What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Consensus PPR Dynasty Rankings- QB10 (1 Viewer)

Who do you rank as the dynasty QB10?

• Tony Romo

Votes: 56 29.9%
  • Matt Ryan

Votes: 55 29.4%
  • Michael Vick

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Matt Flynn

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Sam Bradford

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Cam Newton

3. Matthew Stafford

4. Drew Brees

5. Tom Brady

6. Philip Rivers

7. Eli Manning

8. Andrew Luck

9. Robert Griffin III

If my start-up draft went like the first nine and I had to choose from who was left, I'd take Bradford's upside and youth over anyone else here, knowing that I'd be able to get a pretty good QB2 in a few rounds (which I would take earlier than usual). In a 2QB league, I'd go with a safer pick like Romo or Ryan, but in a one QB league, swinging for the fences here isn't bad even if you strikeout. I don't see a huge difference between the guys remaining in the poll and guys who aren't being mentioned, like Shaub.

Vick's upside is to much to pass up here. If you take him just make sure to get a Bradford, Ryan, or Roethlisburger as insurance.

I went Vick here based upon the upside. He's the only player on this list that can realisitcally be the #1 overall fantasy QB. Yes, he carries the highest risk, but I'm willing to take it at this point, presuming the other options are off the board.

Users who are viewing this thread