dec. 12 at Washington Redskins -- 1 p.m.

15 Sun, Dec. 19 vs. Detroit Lions -- 1 p.m.

16 Sun, Dec. 26 vs. Seattle Seahawks -- 1 p.m.

17 Sun, Jan. 2 at New Orleans Saints -- 1 p.m.

SuperJohn96 said:
noneother said:
You should be able to subscribe to a team's NFL schedule under your subscriptions tab. Don't know if you can do the whole NFL or if you'd have to subscribe to all 32 teams separately (would lead to double-booking each game).

Code:
NOS	ATL	CAR	TBB
0	0	0	0
MIN	@PIT	@NYG	CLE
@SFO	ARI	TBB	@CAR
ATL	@NOS	CIN	PIT
CAR	SFO	@NOS	BYE
@ARI	@CLE	CHI	@CIN
@TBB	@PHI	BYE	NOS
CLE	CIN	SFO	STL
PIT	BYE	@STL	@ARI
@CAR	TBB	NOS	@ATL
BYE	BAL	@TBB	CAR
SEA	@STL	BAL	@SFO
@DAL	GBP	@CLE	@BAL
@CIN	@TBB	@SEA	ATL
STL	@CAR	ATL	@WAS
@BAL	@SEA	ARI	DET
@ATL	NOS	@PIT	SEA
TBB	CAR	@ATL	@NOS

PITCH-BY-PITCH: Indians vs Twins

Browns Open in Florida, Close with Steelers

FOX8.com Staff Writer

8:16 PM EDT, April 20, 2010

Browns Open in Florida, Close with Steelers

CLEVELAND (AP) -- For the first time since 1999, the Cleveland Browns will open the season on the road.

The Browns will play their first game on Sept. 12 in Tampa Bay, snapping an 11-year home streak that began when Cleveland returned to the NFL as an expansion franchise.

They'll finish the season at home on Jan. 2 against the rival Pittsburgh Steelers, the last of three straight AFC North games after a visit to Cincinnati on Dec. 19 and a home game against Baltimore on Dec. 26.

After facing the Bucs, the Browns will play their home opener on Sept. 19 against Kansas City.

Cleveland does not have a prime-time TV game for the first time since 2007 but will play the defending Super Bowl champions for the third straight year. They'll visit the New Orleans Saints on Oct. 24.

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

APTV 04-20-10 2011EDT

CLEVELAND BROWNS 2010 SCHEDULE

BROWNS SCHEDULE 2010

* WEEK 1: Sunday, Sept. 12, 1:00 @ Buccaneers

* WEEK 2: Sunday, Sept. 19, 1:00 vs. Chiefs

* WEEK 3: Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 @ Ravens

* WEEK 4: Sunday Oct. 3, 1:00 vs. Bengals

* WEEK 5: Sunday, Oct. 10, 1:00 vs. Falcons

* WEEK 6: Sunday, Oct. 17, 1:00 @ Steelers

* WEEK 7: Sunday, Oct. 24, 1:00 @ Saints

* WEEK 8: BYE

* WEEK 9: Sunday, Nov. 7, 1:00 vs. Patriots

* WEEK 10: Sunday, Nov. 14, 1:00 vs. Jets

* WEEK 11: Sunday, Nov. 21, 1:00 @ Jaguars

* WEEK 12: Sunday, Nov. 28, 1:00 vs. Panthers

* WEEK 13: Sunday, Dec. 5, 1:00 @ Dolphins

* WEEK 14: Sunday, Dec. 12, 1:00 @ Bills

* WEEK 15: Sunday, Dec. 19, 1:00 @ Bengals

* WEEK 16: Sunday, Dec. 26, 1:00 vs. Ravens

* WEEK 17: Sunday, Jan. 2, 1:00 vs. Steelers

Rely on Fox 8 News and FOX8.com for all of your Browns coverage.

SuperJohn96 said:
noneother said:
You should be able to subscribe to a team's NFL schedule under your subscriptions tab. Don't know if you can do the whole NFL or if you'd have to subscribe to all 32 teams separately (would lead to double-booking each game).
Yep. Last year was each team separately. Hopefully, there'll be a league calendar.

Users who are viewing this thread