What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defensive starter help week 18 (1 Viewer)

RoadQB

Footballguy
Starting DT Raji GB

DE Smith SF, Anderson NE

LB Mayo NE, Bishop GB

CB Webb Balt, T. Williams GB

S Goldson SF, Whitner SF

Need 2 flex LB's Shanle NO, Fletcher NE, Guyton NE

DE McDonald SF, Jamison Hou, C Jordan NO

S Zbikowski Balt

Who would you pick from these 6 players. I can start any 2 for my flex.

Tackle for a loss score 5 points

Sacks 2 points plus sack yardage 1 per 10 yards

Tk 1.6

ast .8

Int 4 plus return yardage at 1 per 10 yards

e.g. sack for a 10 yard loss would score 9.6 points.

Defense scores heavy in this league.

McDonald would be my first choice if I knew he was going to play a lot. Shanle has been hit or miss. Fletcher I don't really have a clue as to his playing time, and Zbikowski would probably be my 2nd choice if I knew his playing status. McDonald and Zbikowski we probably won't know until later in the week. Would you pick Shanle or Fletcher or some other player ahead of them (McDonald and Zbikowski)even if they are starting.

FBG seems to shut down during the playoffs with defensive players.

Your thoughts appreciated.

Starting DT Raji GB DE Smith SF, Anderson NE LB Mayo NE, Bishop GB CB Webb Balt, T. Williams GB S Goldson SF, Whitner SFNeed 2 flex LB's Shanle NO, Fletcher NE, Guyton NE, Ryans Hou DE McDonald SF, Jamison Hou, C Jordan NO S Zbikowski BaltWho would you pick from these 6 players. I can start any 2 for my flex. Tackle for a loss score 5 points Sacks 2 points plus sack yardage 1 per 10 yards Tk 1.6 ast .8 Int 4 plus return yardage at 1 per 10 yardse.g. sack for a 10 yard loss would score 9.6 points.Defense scores heavy in this league. McDonald would be my first choice if I knew he was going to play a lot. Shanle has been hit or miss. Fletcher I don't really have a clue as to his playing time, and Zbikowski would probably be my 2nd choice if I knew his playing status. McDonald and Zbikowski we probably won't know until later in the week. Would you pick Shanle or Fletcher or some other player ahead of them (McDonald and Zbikowski)even if they are starting. FBG seems to shut down during the playoffs with defensive players.Your thoughts appreciated.
FBG has projections this week for defensive players. My 2 flex starters will be Ryan and Shanle.

Users who are viewing this thread