What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real Deal NFFL - 32 Team Auction - $250 Entry (1 Viewer)

tcpain

Footballguy
We are going into our 7th season and still going strong. Unfortunately, we have had a few owners fall into the economy trap and they have given us some advance notice on not returning for 2012. With that said, we have 5 open teams that need new owners.

Important league links (just click on each one to view)

NFFL League Homepage

Real Deal Message Board

NFFL Scoring Rules

NFFL League Bylaws

Open teams (just click on team for roster)

1. Jets

2. Browns

3. Cardinals

4. Cowboys

5. Eagles

6. Vikings

We are a live auction league with $100 salary cap. Payouts are defined in the league bylaws. We have weekly awards for high scorer of $50.

Feel free to contact us if interested in taking on a great challenge with NFL twist!!

Commish Email Link

Commish Phone (feel free to text): 409-789-4533

Commish Name: Brad Edmonston

Last edited by a moderator:
All teams claimed, 4 pending payment of entry fees. Thanks for all the interest in NFFL. If you would like to be on 2012 waiting list in case of more openings please email me at realdealnffl@yahoo.com

'tcpain said:
Ok, we had the Arizona Cardinals decide to give up his team. Anyone interested please let us know.
What a scrub for walking from that team.... Worst team I think I've ever seen.

We still have some openings available. I updated Post #1 in this thread with links to each teams' roster. These are FCFS teams....so email me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread