Ideal Landing Spots:
1) Bengals: No one has this as a potential landing spot, but I think it's very possible. Cincinnati has two first round picks and I could see them packaging these two picks to move into the top 5-10 to get Richardson. He'd fit perfectly into their young offense and that team would be hard to stop with a top 5 defense, AJ Green, Dalton, and Richardson. I AM PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!
2) Jets: If Richardson makes it past pick 5, look for the Jets to move up and add their stud RB. Greene is a below average RB, LT is done, and Powell has nice tools, he isn't elite. Imagine TRich with the Jets O-Line! It would be fun to see.
Okay Landing Spots:
3) Rams: If they trade back for a team interested in RG3, as expected, they could take Richardson. Their O-Line is a mess, but it looks like they have their future QB and SJax is on his last days.
Unideal Landing Spots:
4) Browns: The Browns do have a decent O-Line lead by Joe Thomas and Hillis performed great in '10 with very little passing game, but McCoy isn't their future at QB and their WRs (Little is talented) are a bit question.
5) Bucs: Tampa Bay has been slotted taking TRich #5 in many of the mocks I've seen. I can't think of a worse landing spot. Tampa Bay has a poor O-Line (Freeman was fearing for his life this year) and TRich would at very least start by splitting carries with Blount. Blount is young and could turn into a TD vulture over the course of time.
Am I missing any likely teams?
Are there any teams that would make you select Blackmon over TRich?
Edited by Carl Eller's Dead Liver, 15 February 2012 - 10:51 AM.