What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 PDSL signup thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Draft will go 24 rounds deep. 4 hour clock during the weekdays. Draft will be complete prior to the start of the NFL draft. Drafts will start April 2.

BnB

stikin ref

krsone21

nugget

duckboy

reaper

crippler

shadowfax

blue-kun

jeter23

stephen holloway

old mil

bss

broadwayg

aaron rudnicki

16 helltoupee

ghostofbillwalsh (placeholder)

gamma1210

fiddles

menobrown

renesauz

teamramrod

shawdowmaster

bro1ncos

valence

hitnrun

sinrman

steel dillo

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like we are supposed to tee this bad boy up Monday morning.......are we going to do captain

league assignment draft or just a random selection, etc.....does this need to be done before Monday am....?

:popcorn:

BnB

stikin ref

krsone21

nugget

duckboy

reaper

crippler

shadowfax

blue-kun

jeter23

stephen holloway

old mil

bss

broadwayg

aaron rudnicki

16 helltoupee

gamma1210

fiddles

menobrown

renesauz

teamramrod

shawdowmaster

bro1ncos

valence

hitnrun

sinrman

steel dillo

Bloom

Pasquino

Atomic Punk

Norse

16 Commuter

2 groups of 16. still no sign of twillight :unsure:

Split everyone up into two leagues. stinkin and krsone21 are the captains. They will post the draft order for their leagues and set them however they see fit.

League 1

stikin ref - captain

BnB

Commuter

nugget

duckboy

reaper

crippler

shadowfax

blue-kun

jeter23

stephen holloway

old mil

bss

broadwayg

aaron rudnicki

helltoupee

League 2

krsone21 - captain

gamma1210

fiddles

menobrown

renesauz

teamramrod

shawdowmaster

bro1ncos

valence

hitnrun

sinrman

steel dillo

Bloom

Pasquino

Atomic Punk

Norse

4 hour clock, 8 am EDT to midnite EDT

Reverts to 8 hours on weekends. More specically doubles on weekends. For instance if someone misses a weekday pick their clock would be reduced to 2 hours but would expand back to 4 hr on the weekends.

Regarding straddle clocks...

Friday to Saturday: If someone goes on the clock between 8:01 PM EDT and 12 midnite, their clock would resume with the balance of the 4 hours begining at 8 am.

Sunday to Monday: If someone goes on the clock between 8:01 PM EDT and 12 midnite, they would inherit a 4 hour clock starting at 8 am.

One rule change/clarification for this event only. I'm installing a proxy pick rule. Best way I can explain this is to give an example.

Draft is at 18.5 midday Wednesday. BnB drafts at 18.7 and now has a one hour clock after being late on two picks. BSS drafts at 18.8 and has a full 4 hr clock. BnB pms a list of three valid players to BSS and annouces in the draft thread that he has proxied his picks to BSS. After the 18.6 pick is made, BSS goes on the clock at 18.8 and BnB's time is skipped. Three things can now happened.

1. BSS shows up within 4 hours and makes BnB's pick as well as his.

2. BnB shows up within BSS's 4 hour window and can make his pick. BSS's 4 hour window remains the same.

3. Neither shows up during BSS's 4 hour window. BSS's future clock is reduced in half. BnB's future clock remains the same. BnB can draft a make up pick from the available players (if the players on his list are gone too bad). BSS can make a make up pick but has the responsibility to check BnB's proxy for BnB's first.

You can only proxy to the drafter after you (or the one after them if they have already proxied) but are welcome to leave lists with anyone (you will go on the draft clock at your pick). If you decide to proxy, it's your responsibility to forward any proxy picks that have been sent to you already. It's also your responsibility not to proxy to someone who has already proxied their pick and won't be back.

Hopefully this make sense. With the shortened clock I can see instances where people know they won't be around and would like to cover themselves as well as not hold up the draft.

thought the idea behind the captains was they pick their drafters. doesnt matter to me either way.

Here is the order for League 2:

1. Norseman

2. Teamramrod

3. krsone21

4. fiddles

5. Pasquino

6. gamma1210

7. Bloom

8. menobrown

9. Atomic Punk

10. Shadowmaster

11. Valance

12. Sinrman

13. renesauz

14. Steeldillo

15. hitnrun

16. bro1ncos

thought the idea behind the captains was they pick their drafters. doesnt matter to me either way.
Ran short on time and had a hard time filling leagues this year which left us short on time to do a draft. PDSL has contracted from 4 leagues to two over the last two years. I'm sure the short clock has impacted that. I usually PM people as a reminder but didn't have time this year. I'll get on it for the SSLs.

Users who are viewing this thread